Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yes, CBS went there, Climate Change
All of the MSM news watchers must have had their mouths hanging open when CBS announced Climate Change was the Reason the Taliban Took Afghanistan. 
Well, maybe they didn't have their mouths hanging open, if they are watching those Fake News Outlets Spread Lies and propaganda, then they Believe in this Stupidity.

Quote:How climate change helped strengthen the Taliban

Can you believe that?
Well the Brain Dead Liberals do.
Quote:Rural Afghanistan has been rocked by climate change. The past three decades have brought floods and drought that have destroyed crops and left people hungry. And the Taliban — likely without knowing climate change was the cause — has taken advantage of that pain. 

Afghanistan has always been a Desert Shit Hole with most of their Snow and Rain in the Hills and Mountains and the Afghans have always carried water, they don't know what plumbing is out in the Rural Country areas.
How stupid can people be?
Even in India and Pakistan, people still shit and piss out side and carry water and bath in rivers.

Quote:Climate change has fueled terrorism and civil unrest elsewhere in the world.

Boko Haram gripped water-scarce central Africa in 2017 as they gained footholds along the Lake Chad Basin. ISIS has taken advantage of agrarian communities suffering from extreme drought in Iraq and Syria. Farajalla said arid or semi-arid areas in impoverished countries with low levels of education and poor infrastructure are all ripe for extremism. 
This is such Bull Shit Source

I'm sure Al Gore, Leo DiCaprio, John Kerry can be seen furiously nodding in approval.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-21-2021, 07:46 PM)guohua Wrote: All of the MSM news watchers must have had their mouths hanging open when CBS announced Climate Change was the Reason the Taliban Took Afghanistan. 
Well, maybe they didn't have their mouths hanging open, if they are watching those Fake News Outlets Spread Lies and propaganda, then they Believe in this Stupidity.

Quote:How climate change helped strengthen the Taliban

Can you believe that?
Well the Brain Dead Liberals do.
Quote:Rural Afghanistan has been rocked by climate change. The past three decades have brought floods and drought that have destroyed crops and left people hungry. And the Taliban — likely without knowing climate change was the cause — has taken advantage of that pain. 

Afghanistan has always been a Desert Shit Hole with most of their Snow and Rain in the Hills and Mountains and the Afghans have always carried water, they don't know what plumbing is out in the Rural Country areas.
How stupid can people be?
Even in India and Pakistan, people still shit and piss out side and carry water and bath in rivers.

Quote:Climate change has fueled terrorism and civil unrest elsewhere in the world.

Boko Haram gripped water-scarce central Africa in 2017 as they gained footholds along the Lake Chad Basin. ISIS has taken advantage of agrarian communities suffering from extreme drought in Iraq and Syria. Farajalla said arid or semi-arid areas in impoverished countries with low levels of education and poor infrastructure are all ripe for extremism. 
This is such Bull Shit Source

I'm sure Al Gore, Leo DiCaprio, John Kerry can be seen furiously nodding in approval.

Indeed, it IS utter bullshit.

I have possession of an old Russian military map of the area around Jalalbad, Afghanistan, from 1981, FORTY years ago. Ten years beyond the 30 mentioned in the article. On that Russian map, the irrigation systems from way back then are clearly marked. For the irrigation systems to be as extensive and developed as they are, they had to have been started long before the date of the map, pushing them back even farther past the 30 year mark specified by the article.

Afghanistan has ALWAYS been a dry place. This is nothing new brought on by "climate change" in the past 30 years. Afghans have been successfully dealing with it for generations.

I call this a "fail" on the part of the (alleged) "news" agencies.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Never let a good crisis go to waste (to fulfill whatever agenda you're pushing).    minusculebiggrin
If you stand back and look at the general picture of why many people have lost faith in science ..... Science appears to be bought and paid an income for TPTB desired outcome.

When Galileo said the earth was not the center of the universe TPTB (church) refused to even look through his telescope, instead they put him under house arrest so he would not go forth a spread his proof. It seems like many of the science based facts can not come forward until the old guard dies..

Climate change articles saying polar bears are dying until someone does an actual count showing they have increased their range and numbers. Saying it was the hottest on record but they start in the 70s (they were predicting another ice age) and disregard that the 30s where records show it was much hotter and prolonged (dust bowl anyone) ?

In many ways I have lost my faith too as follow the money and those with power in-place unfortunately dictates the scientific out come IMO.
I tried to upload a funny meme regarding this but it doesn't fit.  tinycrying

I would say it is an Olympic sized deflection. Biblical. And perfect for the wokies. It saves face and they get to feel superior again. Win-Win

Before we banned plastic straws, Afghanistan was a verdant landscape of milk and honey. Then came Trump and farting cattle. Now? Dirt and flies. Everyone is oppressed. Even those doing the oppressing are oppressed. Why? Because George Washington owned slaves - that's why!

Luckily late night talk show hosts are on the case. And soon, when every American is tied down and force injected with a dozen or so C19 shots, those halcyon days will again return to the children of Electric-Car-Battery-component-istan.
(08-22-2021, 01:43 AM)727Sky Wrote: If you stand back and look at the general picture of why many people have lost faith in science ..... Science appears to be bought and paid an income for TPTB desired outcome.

