Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What A Disgrace. Joe Biden.
Biden just Screwed Every Electric Vehicle Owner or Future Electric Owner and people who really want to live off grid on Solar with Batteries and people who Boondock R/V camping and live on Batteries more than a Generator.
Why?
Quote:Taliban Secures World's Largest Lithium Deposits After US Withdrawal From Afghanistan

Lithium Ion Phosphate and Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are used in all models of electric Cars/Trucks/Cell Phones/Laptops and just about all rechargeable devices.
Your USB rechargeable Flashlight (Torch) uses Lithium Ion Batteries your cell phone uses Lithium batteries. 

Now just guess who is the World Leader in Producing Lithium Ion and Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries???? CHINA!
Yes, if you buy a Battle Born premade Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Pack for your home/rv/boat or anything you want to power with solar or wind as your charger and have batteries that'll last 10 to 15 years, you'll purchase Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries or Lithium Ion Batteries. Lead Acid batteries last 3 to 4 years.

You can buy from a dealer that well build the batteries for you or you can do as my husband did, DYI.
But all these batteries come from CHINA.
America does not have he Lithium deposits nor factories to build these.

Afghanistan has Huge Deposits as does China.
China also has numerous factories that build these batteries.

Yes my friends, you don't know it yet, but everything rechargeable just doubled in price.
[Image: lith.jpg?itok=--vqDS0e]
One thing sure is that the Taliban now control the world's largest lithium deposits and is becoming friendly with China. 
Real Friendly.
China nor did Russia Close their Embassy's, there is 1 Trillion Dollars in Lithium Ore there.

Quote:A Bloomberg New Energy Finance Limited report in 2020 highlighted China's global dominance in the lithium-ion battery supply chain market, due to its grip on raw material mining and refining. In 2019, the US imported 80 percent of its rare earth minerals from China, while the EU states imported 98 percent of these materials from China.

China incidentally also shares a small border with Afghanistan called the Wakhan Corridor – 210km long. While the length of the border may appear insignificant, its location is crucial. Afghanistan is believed to have large deposits of gold, iron, copper, zinc, lithium and other rare-earth metals, valued at over $1 trillion. "Afghanistan may hold 60 million metric tons of copper, 2,2 billion tons of iron ore, 1,4 million tons of rare earth elements (REEs) such as lanthanum, cerium, neodymium, and veins of aluminium, gold, silver, zinc, mercury…" according to a 2020 report in The Diplomat.
Source
The real reason we were there.
It wasn't about the Opium as mush as Raw Materials, is the past 5 years the price of Lithium Ion & Iron Phosphate Batteries had decreased drastically, now you can expect to pay more and more as China take Control of over 1 Trillion Dollars in Lithium.  

Yes you can Thank Biden and his Generals for the high cost of your Tesla.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-26-2021, 05:08 PM)guohua Wrote: Biden just Screwed Every Electric Vehicle Owner or Future Electric Owner and people who really want to live off grid on Solar with Batteries and people who Boondock R/V camping and live on Batteries more than a Generator.
Why?
Quote:Taliban Secures World's Largest Lithium Deposits After US Withdrawal From Afghanistan

Lithium Ion Phosphate and Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are used in all models of electric Cars/Trucks/Cell Phones/Laptops and just about all rechargeable devices.
Your USB rechargeable Flashlight (Torch) uses Lithium Ion Batteries your cell phone uses Lithium batteries. 

Now just guess who is the World Leader in Producing Lithium Ion and Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries???? CHINA!
Yes, if you buy a Battle Born premade Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Pack for your home/rv/boat or anything you want to power with solar or wind as your charger and have batteries that'll last 10 to 15 years, you'll purchase Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries or Lithium Ion Batteries. Lead Acid batteries last 3 to 4 years.

You can buy from a dealer that well build the batteries for you or you can do as my husband did, DYI.

Yes my friends, you don't know it yet, but everything rechargeable just doubled in price.
One thing sure is that the Taliban now control the world's largest lithium deposits and is becoming friendly with China. 
Real Friendly.
China nor did Russia Close their Embassy's, there is 1 Trillion Dollars in Lithium Ore there.

