Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emergency Update on Afghanistan
UPDATE: Less than 24 hours later this comes to fruition. 
So... the outer cordon of security at the airport in Kabul is the Taliban. If you want to get on an airplane, the Taliban has to approve.  tinybighuh tinybighuh tinybighuh

At first I thought this whole thing was a function of government ineptitude. Now I'm not so sure. You would have to go out of your way to make this affair this stupid. 

Dan Crenshaw has his connections on the ground and relates what's going on. It's pathetic and disheartening. And totally unnecessary. It did not have to be this way.

Meanwhile the MSM gaslights their audiences with BS. And then they virtue signal about it to me on FB.  tinysure tinysure tinysure     

I will be impressed when the beheading of US citizens starts and even more impressed if it does not happen. Wonder how much the US government who does not negotiate with terrorist will pay to get US citizens out ? 

I read today that of all the people evacuated only 5% have been US citizens so far but the numbers are all over the board. ..... Oh and they have already identified 100 known terrorist that hitched a ride out of Afghanistan..So much for the vetting process at the airport, No ?

Also I posted in the shout box that so far 800,000 troops out of 1.4 in the active service have refused the covid vaccine.. I wish I had a crystal ball that worked because the one I have always shows bad stuff in the future.....
(08-26-2021, 07:40 AM)727Sky Wrote: ...I wish I had a crystal ball that worked because the one I have always shows bad stuff in the future.....

Don't worry Sky, 'Bad stuff' sells newspapers!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-26-2021, 07:40 AM)727Sky Wrote: I will be impressed when the beheading of US citizens starts and even more impressed if it does not happen. Wonder how much the US government who does not negotiate with terrorist will pay to get US citizens out ? 

I read today that of all the people evacuated only 5% have been US citizens so far but the numbers are all over the board. ..... Oh and they have already identified 100 known terrorist that hitched a ride out of Afghanistan..So much for the vetting process at the airport, No ?  

Also I posted in the shout box that so far 800,000 troops out of 1.4 in the active service have refused the covid vaccine.. I wish I had a crystal ball that worked because the one I have always shows bad stuff in the future.....

A needless mess. Willful, tragic chaos. 

If all the known terrorists miss a flight, they shouldn't worry. They can simply walk across the border with all their newly acquired high speed gear.  

Maybe your crystal ball is trying to tell you something.