Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Iowa] Student-Killing Wet-Back Gets Life.
Maybe the title for this thread isn't nice, but neither is being murdered by somebody who shouldn't
be in your country and then buried in a cornfield.
tinyok

Quote:Mollie Tibbetts: Farm worker gets life for murdering Iowa student

'A farm worker has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for the murder of student Mollie Tibbetts.
Cristhian Bahena Rivera had been found guilty of her murder in May.
The 20-year-old University of Iowa student disappeared after going out for a run near her home in July 2018.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9942]
Mollie Tibbetts and the scumbag who killed her.

The case inflamed tensions over illegal immigration as 27-year-old Bahena Rivera was an undocumented Mexican migrant.
Shortly after his arrest, then President Donald Trump blamed US immigration laws for Ms Tibbetts' death - prompting the
student's family to plead with politicians not to use her death to "advance a cause she vehemently opposed".

Her disappearance also sparked a nationwide discussion about the dangers women face when out running...'

Did it now? Or was it a 'discussion' about illegal migrants who're used for cheap labour not adhering to the standards
of the country they've illegally entered? Could such a discussion range into the perception of women by some men in
certain countries? 
Dare we ask if the liberties that first-world female-runners enjoy, effect those who -shall we say, deem women in a
different light?
tinysure

Quote:Sentencing Rivera, Judge Joel Yates told him "you and you alone forever changed the lives of those who loved Mollie Tibbetts".
Judge Yates had delayed sentencing in July to allow the defence to investigate two claims, made after the jury found him guilty,
that suggested others may have been responsible for the killing.

But earlier this month, he concluded the new information was unreliable and saw no reason to overturn the verdict.
Defence lawyers say they plan to appeal. Prosecutors said Ms Tibbetts family were "relieved" and "pleased" with the sentence.

Rivera was arrested a month after Ms Tibbetts went missing, after CCTV showed his car had repeatedly passed her as she was
running on a rural road outside her hometown of Brooklyn, Iowa. Her DNA was later found in his car.

He told police that he had approached her because he found her attractive, got angry with her when she threatened to call 911,
and then "blacked out". He said he when he regained consciousness, he found her bleeding in his vehicle's boot and buried her
in a corn field, later leading police to the spot.

During his trial, however, Rivera changed his story saying two masked men had kidnapped him and forced him to take part in the
killing. Prosecutors dismissed this version, saying it was inconsistent with the evidence. He was unanimously found guilty by a
12-member jury...'
Archived BBC Article:

Even the word-smithing BBC couldn't dig him out.
tinyok

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Life in prison? Just that, and nothing more? that's shameful!

I can think of a few things that would make Grand Inquisitors blanch. That's where this wetback SOB ought to be headed for.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-31-2021, 12:54 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Life in prison? Just that, and nothing more? that's shameful!

I can think of a few things that would make Grand Inquisitors blanch. That's where this wetback SOB ought to be headed for.

Agreed, I have a few Old Technique's I could use on this Piece of Shit.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-31-2021, 12:54 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Life in prison? Just that, and nothing more? that's shameful!

I think the family should be given the choice of whether they'd like to kill him, and by which means.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
It's the bullshit that gets me every time.

Wikipedia says:
'On July 18, 2018, American University of Iowa student Mollie Cecilia Tibbetts disappeared
while jogging near her home in Brooklyn, Iowa. A month later, police identified 24-year-old

Cristhian Bahena Rivera as a suspect in connection with the disappearance; surveillance
footage showed Rivera's car following Tibbetts on her jog.
Rivera led police to the body of Tibbetts in a Poweshiek County cornfield on August 21...'

The laughable part is the article in Wikipedia emphasise that Trump and Republicans were accused
of using the Mollie's death for immigration reform. I wonder why that could be?!
tinyhuh

Rivera had been illegally in the US for seven years, given false information to his employers and lived
on the property rent-free. What kind of mind do you have to own to weigh such a situation where
everything is going for you and then think kidnapping and murdering someone from a nearby town
would enhance that lifestyle?

I keep hearing Donald Trump saying:
"They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us.
They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

But I don't know why.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.