Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
she had an 'affair'.
Yes in her own words she said this. "Timmermans told the local news that she loves Chita and that they have a "real relationship" akin to an "affair."  tinysurprised

Quote:A Belgian zoo has banned a woman who said she had an 'affair' with one of their chimpanzees

Okay, I think she may need counseling.

Quote:The Antwerp Zoo is banning a long-time visitor from seeing her favorite chimp because their relationship is interfering with his ability to bond with his fellow primates.

Adie Timmermans, a regular at the zoo's primate enclosure, was told this week by the Antwerp Zoo that she would be prohibited from seeing the apple of her eye - Chita, a 38-year-old chimpanzee.

"I love that animal, and he loves me," Timmermans said to Belgian news channel ATV, adding she had been visiting Chita every week for four years.

Timmermans described her interactions with Chita as a "real relationship" and said her bond with the chimpanzee was like "having an affair."

The primate enthusiast also shared clips of herself pressed up against the glass of the monkey enclosure, "kissing" Chita through the glass and waving to him. 

"I haven't got anything else. Why do they want to take this away from me?" Timmermans told ATV tearfully. "Other dozens of visitors are allowed to make contact with Chita, but why not me?"
Source

Maybe, you should try a dating App. for Humans, like Tender or a Role Play App and your Lover can dress up like a Monkey!
Or better yet, get Counseling.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Interspecies marriage. it's The Next Big Thing coming down the pike.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I didn't think 'all inclusiveness' meant the degenerates too!

mediumfacepalm
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well there be a new acronym for LGBTQ ,(Bestiality) tinywhat
Sounds like some Only Fans stuff. 

I feel sorry for her. She obviously needs some help and she is messing up the Chimpanzee domestic tranquility.
This poor confuse Chimp, now there will be many years of Counseling ahead of it.
So another Disney movie will be tossed onto the 'Ban-Them-All-Fire' bonfire!
You can't have a taking ape saying he wants to be like a human... that's Ape-ist!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9913]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
He Chita, She Jane  tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-26-2021, 02:33 AM)guohua Wrote: This poor confuse Chimp, now there will be many years of Counseling ahead of it.

The other chimps will take care of that in short order.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]