Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When idiots are in charge what do you expect !
Quote:The bloody and deadly carnage at five bomb blast sites outside Kabul, Afghanistan Airport is made all the worse as details emerge showing the explosives used were the ones left behind by US forces as they withdrew from parts of Afghanistan.  Our troops were killed with our own explosives.
[Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...true&pid=2]
Forensic analysis of the bomb blast sites has already concluded that, among the explosives used, American made C4 and SEMTEX residues are all over the blast sites.
Intelligence circuits are blazing with communications this evening containing a wealth of information about the attacks which left at least 13 U.S. Military dead and at least 140 other people seriously injured.
Among the details being sent back to the USA from Afghanistan are initial chemical analysis reports showing the chemical make-up of the detonations.
Days ago, details emerged at just some of the estimated $85 BILLION in military equipment, weapons and ammunition left behind by the U.S. to what was planned to be the Afghan National Defense-Security Force (ANDSF).   
The Taliban have secured US Military ID printing equipment including cases of ID blanks. They will be able to print actual military CAC (Common Access Card) ID’s identical to the one below.
[Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...true&pid=3]
The CAC, a “smart” card about the size of a credit card, is the standard identification for active duty uniformed Service personnel, Selected Reserve, DoD civilian employees, and eligible contractor personnel. It is also the principal card used to enable physical access to buildings and controlled spaces, and it provides access to DoD computer network and systems.
So now they have US uniforms and US ID’s.
WEAPONRY:
-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles, etc.
-45 UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessna planes,
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft 
-208+ Aircraft Total
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 50 Caliber Sniper Systems,
-1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers,
-M134 Mini Gun,
-20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Communications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including, but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators
There were several high-security storage warehouses that were so important, only military with Top Secret Security Clearances could even enter them.   Inside those storage warehouses were things like shoulder-carry STINGER anti-aircraft missiles and a host of other “special” equipment.
Those warehouses and everything inside them, is now in the possession of the Taliban.
The Taliban also secured US military drone jamming equipment which is disastrous if true.  The reason it is disastrous . . . this gear can jam U.S. Drones.
As you read this story, members of the China Communist Party and their People’s Liberation Army, are on the ground, inside Afghanistan, negotiating with the Taliban directly to BUY whatever US military technology they find interesting.
This will set back US force superiority so badly, our nation may actually no longer be able to defend itself because our own high technology is now fully in the hands of the Communist Chinese.  Our technology can JAM our technology.   Our jamming gear can be used to stop OUR drones.
Our Laser aiming systems can be analyzed, and China can develop ways to jam that too.  All our laser-guided bombs would be re-steered away from targets in a conflict with China.
Our communications technology encrypts in such a way that the encryption has no back doors and cannot be broken.   If China begins employing it, we won’t be able to spy on them or monitor their military activities . . . . even if they are invading OUR country!
What Joe Biden has done in Afghanistan is no accident.  This is not incompetence.  It is Treason of the worst kind.
America may literally not survive what Joe Biden has just done in Afghanistan.
And for the rest of the world . . . Every terrorist organization on the planet will now have encrypted communications. Can’t be hacked. Can’t be monitored. All of them will have the ability to jam our intelligence gathering.  All of them will have weaponry that can defeat actual standing armies.
Once this technology gets to HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH, Israel will fall.  Their military will not be able to track, monitor or thwart attacks anymore.
And once the supplies of STINGER shoulder-carried anti-aircraft missiles gets loose, civilian passenger airlines won’t have a chance, anywhere on the planet.  All those planes can be hit at-will and without warning.
Lastly, today, our own troops and countless innocent civilians, were bombed multiple times with the very equipment the US left as it withdrew.
THIS is the leadership provided by the commanders of the US Military.  THIS is the leadership provided by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
With a National Command Authority of this caliber, US troops should be leaving the military in droves, for their own self-preservation.
Meanwhile . . . Sergeant Major Michael Grinston made sure to tweet that the US Military is steadfastly embracing . . . Diversity:
[Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...true&pid=4]
On the very day U.S. armed forces troops were blown to pieces by their own explosives, THIS GUY thought it was appropriate to celebrate . . . Diversity. 
My God, how detached from reality are the commanders within the United States Army? 
Now THAT says more than anyone ever could about the utter incompetence of US Military leadership today.   This is the legacy of Joe Biden and the Democrat Party.  What a Disgrace……
WE NEED TO SEE RESIGNATIONS OF SEVERAL HIGH RANKING MILITARY OFFICERS, AND THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE………

I can not get the pictures to post !!
Explanation: @727Sky ... Link or Source pls!

Personal Disclosure: If I get the above link or cited source requested then I will try and link the pictures ok.  minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(08-29-2021, 02:45 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: @727Sky ... Link or Source pls!

Personal Disclosure: If I get the above link or cited source requested then I will try and link the pictures ok.  minusculebeercheers

By all means... This whole thing is sickening and I am afraid we will live with these fubar policies for a long time to come.
https://barenakedislam.com/wp-content/up....26-AM.png
https://barenakedislam.com/wp-content/up....54-AM.png
https://barenakedislam.com/wp-content/up....58-AM.png
The source seem to be Hal Turner show . A source who has been known to distribute lies. low credibility source. Hal like`s to add lies to he`s storys .
Explanation: Cheers for picture links ...

