Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What A Disgrace. Joe Biden.
American hostages in Mazar-i-Sharif airport Afganistan

Trump Was Right: Taliban Now Holding Hostage Six Planes Full Of Americans
I just Bumped this thread because here is some simple proof, your boy Biden is not en-charge.
Quote:Biden again suggests he’s not calling the shots: ‘I’m supposed to stop and walk out’
Was he told this through his Ear Piece or before he came out?
I think they told him as he stood there for the simple reason, he would have forgotten.
Then he just stood there waiting to hear his next command, "turn and walk away".
Quote:[/url][url=https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/joe-biden]President Biden continued his bizarre habit of implying his handlers call the shots from behind the scenes on Wednesday when he concluded remarks in honor of labor unions by saying what he was "supposed" to do. 

"I‘m supposed to stop and walk out of the room," Biden said after finishing prepared comments in the East Room of the White House. 

BIDEN REPEATEDLY IMPLIES HE’S NOT IN CHARGE OF WHEN, WHERE HE CAN TAKE QUESTIONS FROM THE PRESS

Biden defied his handlers and didn’t immediately exit the room. However, the moment quickly reminded viewers that Biden has often suggested other people set the rules and dictate what he is allowed to do. 
Source
Another time Biden says.
Quote:In recent memory, Biden has said, "I’m not supposed to take any questions," admitted he was "instructed" to call on specific reporters, declared "they gave me a list of people I’m going to call on," told reporters he would "get in trouble" if he didn’t follow orders and even said, "I'd be happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do." 

NOT A Man Of His Own Free Mind and Spirit. He is Senile and Controlled by the Global Elite.
I'm thinking he won't get an ice cream or a Depends change that day.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-08-2021, 08:48 PM)guohua Wrote: I just Bumped this thread because here is some simple proof, your boy Biden is not en-charge.
Quote:Biden again suggests he’s not calling the shots: ‘I’m supposed to stop and walk out’

Oh if he was 'calling the shots', it seems his aim was a little off.
tinysure

Quote:Biden droned the wrong guy, innocent aid worker killed in Kabul strike: NYT

'A US airstrike in Kabul against a supposed Islamic State bomber actually killed an innocent man
who worked for a US aid group and his family, according to newly published testimony and footage
-raising the specter that the Pentagon lied to the public about the strike.

The reported case of mistaken identity also further tars President Biden for his chaotic pullout of US
troops from Afghanistan, which left behind hundreds of US citizens and thousands of at-risk Afghans.

Zemari Ahmadi and nine members of his family, including seven children, were killed in the airstrike on
Aug. 29, one day before the final US evacuation flights from Kabul, his brother Romal Ahmadi told the
New York Times.

Ahmadi, who was the apparent target of the strike, worked for 14 years as a technical engineer in
Afghanistan for the Pasadena, Calif.-based charity group Nutrition and Education International, which
feeds hungry Afghans.
The aid group had applied for him to move to the US as a refugee.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10015]
(Bottom left to right) Faisal was 16 years old. Somaya was among the seven children killed.
Farzad was 12 years old at the time of the attack. These twins were also victims in the strike.

New security footage from his workplace shows Ahmadi, whose neighborhood had unreliable water
service, filling containers with water at his employer’s office at 2:35 p,m. shortly before he returned home.
Fire-damaged containers consistent with the water canisters were photographed by the Times.

He and colleagues, who had driven to work, also were carrying laptop computers that day, according to
security footage, possibly explaining the military’s claim that the targeted Toyota Corolla contained carefully
wrapped packages.

The Times disputed the Pentagon’s claim that secondary explosions demonstrated that explosive materials
were ignited by the US Reaper drone’s Hellfire missile.The aging walls near Ahmadi’s car were not toppled
by the airstrike or by any subsequent explosions.

Three weapons experts told the Times there was no evidence of a secondary explosion because there were
no blown out walls or destroyed vegetation near the burned-out car. A small crater under car was consistent
with a Hellfire missile, the experts said.

The Pentagon initially presented the airstrike as a successful mission to prevent another bombing of the Kabul
airport after 13 US service members and at least 169 Afghans died in a suspected Islamic State suicide attack
on Aug. 26.