Quote:A Bloomberg New Energy Finance Limited report in 2020 highlighted China's global dominance in the lithium-ion battery supply chain market, due to its grip on raw material mining and refining. In 2019, the US imported 80 percent of its rare earth minerals from China, while the EU states imported 98 percent of these materials from China.

China incidentally also shares a small border with Afghanistan called the Wakhan Corridor – 210km long. While the length of the border may appear insignificant, its location is crucial. Afghanistan is believed to have large deposits of gold, iron, copper, zinc, lithium and other rare-earth metals, valued at over $1 trillion. "Afghanistan may hold 60 million metric tons of copper, 2,2 billion tons of iron ore, 1,4 million tons of rare earth elements (REEs) such as lanthanum, cerium, neodymium, and veins of aluminium, gold, silver, zinc, mercury…" according to a 2020 report in The Diplomat.
Source
It wasn't about the Opium as mush as Raw Materials, is the past 5 years the price of Lithium Ion & Iron Phosphate Batteries had decreased drastically, now you can expect to pay more and more as China take Control of over 1 Trillion Dollars in Lithium.  

Yeeh, seems like great deal for China tinywhat   well as we know, Biden has clear agenda to help China and destroy US.....

Guohua what you think about this new battery technology, sodium based.....it dont much need rare earth stuff to work .

http://www.broadbit.com/

I noticed it because it`s from my country.
(08-26-2021, 08:28 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 10:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Since the days of Jimmy Carter, I never thought that I'd live to see the day that America ran away from a fight like a scalded dog, with the enemy shouting "GIT MUTT!" at their retreating backsides, and the US complying with orders from the enemy like I see now. 

I never thought I'd live to see the day that Mexican drug cartels have more control over our own border than WE do.

I never thought I'd live to see the day that America cracked down on her OWN citizens over a bioweapon unleashed on us by an enemy state, while allowing that enemy state to skate free.

I thought we had learned our lesson with the disgrace that was Jimmy Carter.

I was wrong.

The US has fallen even farther than it did then, and is still diving in a free-fall. I have no idea how low it can go, but it ain't looking good at the moment.

The first sumbitch that comes up to me and tells me I gotta wear a mask in the great outdoors is gonna eat some knuckles. I won't stop until my fist comes out the back of their head.

Just because the US as a nation is taking a nose dive, that doesn't mean we all as citizens have to take that same ride. If enough of us stand for ourselves, the rest will either back the hell off, or drown in a puddle of their own piss.

Citizens standing up for themselves is what made America to begin with.

We can do it again... if we will.

If one reflects on the manner the 2020 US election outcome was arrived at, I wonder if this 'we're-not-very-good-at-this' behaviour
is a ruse and a type of tactic. I'd like to think so, but I'm probably just being hopeful!
tinywondering

Like most DC Democrats, they appear to be great at stealing stuff, but not so damned good when it comes right down to rolling their sleeves up and getting to some honest work....

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-26-2021, 05:26 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 05:08 PM)guohua Wrote: Biden just Screwed Every Electric Vehicle Owner or Future Electric Owner and people who really want to live off grid on Solar with Batteries and people who Boondock R/V camping and live on Batteries more than a Generator.
Why?

Real Friendly.

Source

Yeeh, seems like great deal for China tinywhat   well as we know, Biden has clear agenda to help China and destroy US.....

Guohua what you think about this new battery technology, sodium based.....it dont much need rare earth stuff to work .

From what my husband has found, the Sodium Based Batteries have the potential of replacing the Lithium Ion batteries in your Cell Phone/Laptops and other rechargeable devices like flashlights.
Maybe even electric vehicles.
There really isn't a lot out there yet, still being developed and tested.
But I do have a warning for you, China is building and testing Sodium batteries also.

The big difference is Lithium IRON Phosphate Batteries, which are used in most Hospital portable CCT Scan machine and portable X-Ray machines because of their power output and long life, 15,000 to 25,000 cycles (recharge), they don't have the Problem of exploding like the Lithium ION batteries do if over charged.
Also the big difference is the Weight of the batteries, Lead Acid is just Heavy.

One Deep Cycle 27F lead acid battery can weighs between 50 & 70 pounds where as Lithium ION in a 12 volt configuration will weigh about 28 pounds and a Lithium IRON Phosphate 12 volt system will weigh about 30 pounds. But this depends on the Amp Hours you choice for Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries.

