Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Lockdown Lunacy] Australia Decends Into Civil War!
Well said.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

Government is out of control in Australia ....

The Music of the Anti Jab/Anti Vaxxer Movement.

Quote:These Are The Resistance: Canadian Nurses Walk Out, US Students Walk Out, Greek Medics Protest, Aussie Truckers Blockade & More (Videos)

Quote:All across the earth, people are waking up to the tyranny in their own countries that has been perpetrated by Big Pharma fascists working with corrupt government pimps and others in various businesses and they aren’t taking it.  In fact, one man standing before his representatives actually took the majority of his time to play what will, no doubt, become the theme song of those resisting the tyrants today, Twisted Sister‘s “We’re Not Gonna Take It.”

Source

Are YOU part of the Resistance?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-06-2021, 05:20 PM)guohua Wrote: The Music of the Anti Jab/Anti Vaxxer Movement.

Quote:These Are The Resistance: Canadian Nurses Walk Out, US Students Walk Out, Greek Medics Protest, Aussie Truckers Blockade & More (Videos)

Quote:All across the earth, people are waking up to the tyranny in their own countries that has been perpetrated by Big Pharma fascists working with corrupt government pimps and others in various businesses and they aren’t taking it.  In fact, one man standing before his representatives actually took the majority of his time to play what will, no doubt, become the theme song of those resisting the tyrants today, Twisted Sister‘s “We’re Not Gonna Take It.”

Source

Are YOU part of the Resistance?

Damn straight I am.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Aussie Who Is Vaccinated And Tested Negative 9 times Uploads Video From COVID Concentration Camp, People Locked Into Rooms For Over 300 Hours, Guards Threaten To Gas Them

https://vidmax.com/video/207091-aussie-w...d-negative
I'm disappointed in Australia.  I thought the Aussies, both as a people, and as a government, were not given to this kind of behavior.

The USA doesn't really surprise me because we have a Puritan tradition that exerts its power every few decades with the result that some targeted group or product is vilified and scapegoated.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Maybe this will help Australia ? 

Palmer exposes corrupt big pharma politics and blackmail in NSW
Mining magnate, Clive Palmer, says the Premier of NSW is controlled by pharma lobbyists.

twitter
Glad to see some folks have balls https://www.bitchute.com/video/bqcEu0YsTT4c/
(09-18-2021, 01:41 PM)727Sky Wrote: Glad to see some folks have balls https://www.bitchute.com/video/bqcEu0YsTT4c/

Saw that.  The police are caught between tinhorn dictator politicians and an increasingly irritated Australian public.  I wonder if before long it won't be time for the police personnel to make a difficult choice.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I heard this evening that the Australian government has called in the military to covid patrol and enforce restrictions, and that Sydney is under martial law. I've no idea whether that is true or not. Some times, you just hear the wildest crap.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-21-2021, 05:37 AM)727Sky Wrote:

"Breaching the Chief Health Officer's orders"? I don't know about y'all, but I never voted for any "Chief Health Officer", nor did I ever agree to let one order me around, so "Chief Health Officers" under any guise, by any name, can flat out kiss my ass at high speed. These are the areas where totalitarianism is creeping in, via bureaucracies and unelected folk who suddenly think they have the magical power to make laws and give orders. They don't. No one voted them in to do so, and they can all kiss my rosy red ass.

Same thing is going on in the US - in the past couple months, unelected bureaucrats have suddenly seized powers that are not theirs to seize. No one among the governed told them they could seize those powers. For instance, FDA has suddenly decided they can tell landowners when they can and cannot collect rent. That has not one single goddamned thing to do with food safety, so they are far beyond their remit, and no one seems to be calling them out about it.

OSHA - Occupational Health and Safety - suddenly thinks they have the power to tell us what we do and do not have to get injected into our bodies, and somehow believe they have the power to micromanage individual health decisions that are between a patient and a doctor. They have no such power, and better stick to making sure employers provide enough hard hats for a job.

Since BidenHarris can't legally pass such laws in the US, he's enlisting the bureaucracy to make illegal laws. Yes, illegal laws. Regulations that carry the force of law directly contravene the Constitution, because that document gives SOLE power to make law to the legislative branch of government, which is to say Congress. In using bureaucracies to make pseudo-law, BidenHarris is bypassing Congress, making it null and void, and if that is not checked, everything will be run by the Executive, as the Executive oversees and gives orders to the bureaucracy. Congress will be obsolete, as will the judiciary if BidenHarris has his way and packs the courts with political appointees to outweigh the balance that the electorate has imposed.

EVERYTHING will be ruled and enforced by the Executive. They call that a "kingdom" or "monarchy", which is run by "royalty" and "nobility", and we fought a whole damned war once already to get out from under that sort of empire.

No thanks. More power to the Aussies, and it would be nice if the US electorate developed the testicular fortitude to put their government in check as well. If WE don't do it, no one will, and it will remain undone and continue to get worse so long as it remains unchallenged.

Remind those bastards who put them in office to begin with and where their "power" ultimately originates from, and remind the bureaucrats that they haven't got near the power that they wish they had. Friggin' tin-pot dictators!

Another worrying part is what may happen to the individual law enforcement officers in Australia, when this
whole debacle subsides. They are people and have families, they're not protected forever and those they're
oppressing have long memories.

But their overlords -who they serve, won't be worried about them, then.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-21-2021, 12:48 PM)BIAD Wrote: Another worrying part is what may happen to the individual law enforcement officers in Australia, when this
whole debacle subsides. They are people and have families, they're not protected forever and those they're

tinywondering

Aye, that can be a bit problematic for them. I know that in my case. when it started raining bullshit, I rode into the sunset. Not everyone is able to make that choice, though.

Each to his own. You live and you learn, but it's the mistakes you make that teach you the most, And sometimes those lessons come hard..

Police attacked old lady in Australia, reports say that the lady is dead now tinybigeyes

Thank Goodness They Were There To Serve & Protect Her...

Looks`s like Australian Intifada is on way...
https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/a...s-revolts/

Getting more serious ?
(09-21-2021, 12:48 PM)BIAD Wrote: Another worrying part is what may happen to the individual law enforcement officers in Australia, when this

tinywondering

I have spent years studying genocide. When your role is completed you are worth nothing. In fact less than nothing, because you can provide information. No one get's a pass here. At least none of the non elites. I suspect even their role will extinguish soon enough. I hope they can enjoy their stuff and control while they can, at the end of the day they are human and humans are going bye-bye.  Unless something drastic happens.
This is some pathetic stuff by the military dressed police. https://www.bitchute.com/video/a5otifK18kry/
Victoria Chief Health Officer spread lies and lies....

Victoria Chief Health Officer, Brett Sutton, Calls Anyone Concerned About Untested Vaccination Side-Effects Irrational Whack Jobs

[url=https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/09/24/victoria-chief-health-officer-brett-sutton-calls-anyone-concerned-about-untested-vaccination-side-effects-irrational-wack-jobs/][/url]