Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Lockdown Lunacy] Australia Decends Into Civil War!
Well said.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

Government is out of control in Australia ....

The Music of the Anti Jab/Anti Vaxxer Movement.

Quote:These Are The Resistance: Canadian Nurses Walk Out, US Students Walk Out, Greek Medics Protest, Aussie Truckers Blockade & More (Videos)

Quote:All across the earth, people are waking up to the tyranny in their own countries that has been perpetrated by Big Pharma fascists working with corrupt government pimps and others in various businesses and they aren’t taking it.  In fact, one man standing before his representatives actually took the majority of his time to play what will, no doubt, become the theme song of those resisting the tyrants today, Twisted Sister‘s “We’re Not Gonna Take It.”

Source

Are YOU part of the Resistance?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-06-2021, 05:20 PM)guohua Wrote: The Music of the Anti Jab/Anti Vaxxer Movement.

Quote:These Are The Resistance: Canadian Nurses Walk Out, US Students Walk Out, Greek Medics Protest, Aussie Truckers Blockade & More (Videos)

Quote:All across the earth, people are waking up to the tyranny in their own countries that has been perpetrated by Big Pharma fascists working with corrupt government pimps and others in various businesses and they aren’t taking it.  In fact, one man standing before his representatives actually took the majority of his time to play what will, no doubt, become the theme song of those resisting the tyrants today, Twisted Sister‘s “We’re Not Gonna Take It.”

Source

Are YOU part of the Resistance?

Damn straight I am.

“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.”

-Aldous Huxley

-- Got mask? Just sayin'...

Aussie Who Is Vaccinated And Tested Negative 9 times Uploads Video From COVID Concentration Camp, People Locked Into Rooms For Over 300 Hours, Guards Threaten To Gas Them

https://vidmax.com/video/207091-aussie-w...d-negative
I'm disappointed in Australia.  I thought the Aussies, both as a people, and as a government, were not given to this kind of behavior.

The USA doesn't really surprise me because we have a Puritan tradition that exerts its power every few decades with the result that some targeted group or product is vilified and scapegoated.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Maybe this will help Australia ? 

Palmer exposes corrupt big pharma politics and blackmail in NSW
Mining magnate, Clive Palmer, says the Premier of NSW is controlled by pharma lobbyists.

twitter
Glad to see some folks have balls https://www.bitchute.com/video/bqcEu0YsTT4c/
(11 hours ago)727Sky Wrote: Glad to see some folks have balls https://www.bitchute.com/video/bqcEu0YsTT4c/

Saw that.  The police are caught between tinhorn dictator politicians and an increasingly irritated Australian public.  I wonder if before long it won't be time for the police personnel to make a difficult choice.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]