I hope this helped.
Yep. I have a few "jump packs" used to jump start vehicles with. The lead-acid ones are as heavy as an anchor, while the Li-ion ones are comparatively feather light. Plus, the Li-ion ones can be recharged via a car's USB port while driving down the road after jump-starting it.

All of the lasers and flashlights I have mounted to weapons also run on Li-ion batteries, mostly 18650 batteries. I have enough of those already stocked up to last the rest of my life, considering their longer life span. The problem here is my children's and grand children's life times. What are they gonna do when these batteries I have stockpiled finally all give up the ghost?

I'd like to find a red-dot sight that runs on them as well, instead of those damned button batteries.

I mentioned that the jump-packs can be recharged from a car USB port. There are also armored solar panels about the size of a cell phone up to about the size of a tablet that can be used to recharge cell phone batteries on the go. You just clip them to the top of your pack and let 'em do their thing to recharge your phone while you are on the move, walking through the sun. I've not attempted yet to rig one to recharge an 18650 battery, but the results could be useful, I think, if that will work.

Aside from the rare earth and heavy minerals in Afghanistan, very large emeralds (up to about 38g) have been found in the Panjshir Valley, which is very near the western end of the Wakhan Corridor where the CCP plans to build it's invasion route into Afghanistan. The same Panjshir Valley that the Taliban is so keen on trying to take right now, and which Massoud Junior is so keen on defending from them.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

So, let me get this straight, It's President Trumps Fault?!?  tinysure
(08-26-2021, 07:13 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 05:26 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
Why?

Real Friendly.

Source

From what my husband has found, the Sodium Based Batteries have the potential of replacing the Lithium Ion batteries in your Cell Phone/Laptops and other rechargeable devices like flashlights.
Maybe even electric vehicles.
There really isn't a lot out there yet, still being developed and tested.
But I do have a warning for you, China is building and testing Sodium batteries also.

The big difference is Lithium IRON Phosphate Batteries, which are used in most Hospital portable CCT Scan machine and portable X-Ray machines because of their power output and long life, 15,000 to 25,000 cycles (recharge), they don't have the Problem of exploding like the Lithium ION batteries do if over charged.
Also the big difference is the Weight of the batteries, Lead Acid is just Heavy.

One Deep Cycle 27F lead acid battery can weighs between 50 & 70 pounds where as Lithium ION in a 12 volt configuration will weigh about 28 pounds and a Lithium IRON Phosphate 12 volt system will weigh about 30 pounds. But this depends on the Amp Hours you choice for Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries.

I hope this helped.

Thanks for your view . Exploding batterys are not nice...

Well have to wait and see if the sodium batterys someday start go mainstream .

I did not know China is also doing research with sodium batterys .
Ladies and Gentlemen...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9921]

...As an adversary of mine would say, I f*cked-up bigly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
There's a way of attending the return of fallen heroes.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9939]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
And the Truth of the Evacuation Plan is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: 2CARTOON-8.30.21-8.30.21-8.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Quote:Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan slams Biden meeting as scripted, a ‘total disregard' to Marine's death
Of course it was scripted, more than likely it was being whispered to him from his Ear Piece. 
Biden is Brain Dead and doesn't Care.
Quote:Jiennah’s meeting with Biden did not go over well, though, with Roice saying the pregnant widow was frustrated after briefly speaking with the president.

Roice said the family felt the president’s conversation with Jiennah was hollow and lacking meaning, and said Biden appeared to show a "total disregard to the loss of our Marine."
Source
More proof Biden is a Disgraced Fool and a Puppet of the Elitist Left. 
Quote:A video has resurfaced showing Speaker Nancy Pelosi caught on a hot mic during the 46th president’s appearance at a House Democratic Caucus event with President Biden. The event happened in March of 2021.

“I’m happy to take questions, if that’s what I’m supposed to do, Nance — whatever you want me to do,” Biden says.

"Am I off? Pelosi asks an aide. “No, we don’t want him to talk.”
Watch the very short video at the Source

What a Total Disgrace for the President of the United States to have to ask The Speaker (Nancy P) if he can Speak  mediumfacepalm 

The Corrupt MSM would Never show this to you, unless it was President Trump.

