Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Antichrist
I have to agree with this video and call the Antichrist a bunch of made-up bullshit to scare Christians.
But, you know I don't believe in the Virgin Mary Birth either or the Son of God.
Who was God?
What was God?
Our Ancient Ancestors speck of "Gods" mating with Human Females and their Offspring were Giants. 
Was Christ a Giant?
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua" 

Quote:Our Ancient Ancestors speck of "Gods" mating with Human Females and their Offspring were Giants. 

Was Christ a Giant?

The Christian Bible speaks of the "Watcher" Angels loving and mating with human women and the resulting births were of "great and terrible giants". 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal/financial or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I suggest that the Antichrist is an attitude ... and hence not a single person.

Here is why ... even St Peter was possessed by the devil and Jesus called them out on it publicly ...

Quote:22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to You!” 23But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-23.htm

Personal Disclosure: As for humanoid giants ... I strongly believe they existed due to massive dinosaurs also existing!

The only question is where are the bones? ... Looking at you Smithsonian Institute!

minusculebeercheers Thank you for the interesting thread @guohua !
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@"OmegaLogos" 
You're very Welcome for the thread.
I hope to find more.

@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 
The forms of transcripts I have read and watched have spoken of both, Gods and Watchers, the Watchers I think are nothing more than those that didn't return to the home world but elected to stay here a watch over the troublesome Humans.
But this is JMHO

Many alleged Christians make the error of personifying "the antichrist" and assigning that value to a specific person, and that person seems to terrify them.

It's not a person, it's not a being at all, it is a concept - the concept of being "against Christ" or "anti-christ". There are many. As many as there are things or concepts against Christ.

"Islam" is an antichrist - it denies the claims the Christians make about Christ, and actually denies the Christ, period. Furthermore, it uncouples the person of Jesus from The Christ (before denying the Christ), which are actually two different things anyhow, and makes of Jesus not a Christ or a Messiah (both words mean the same thing, but one comes from the Greek and the other comes from the Hebrew), but a mere prophet.

"Satanism" is an antichrist, as it is entirely against Christ.

Atheism is an antichrist. It denies all religions altogether, and therefore MUST deny the Christ, be against the Christ, be an "anti" Christ.

Agnosticism says "I don't know if I'm an antichrist or not, because I just don't know, period".

There are dozens, maybe hundreds, of antichrists that people encounter every single day of their lives, and that has been true for the past 2000 years or so. They are nothing to be afraid of, they are something to be ignored for as long as they allow themselves to be ignored. when they stop allowing that and try to force you to acknowledge them, you treat them like any other annoyance - bitch slap them into submission, and walk the hell away to go do something important.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

What this world needs is a little Saint Michael the Archangel action.

STEP on that demon's God-damned neck! 

Quote:And presumably nothing could possibly be more badass than Lucifer, the Morning Star, the King of All Evil Unholy Spikey-Headed Pissed-Off Devils and his host of demon spawn.  So he should be the Badass of the Week for crying out loud because he's the fucking Prince of Eternal Darkness right?

Wrong.

https://www.badassoftheweek.com/stmichael

tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Christ said he came for the Jews not the Canaanites (non Jews) after saying it would be unfair to take the bread from the Children of Israel and cast it to the dogs.. You can read the full encounter somewhere around Mathew 15/21.. If a belief in some invisible god gives one hope and happiness I say go for it. There have been many on their knees praying before the blade fell upon their neck. 

Your Enemy is evil as you are to your enemy and both sides pray to their god for victory.. One side will be disappointed; but never doubt for it was God's will...!

The older I get the more I see that Religions are a destructive force which has been and still is responsible for untold thousands of deaths and wars, all in the name of some silent unseen sky fairy who has mankind write what the god supposedly wants us to believe. Key words being "man writes what is to be believed" and then the man claims his hand was guided by some supreme god.

Thousands of years of stifled growth and advancement due to some written words supposedly by a god who promises paradise after you are dead yet written by men who seek power or live in a fantasy of their own creation today.. 

Islam is a classic example of the dregs of a religion/government because they can not be separated. If oil had not been found in the country of Saudi Arabia and their funding of mosque and terrorist cells around the world had been eliminated earth would be a safer place IMO.

I actually had a good day at golf...you should hear me when things do not go so well !! hahahahah
@"guohua" , guohua, wwaaahhh!  Synchronicity is cackling at me again!  I mention the Archangel Michael in this thread, and look what popped up on TOS:

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1293719/pg1

Maybe we will see some God-damned necks stepped on.

tinyhuh

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-28-2021, 12:31 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"guohua" , guohua, wwaaahhh!  Synchronicity is cackling at me again!  I mention the Archangel Michael in this thread, and look what popped up on TOS:

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1293719/pg1

Maybe we will see some God-damned necks stepped on.

tinyhuh

Cheers

FlyInTheOintment is awful Long-Winded isn't he.