When Galileo said the earth was not the center of the universe TPTB (church) refused to even look through his telescope, instead the put him under house arrest so he would no go forth a spread his proof. It seems like many of the science based facts can not come forward until the old guard dies..

Climate change articles saying polar bears are dying until someone does an actual count showing they have increased their range and numbers. Saying it was the hottest on record but they start in the 70s (they were predicting another ice age) and disregard that the 30s where records show it was much hotter and prolonged (dust bowl anyone) ?

In many ways I have lost my faith too as follow the money and those with power in-place unfortunately dictates the scientific out come IMO.

Correct, once the Catholic Church owned Science now TPTB own the Scientist and the MSM.
Climate Change is Pure Bull-Shit, it is nothing more than a Scam to make the Rich even Richer as the Sheeple Suffer.
(08-22-2021, 01:43 AM)727Sky Wrote: If you stand back and look at the general picture of why many people have lost faith in science ..... Science appears to be bought and paid an income for TPTB desired outcome.

When Galileo said the earth was not the center of the universe TPTB (church) refused to even look through his telescope, instead the put him under house arrest so he would no go forth a spread his proof. It seems like many of the science based facts can not come forward until the old guard dies..

Fact.

I was trained in astronomy and physics around 1993, nearly 30 years ago. In those days, they hammered into us what was, and more importantly perhaps, what was NOT, science. Science starts with a question, and seeks answers, wherever those answers lead. What passes for "science" now starts with the answer, an unquestionable answer, and seeks justifications for that answer being the only conclusion. "Science" now is not what science once was.

Science has been politicized, is being used for political ends rather than the search for answers that it once was. Science has become just another religion, dogmatic and unquestionable. Once upon a time, questioning was the very basis of science. Those times are no more.

"Science" has become a defacto State Religion.

As I said above, I was formally trained in science, but even I have no faith is what passes as "science" now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

It seem to me we are headed now to Grand Solar Minimum, which will be leading to noticeable reduction of terrestrial temperature. Yet MSM talk like it`s heating .

Electroverse

I am so tired of the lies,  Al Gore ,Greta Thunberg et all .
Sheesh.  In Europe, we still formally have a full month of summer to go, and the weather is already cool and wet like autumn.

I keep an occasional eye on the weather patterns because I want to know if the Russian solar physicist in London is correct about a mini Ice Age coming our way.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-22-2021, 06:17 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Sheesh.  In Europe, we still formally have a full month of summer to go, and the weather is already cool and wet like autumn.

I keep an occasional eye on the weather patterns because I want to know if the Russian solar physicist in London is correct about a mini Ice Age coming our way.

Cheers

Even here in Phoenix, Arizona the last two weeks so far in August have been cooler, below 110 degrees during the day, this is odd.
Normally you sweet even in the evening in October during Halloween if you're outside.
Todays high will be 102 degrees that is below normal for us, it won't be 111 degrees again until starting next week.
plus we have had much, much, much more rain the normal, it rain every day last week and it rained very hard.

Something is going on  tinysurprised
(08-22-2021, 07:21 PM)guohua Wrote: Even here in Phoenix, Arizona the last two weeks so far in August have been cooler, below 110 degrees during the day, this is odd.
Normally you sweet even in the evening in October during Halloween if you're outside.
Todays high will be 102 degrees that is below normal for us, it won't be 111 degrees again until starting next week.
plus we have had much, much, much more rain the normal, it rain every day last week and it rained very hard.

Here in the hinterlands of Virginia, we have gotten MUCH more rain than normal for this time of year over the past few weeks. The ground is so saturated that I hear trees falling over in the woods at night, because the ground is too soft to support their weight.

Searching for answers, I found a current climate map showing that the government says we are allegedly in a drought here...

... so much for the government being in touch with reality or having a damned clue! They ain't, and they don't.

(08-22-2021, 09:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 07:21 PM)guohua Wrote: Even here in Phoenix, Arizona the last two weeks so far in August have been cooler, below 110 degrees during the day, this is odd.

Here in the hinterlands of Virginia, we have gotten MUCH more rain than normal for this time of year over the past few weeks. The ground is so saturated that I hear trees falling over in the woods at night, because the ground is too soft to support their weight.

Searching for answers, I found a current climate map showing that the government says we are allegedly in a drought here...

... so much for the government being in touch with reality or having a damned clue! They ain't, and they don't.

Our Government has been out of Touch with us for over 30 years and now we have Biden, the Incompetent Supreme Idiot.
@"guohua" 

Quote:Something is going on

The Greening of Arizona.  You're being turned into the new Garden of Eden.  minusculebiggrin

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-23-2021, 07:26 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"guohua" 

Quote:Something is going on

The Greening of Arizona.  You're being turned into the new Garden of Eden.  minusculebiggrin

Cheers

I Hope Not, we have enough Crazies here already from California and Minnesota! tinysure
This shows how they are speaking bs. Antarctic sea ice levels got rebound.......back to same as 30 years ago. Sheesh...

Antarctic Sea Ice Recovery Surprises Scientists; Media Silent

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9896]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)