And to add to this post.
Quote:Joe Biden Lied For 40+ Years About His Wife Being Killed By A Drunk Driver…
Yes Biden is now and always has been a LIER!
[Image: 4ede416c76a62.image.jpg]
Quote:Newark resident Pamela Hamill wants a public apology from vice presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Joseph Biden (D-Del.), who she says has repeatedly besmirched her late father, Curtis C. Dunn.

Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

Dunn died in 1999, but his daughter says she’s fed up with Biden publicly mischaracterizing him as having been drunk when the accident occurred.

According to Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation 36 years ago as chief prosecutor, there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said recently.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

Dunn, who overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision, ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Biden has been alluding to alcohol being involved in the crash for nearly a decade.
During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

He told a similar story during a public appearance in 2007.

Biden's Lie: 

Quote:Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …”

Read the story here Source
You can see that the MSM would never show this or print this.
I'll tell you the truth though. Because that is what we do here at Rogue-Nation.
There is an Editor note:
Quote:Editor's Note

This article, which was published in 2008, has received a new round of attention during Biden's 2020 presidential campaign. Since the article was published, Biden has apologized to Pamela Hamill, she told Politico in 2019. “He apologized for hurting my family in any way,” Hamill said. “So we accepted that—and kind of end of story from there.”

But I would have to say, I think Biden didn't mean one word of this Scripted Apology, he has always been and Lier and is Still a Lier.
Now to continue from my post above, proving how Disgusting and Disturbed this Administration is and General Milley (mr. awoke) they Left Our Service Animals!
Quote:Unbelievable: U.S. Military Left Service Dogs Behind in Afghanistan
Source

And Not Only That,,,,,, which is disturbing.
That Bitch Pelosi stop the reading of our Murdered Service Men and Women.
Quote:Pelosi Blocks Names of 13 US Service Members From Being Read on House Floor
Yes she did.
Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Tuesday blocked the names of the 13 US service members killed in the Kabul blast from being read after a moment of silence on the House floor.

“How badly do Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats want to cover up this Afghanistan debacle? They just blocked Members of Congress from reading the names of the service members who sacrificed their lives in Afghanistan last week.” Congressman Gimenez said on Tuesday.
“Don’t you think our military deserves better?” he added.
Source
There needs to be a Revolution!
People should be Outraged!
I Am.
Seriously ? piles of cash left to Taliban 

Twitter
(08-31-2021, 09:48 PM)guohua Wrote: Now to continue from my post above, proving how Disgusting and Disturbed this Administration is and General Milley (mr. awoke) they Left Our Service Animals!
Quote:Unbelievable: U.S. Military Left Service Dogs Behind in Afghanistan
Source

And Not Only That,,,,,, which is disturbing.
That Bitch Pelosi stop the reading of our Murdered Service Men and Women.
Quote:Pelosi Blocks Names of 13 US Service Members From Being Read on House Floor
Yes she did.
Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Tuesday blocked the names of the 13 US service members killed in the Kabul blast from being read after a moment of silence on the House floor.

“How badly do Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats want to cover up this Afghanistan debacle? They just blocked Members of Congress from reading the names of the service members who sacrificed their lives in Afghanistan last week.” Congressman Gimenez said on Tuesday.
“Don’t you think our military deserves better?” he added.
Source
There needs to be a Revolution!
People should be Outraged!
I Am.

In the service, those service dogs are given rank, at least one pay grade above the rank of their handlers. The theory is that if the handler mistreats the service animal, he can be court-martialled for various things, including assault on a superior officer.

It also means those dogs are soldiers, too.

And that means the bastards left soldiers behind to die.

I cannot fathom why the handlers allowed that to happen.

As far as Pelosi goes, the next time someone decides to run a filibuster, he or she should simply read those names, over and over again, for hours on end. that'll fix Pelosi's Little Red Wagon.

Reports saying US military equipment spotted now in Iran .