“The procedures were correctly followed and it was a righteous strike” Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff, said afterward. Capt. Bill Urban, spokesman for the US Central Command, said: “U.S. military
forces conducted a self-defense… airstrike today on a vehicle in Kabul, eliminating an imminent ISIS-K threat
to Hamad Karzai International airport. We are confident we successfully hit the target.

Significant secondary explosions from the vehicle indicated the presence of a substantial amount of explosive
material.”

The military had been given broad leeway to attack suspected terrorists without presidential approval after the
airport bombing -despite consistent reports of civilian casualties linked to US airstrikes in Afghanistan.

One day after the airport attack, the US military said it on Aug. 27 killed two suspected members of the Islamic
State group in eastern Afghanistan via drone strike -though the Biden administration has refused to reveal their
names.
Two days later, the US drone killed Ahmadi in Kabul.

President Biden spoke approvingly of US strikes in Afghanistan on Aug. 31 in a speech marking the end of the
nearly 20-year US intervention. “We struck ISIS-K remotely, days after they murdered 13 of our servicemembers
and dozens of innocent Afghans. And to ISIS-K: We are not done with you yet,” Biden said in the White House
State Dining Room.

The Times reports that drone operators weren’t surveilling Ahmadi’s home before the airstrike, but had followed
what they believed to be his vehicle during the day. The paper noted that not long after the strike, ISIS militants
used a white Toyota Corolla -the same model as Ahmadi’s car -to launch missiles at Kabul’s airport.

The White House National Security Council did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby said: “U.S. Central Command continues to assess the results of the
airstrike in Kabul on Aug. 29. We won’t get ahead of that assessment.  However, as we have said, no other
military works harder than we do to prevent civilian casualties. 

Additionally, as Chairman Milley said, the strike was based on good intelligence, and we still believe that it
prevented an imminent threat to the airport and to our men and women that were still serving at the airport.”...'
Archived New York Post Article:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-11-2021, 10:41 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 08:48 PM)guohua Wrote: I just Bumped this thread because here is some simple proof, your boy Biden is not en-charge.

Oh if he was 'calling the shots', it seems his aim was a little off.
tinysure

Quote:Biden droned the wrong guy, innocent aid worker killed in Kabul strike: NYT

'A US airstrike in Kabul against a supposed Islamic State bomber actually killed an innocent man
who worked for a US aid group and his family, according to newly published testimony and footage
-raising the specter that the Pentagon lied to the public about the strike.

The reported case of mistaken identity also further tars President Biden for his chaotic pullout of US
troops from Afghanistan, which left behind hundreds of US citizens and thousands of at-risk Afghans.

Zemari Ahmadi and nine members of his family, including seven children, were killed in the airstrike on
Aug. 29, one day before the final US evacuation flights from Kabul, his brother Romal Ahmadi told the
New York Times.

Ahmadi, who was the apparent target of the strike, worked for 14 years as a technical engineer in
Afghanistan for the Pasadena, Calif.-based charity group Nutrition and Education International, which
feeds hungry Afghans.
The aid group had applied for him to move to the US as a refugee.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10015]
(Bottom left to right) Faisal was 16 years old. Somaya was among the seven children killed.
Farzad was 12 years old at the time of the attack. These twins were also victims in the strike.

New security footage from his workplace shows Ahmadi, whose neighborhood had unreliable water
service, filling containers with water at his employer’s office at 2:35 p,m. shortly before he returned home.
Fire-damaged containers consistent with the water canisters were photographed by the Times.

He and colleagues, who had driven to work, also were carrying laptop computers that day, according to
security footage, possibly explaining the military’s claim that the targeted Toyota Corolla contained carefully
wrapped packages.

The Times disputed the Pentagon’s claim that secondary explosions demonstrated that explosive materials
were ignited by the US Reaper drone’s Hellfire missile.The aging walls near Ahmadi’s car were not toppled
by the airstrike or by any subsequent explosions.

Three weapons experts told the Times there was no evidence of a secondary explosion because there were
no blown out walls or destroyed vegetation near the burned-out car. A small crater under car was consistent
with a Hellfire missile, the experts said.

The Pentagon initially presented the airstrike as a successful mission to prevent another bombing of the Kabul
airport after 13 US service members and at least 169 Afghans died in a suspected Islamic State suicide attack
on Aug. 26.