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-08-28-at-4.07.58-AM.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-08-28-at-4.09.54-AM.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-08-28-at-4.29.26-AM.png]

Personal Disclosure: There we go! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(08-29-2021, 05:57 AM)Kenzo Wrote: The source seem to be Hal Turner show . A source who has been known to distribute lies. low credibility source. Hal like`s to add lies to he`s storys .

The story does appear to have some "spin" tossed in. While not strictly inaccurate, some parts are misleading, worthy of a spin-doctor. For example:

Quote:Our communications technology encrypts in such a way that the encryption has no back doors and cannot be broken.   If China begins employing it, we won’t be able to spy on them or monitor their military activities . . . . even if they are invading OUR country!

While what is said is absolutely true, it fails to mention the fact that China, and even al Quaeda and ISIS, already have such encryption technology. Hell, even little old nobody me has such technology, which was actually recommended to me by a US Army cryptography expert, specifically because it was unbreakable even by military cryptologists and the NSA.

So, yes, they have taken it, but they already had equal or better encryption, so it's a moot point that we cannot break our own - we already couldn't break what they already had. Their possession of our cryptography means exactly squat, and changes nothing at all. We can't break what they already had, and just having access to ours to backward engineer it will get them nowhere in trying to crack it. The algorithms are all publicly available for inspection already, With a sufficiently strong key, hash, and password, it cannot be broken regardless of the amount of "backwards engineering" thrown at it. The end user, and best-use practices, is the strength of it. Most encryption is broken by attacking something other than the encryption itself, like a weak password.

In the case of public key encryption, like PGP, the encryption itself is never attacked. Instead, you put a sniffer in the middle of the conversation to capture the keys transmitted, and capture the subseqent message, then use the captured keys to decrypt the message. So having that technology itself means nothing without the key, and having the key means everything, even without the technology.

I actually have a copy of the encryption suite used by AQ and ISIS. I've examined it, but never used it, as I don't trust AQ, ISIS, or the NSA to have not installed a back door into it. It's basically just a re-implementation of PGP for e-mail messages, with some added functions like messaging applications and such, just a bundle of off-the-shelf pre-existing encryption programs repackaged with the Islamic branding label so they can claim they invented something they didn't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Besides the names they gave to the Taliban supposedly to expedite their departure from Afghanistan the biometric equip that is now in Taliban hands has all the names, finger prints etc etc, of everyone who has worked for uncle sugar for the last 20+ years. I along with many of my friends are of the opinion people who vote for idiots should expect nothing less from such a government.. Sickening to say the least...

Quote:The Taliban has mobilized a special unit, called Al Isha, to hunt down Afghans who helped US and allied forces — and it’s using US equipment and data to do it.
Nawazuddin Haqqani, one of the brigade commanders over the Al Isha unit, bragged in an interview with Zenger News that his unit is using US-made hand-held scanners to tap into a massive US-built biometric database and positively identify any person who helped the NATO allies or worked with Indian intelligence. Afghans who try to deny or minimize their role will find themselves contradicted by the detailed computer records that the US left behind in its frenzied withdrawal.
The existence of the Al Isha unit has not been previously confirmed by the Taliban; until now the Haqqani Network, a terror group aligned with the Taliban, has not admitted its role in targeting Afghans or its use of America’s vast biometric database.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/taliban-ki...l6o3yZDleX
Not sure if the spin makes any difference. The actual details are so retch inducing, who needs more?

The only thing worse is the spin already permeating social media smoothing over the whole thing. It was all Trump's fault. Military members understand the risk when they enlist. The real danger is white supremacy and climate change. C19 kills more people everyday. 

One day I will nail down how people who spout this stuff work in their heads. Today? Still a little mystified.
Yes, when Idiots/Global Elites/Liberals and their Puppet The Inept Joe Biden are encharge.
All Freedom Loving People Lose.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Just maybe not all is brotherly love with China and Russia.
This is a very powerful interview with Okla. Rep. Mullin who tried to get people out of Afghanistan . They were blocked by the state department and other US government officials at almost every turn.

Listen to what he has to say and realize if the word gets out not even CNN could make this smell OK. Pitiful inept idiots running everything to crap while they lie straight faced looking at a camera for the 6 O'clock news.

The bomber who killed 13 Americans was indeed being tracked yet when permission to fire and take the bomber out they were told, "No, we are in negotiations with the Taliban".

The Taliban dude who is in charge of checking paperwork to let people leave is the same guy who was declared a terrorist by the USA and has a 5 million dollar bounty on his head. Very interesting points presented by Lara Logan towards the end of the short video.

(09-09-2021, 02:51 PM)727Sky Wrote: The bomber who killed 13 Americans was indeed being tracked yet when permission to fire and take the bomber out they were told, "No, we are in negotiations with the Taliban".

The Taliban dude who is in charge of checking paperwork to let people leave is the same guy who was declared a terrorist by the USA and has a 5 million dollar bounty on his head. Very interesting points presented by Lara Logan towards the end of the short video.

So,, you're saying Biden and his Loads of Talibans (instead of americans) is a modern day Trojan Horse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I agree.
[Image: cartoon-9.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Afghanistan behind the scenes is worse than most are aware of.