Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
USA truckers to do a protest like Australian truckers on the 31st
This will be interesting if they manage to pull it off, no ?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08...lly-video/
Quote:A trucker-founded anti-vaccine mandate protest is seemingly in the works for the end of this month according to several trucker social media groups.

If carried out, the demonstration will be an alliance between healthcare workers, truckers, military members, and other citizens across the country, and will protest the requirement of the COVID-19 vaccine for employment, travel, and more. The demonstrators, seemingly headed by Tik Tok trucker @thedisrespectedtrucker3, will gather at various locations across the country August 31st – the same day that the Australian trucker protest against COVID lockdown and restrictions is being held.
Be nice if it worked.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-31-2021, 05:01 AM)guohua Wrote: Be nice if it worked.

I agree as words seem to have no effect...I think it is time to start an investigation to see if the Democratic party has any ties to America and the constitution; start at the top and work your way down kind of investigation....
Workers have to self-organize as the unions are completely corrupt and controlled.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-31-2021, 06:01 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Workers have to self-organize as the unions are completely corrupt and controlled.

Cheers

My personal observations on that front might be considered complex. I don't believe that "organizing" and then leaving that organization as a standing fixture in society is a good idea. Temporary organizations for specific purposes that are disbanded as soon as the goal is realized are, I believe, the way to go. When they are allowed to stand, continue past their sell-by date, they become ripe for abuse.

There are moves afoot, both federally and locally in Virginia, to FORCE all workers into Unions. Having worked in a union shop (SEIU) for about 8 months before I could no longer stand it and quitting the job, I have seen no Earthly value of Unions for the workers. Instead, everything flows upwards to the Union bosses and their cronies, nothing filters down to the workers. In other words, it is a one-way street that benefits only Union bosses and their friends off of the backs of the workers, same as what they accuse corporate bosses of doing. Both are pyramid schemes that farm the strengths of the workers for those privileged few at the top of the pyramid.

Both the corporations and the Unions are set up to merely USE the workers for their own benefit, not to benefit the workers.

The only way I can see to alleviate that circumstance is to allow for only temporary organizations that dissolve at completion of their stated immediate goal, and are then no longer around to abuse the workers in who was their strength to begin with.

What the government efforts are attempting, as typified in the "Pro Act", is to force workers into a Union so as to fleece money out of them in the form of Union dues, and then filter that money out to various political friends of the union bosses, and allowing those same bosses to throw the strength of the workers to whichever political cause they prefer, whether or not the workers under them actually support that cause. Rather than using the strength of an organization for the benefit of the organized, it uses the strength of the organized for the benefit of the few at the top, same as any other hierarchical pyramid scheme.

I'm not down for that, so if these measures pass into law, I will never work for anyone else ever again. They cannot harness and sap away MY strength to benefit THEIR cronies. That's not something I will ever allow again.

This effort in question at the moment is the epitome of temporary organization. It mentions truck drivers, but notably DOES NOT mention Teamsters. It also incorporates, according to the story, other groups of people into the temporary organization geared towards a specific goal. It mentions "healthcare workers, truckers, military members, and other citizens across the country", but does not mention any formalized unions at all, of any of the PEOPLE mentioned. It is for "the people" involved, rather than any union bosses. It mentions specific goals to be met - "protest the requirement of the COVID-19 vaccine for employment, travel, and more", and once that goal is met, would presumably disband until needed again, rather than continue as a useless entity all it's own.

Yup, I can get behind this, but cannot get behind any "Unions".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:“I speak the truth”...Freedom Protest by American Truckers Calls for Shut Down Tomorrow
Let us see how this works out. Independents can, but they'll loose lots of money needed to make that truck payment, insurance and all their different License they need for Hauling Alcohol, Explosives and other cargo and then there is the Taxes they pay.
Company drivers can not Strike, they'll just be fired and their company truck taken from them.  
Quote:It takes one man to start a movement…

The ‘Disrespected Trucker’ just got kicked off of Tik Tok. He gained 85k in followers in less than a week because he speaks the truth. He said it’s sad what this country’s coming to…

He’s calling for all truckers to shut down tomorrow to show their opposition to being forced to comply with covid mandates and mandatory vaccinations.