“The procedures were correctly followed and it was a righteous strike” Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff, said afterward. Capt. Bill Urban, spokesman for the US Central Command, said: “U.S. military
forces conducted a self-defense… airstrike today on a vehicle in Kabul, eliminating an imminent ISIS-K threat
to Hamad Karzai International airport. We are confident we successfully hit the target.

Significant secondary explosions from the vehicle indicated the presence of a substantial amount of explosive
material.”

The military had been given broad leeway to attack suspected terrorists without presidential approval after the
airport bombing -despite consistent reports of civilian casualties linked to US airstrikes in Afghanistan.

One day after the airport attack, the US military said it on Aug. 27 killed two suspected members of the Islamic
State group in eastern Afghanistan via drone strike -though the Biden administration has refused to reveal their
names.
Two days later, the US drone killed Ahmadi in Kabul.

President Biden spoke approvingly of US strikes in Afghanistan on Aug. 31 in a speech marking the end of the
nearly 20-year US intervention. “We struck ISIS-K remotely, days after they murdered 13 of our servicemembers
and dozens of innocent Afghans. And to ISIS-K: We are not done with you yet,” Biden said in the White House
State Dining Room.

The Times reports that drone operators weren’t surveilling Ahmadi’s home before the airstrike, but had followed
what they believed to be his vehicle during the day. The paper noted that not long after the strike, ISIS militants
used a white Toyota Corolla -the same model as Ahmadi’s car -to launch missiles at Kabul’s airport.

The White House National Security Council did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby said: “U.S. Central Command continues to assess the results of the
airstrike in Kabul on Aug. 29. We won’t get ahead of that assessment.  However, as we have said, no other
military works harder than we do to prevent civilian casualties. 

Additionally, as Chairman Milley said, the strike was based on good intelligence, and we still believe that it
prevented an imminent threat to the airport and to our men and women that were still serving at the airport.”...'
Archived New York Post Article:

Everything Biden says is allways a lie .
Your President, Not Mine!  tinysure
Quote:Dear Leader Biden Yanks Down Face Mask to Yell at Someone During Somber 9/11 Ceremony
Most Americans, even Democrats, are finally starting to realize our installed dictator is clueless. 
It turns out he’s classless as well.
Getty Images captured the moment when the occupant of the Oval Office took down his super-important-totally-effective-non-symbol-of-obedience, also known as a face mask, to scream at someone during the 9/11 ceremony today.
It was Joe Biden and all of our country’s problems wrapped into a single moment. Even Bill Clinton seemed to appreciate the somber moment.
Source

Joe removing mask to shout at someone during somber 9-11 moment can you believe it, what a disrespectful Moron or is he just that Senile.
[Image: E_At3aBXoAEWyYl?format=jpg&name=small]
(09-12-2021, 06:17 PM)guohua Wrote: Your President, Not Mine!  tinysure
Quote:Dear Leader Biden Yanks Down Face Mask to Yell at Someone During Somber 9/11 Ceremony
Most Americans, even Democrats, are finally starting to realize our installed dictator is clueless. 
It turns out he’s classless as well.
Getty Images captured the moment when the occupant of the Oval Office took down his super-important-totally-effective-non-symbol-of-obedience, also known as a face mask, to scream at someone during the 9/11 ceremony today.
It was Joe Biden and all of our country’s problems wrapped into a single moment. Even Bill Clinton seemed to appreciate the somber moment.
Source

Joe removing mask to shout at someone during somber 9-11 moment can you believe it, what a disrespectful Moron or is he just that Senile.
[Image: E_At3aBXoAEWyYl?format=jpg&name=small]

That look on Obama's face is priceless, He's looking straight into the camera, and the look on his face says "I told y'all that Joe was an idiot. I told ya so!"

It's fitting to note that Joe's last days in Afghanistan saw more death among US forces that had the previous two years, and that the last shot the US fired in the war killed a bunch of innocent Afghan civilians. No, more than that, it killed a guy who worked for a US aid agency and his entire family, while he was delivering water to Afghans who needed it. still doing his job while his bosses were running like hell.

I reckon that's one SIV visa holder who will never see The Land of The Big PX, our tax dollars hard at work.

Afghanistan should be the epitaph to the BidenHarris regime.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
Yes I knew that they had killed an innocent civilian.
The MSS section of the Chinese Embassy there had reported to their main office in Beijing (CCP) of this 20 minutes after the killings.
A friend (a female I had trained in the late 80's) contacted me through my secure email and told me what she had read in the report.
She retires later this year and is looking for an American Husband. She says it is hard to find a husband because she is 49 years old.