Quote:U.S. truckers are going on strike and shutting down on August 31st in solidarity with Australian truckers. Are you prepared? Have you stocked up? pic.twitter.com/zlYetA11f1
— stacy (@stacyro75674826) August 29, 2021
[Image: E-D-ylsWYAYmqTk-740x447.jpeg] Source
He got kicked off of TikTok? Well there's a shocker! Isn't TikTok an arm of the CCP according to Trump? What would possess someone to attempt to organize a protest on a State-controlled media organ, especially when the controlling state of that organ was a communist state? That would be like trying to organize an anti-communist protest on Facebook - that shit never quite works out, now does it? Only the communist protests are allowed to be organized there.

As @"BIAD" is prone to say, I fear they are not sending their best these days...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
Yes, TIK TOK is Owned by the Beijing-based ByteDance  company.

As a Mater Of Fact,,,,,,
Quote:
  • Former TikTok employees say there is cause for concern when it comes to the popular social media app’s Chinese parent company.They say ByteDance has access to TikTok’s American user data and is closely involved in the Los Angeles company’s decision-making and product development. Some cybersecurity experts worry that the Chinese government could use TikTok to spread propaganda or censorship to American audience, or to exercise influence over users who may come to regret what they posted on the service

Quote:A former TikTok recruiter remembers that her hours were supposed to be from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., but more often than not, she found herself working double shifts. That’s because the company’s Beijing-based ByteDance executives were heavily involved in TikTok’s decision-making, she said, and expected the company’s California employees to be available at all hours of the day. TikTok employees, she said, were expected to restart their day and work during Chinese business hours to answer their ByteDance counterparts’ questions.
Source
Did they get something going in the states as far as a truck stoppage ?
I powered up the CB and even monitored CH 19 in the vehicle that day. All I got was skip and none of it involved this protest. I suspect it was a flop. Something in late Oct. would have been better, to kill the Christmas rush.
(09-01-2021, 02:20 PM)727Sky Wrote: Did they get something going in the states as far as a truck stoppage ?

Not in Arizona as far as I can tell.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9948]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He's not on Strike.
[Image: funny-cant-move.gif] Dumb ass tried to make a "U" turn  tinylaughing

A Lot Lizard (truck stop prostitutes) digging her Thong Out of her Butt Crack or WTF?
[Image: truck-funny-face.gif]
(09-01-2021, 05:59 PM)guohua Wrote: He's not on Strike.
[Image: funny-cant-move.gif] Dumb ass tried to make a "U" turn  tinylaughing

A Lot Lizard (truck stop prostitutes) digging her Thong Out of her Butt Crack or WTF?
[Image: truck-funny-face.gif]

Lol tinylaughing
(09-01-2021, 02:20 PM)727Sky Wrote: Did they get something going in the states as far as a truck stoppage ?

Not that I noticed, but I probably wouldn't notice out here in the hinterlands until stores ran dry. There was a crap ton of traffic yesterday, folks going out to town to stock up, but that was more likely the weather forecast in action than worries of a truck strike. I think Tik Tok must've got it killed in the cradle. Chalk one up for the totalitarians and their total information control.

Hurley, VA, in Buchanan County is flooding, and that has sent a shock wave of panic through the bread and milk crowd. Must have been the governor noticing enough to send in the National Guard. I went to Grundy VA yesterday, expecting it to be flooded, too, but nothing there. The river wasn't even up, and you could see the rocks on the bottom of it sticking out of the water it was so low. It was about a 60 mile round trip, no fewer trucks on the highway than usual, and none of them cutting up or impeding traffic.

I hope they park right on the White House Steps!