The CCP and the Chinese People are Laughing at America with the rest of the World.
So sad.
Blackarrow at ATS posted this and I thought I would bring it over here.

Quote:021 @ 08:23 PM
link    quote   reply
Hey Mr. President.

You claim your job is to protect ALL Americans. Yet you literally threaten MILLIONS of AMERICANS.

You flood the borders with illegals so they can take the JOBS of AMERICANS without requiring the same mandates to Illegals. While purposely causing a shortage of staff at Hospitals, Schools, construction, shipyards, trucking and more.

You just gave 15000 stimulus to illegal workers in NEW YORK. You force Americans to pay for CHINA and INDIAs abortion and hospitals. While removing healthcare access to millions, without paying huge premiums.

You sir, are NOT an AMERICAN.

I will be Damned to follow the orders of a guy I didn't vote for who made my dead deceased family vote in favor of him. Yes, beautiful thing about social security numbers is that they are linked to ballots which is available online.

So go ahead, get pissed off that those who didn't vote for you don't follow your lead. Every day since you been in office your prime goal has been to divide the people. Lying to Africans about equality while removing easy access they had to get into colleges through sports crushing millions of African boy dreams.

You and your party pranced around in slave master wear, while trying to make the world feel sorry for an entire race while shaming new born babies. Forcing new mother's to believe their offspring were born evil just because of their skin tone.

Your party burned entire cities to the ground while giving free passes on arrest. Yet you have the nerve to arrest people who literally did NOTHING except sit on Nancy's chair. Like it was the throne to the world and they betrayed some king.

I got news for you, the constitution literally states AMERICANS can hold Government at GUNPOINT. To keep your sorry asses in check. It's within the American right to sit on the chair of Congress, to be inside the Whitehouse protesting your corruption.

Now you guys are issuing an EO that states the Declaration of Independence, AND the Constitution is a THREAT to AMERICA (because it's outdated, I'm sorry no one is that stupid?).

You gone and lost your mind. Our forefathers might not of been as "progressive". But that's what equality amendments were. But they lived in a time where the US had to fight Tyranny of England. Millions of people died for our freedoms over the generations. I will be Damned before I submit to your desires and let you spit on their graves.

As President of the United States, you should be ashamed of yourself. Even the vaccinated aren't going to tolerate you attacking their family and friends after forcing compliance through job regulations. To where they literally speak out in fear of their life watching their friends die to a shot your forcing on people.

You are an imposter, you do NOT represent America or the rest of us with your filthy hate. You and your party are nothing more then criminal scum lords trying to create problems among the people they are suppose to want better for.

Mr. President sir, I pity you.

You and your party care nothing for America and it's way of life. You know nothing of what made this country so great to begin with. That it's gotten so bad, no one even wants to be here with you in charge.. it's to the point you have to pay illegals to come here. First President in History having to pay illegals to come here.

No matter how hard you push to destroy America. She will rise again and not as your nation. But one where the guts the people have will be for the glory of all who fell in the name of liberty and independence.

I shall repeat what our founders are known for.

"Give me Liberty, or give me death" as a nation we will rise again. So go ahead attack us. Attack the very people you are ment to serve. I dare you, we all know your going to. Oh wait you can't.. because we are expecting it.

Imma be real right here. Every move you have done has been expected. We have called it out since the start of this with 100% accuracy. So a conspiracy nut isn't a nut when they speak the truth. So throw your insults. Because they mean nothing when you and your party are nothing but outdated old people with a one track mind of sucking the life and beauty out of America.
Another trick from senile Biden

Biden Orders VA To Withhold Health Benefits From Unvaccinated Veterans
My husband said that is another reason why he does not go to the VA for his medical needs, the VA is controlled by Corrupt Politicians.
(09-13-2021, 05:15 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband said that is another reason why he does not go to the VA for his medical needs, the VA is controlled by Corrupt Politicians.

Seems like allmost everything is controlled by Corrupt Politicians now days . We need great reset, not the Klaus Schwab reset, but one that will reset Klaus and other a-holes , and then build back better without those people.

They even mock people with that " you own nothing and be happy"