US military equipment previously owned by Afghan army spotted in Iran: Reports

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9956]
Now America is the Supplier of Terrorism.
[Image: 0070d855-2CARTOON-9.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Quote:PARTY OF TREASON: Democrats BLOCK Vote To Require Biden Rescue Americans Abandoned in Afghanistan And Equipment Left Behind
Quote:House Republicans are holding President Biden accountable for stranding up to 200 or more Americans while abandoning U.S. military equipment in Afghanistan.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) held a press conference to announce that House Democrats blocked a vote to “require” Biden to recover the military gear and Americans.
Source
Iran now has all U.S. Military Equipment and they will use it against Israel and the United States.....Taliban is in with Iran, China and Russia.. All these Terrorist organizations are supported and funded by Iran and Turkey.

Report: Taliban gives US tanks, military equipment to Iran
US military equipment from Afghanistan emerges in China, Russia and Iran our enemies.
Everyone can say Thank You to the Elites for giving us Joe (Moron) Biden and to the Leftist Communist Scum that Supports Him.
Why, you ask.
Quote:Taliban calls China its 'trustworthy friend'
Does that tell you anything?
"Trustworthy Friend" the CCP??!!
Their Chinese Embassy must have been filtering troop movements and weapons and Bombs for road side bombs to the Taliban.
Now they have given the CCP all the Lithium deposits our Military Hardware anything else their Little Yellow Brothers Need or Want,,,, Why?
Quote:Afghanistan's new rulers say China is their 'ticket' to modernizing the country
Stupid, Stupid Rag Heads. 
Ooohhhhhh did I offend your Liberal Ass,,,,, to Damn Bad! Prove me wrong.

Quote:The Taliban and China solidified their ties Thursday, with a top official in the insurgent group calling the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) a "trustworthy friend."

Deputy director of the Taliban’s office in Doha, Qatar Abdul Salam Hanafi said the Taliban will work with its neighboring country to allow China’s continued expansion of the Belt and Road Initiative.
Quote:"China has been a trustworthy friend of Afghanistan," Haffani said, according to a statement by the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

"The Afghan Taliban is willing to continue to promote friendly relations between Afghanistan and China and will never allow any force to use Afghan territory to threaten China’s interests."

In a phone conversation with Chinese assistant foreign minister Wu Jianghao, the Taliban official said the insurgent group would "take effective measures" to protect Chinese institutions and personnel residing in Afghanistan.

Chinese foreign minister Wang Webin dodged questions Friday on whether China will recognize the Taliban as the legitimate governing body in Afghanistan, following the nation’s collapse last month. 

Instead, Webin said the Chinese government is "following closely" the evolving situation on the ground while noting that its embassy in Afghanistan plays an "important channel for China-Afghanistan exchanges" and is functioning normally. Source

Why do you think Wang Webin (whom I know from years back, as a REAL Piece of Boot Licking Shit) it's simple, China will Never Recognize or Legitimize their Government, much like Hong Kong, how free is their election or Government, Not Free At All!

China Owns Afghanistan and it's people and they will be the Low Life labors and Street Cleaners and Garbage Collectors and Toilet Scrubber for the Chinese.
(09-04-2021, 04:16 AM)guohua Wrote: Everyone can say Thank You to the Elites for giving us Joe (Moron) Biden and to the Leftist Communist Scum that Supports Him.
Why, you ask.
Quote:Taliban calls China its 'trustworthy friend'
Does that tell you anything?
"Trustworthy Friend" the CCP??!!
Their Chinese Embassy must have been filtering troop movements and weapons and Bombs for road side bombs to the Taliban.
Now they have given the CCP all the Lithium deposits our Military Hardware anything else their Little Yellow Brothers Need or Want,,,, Why?
Quote:Afghanistan's new rulers say China is their 'ticket' to modernizing the country
Stupid, Stupid Rag Heads. 
Ooohhhhhh did I offend your Liberal Ass,,,,, to Damn Bad! Prove me wrong.

-----------------------------------------------

China Owns Afghanistan and it's people and they will be the Low Life labors and Street Cleaners and Garbage Collectors and Toilet Scrubber for the Chinese.

The Taliban will find out just how "friendly" the CCP is if they manage to hold on to power and allow China to build their invasion route through the Wakhan Corridor under the guise of the ' "Belt and Road Initiative" or whatever it is they call it. Not long after it's completion, there will be a manufactured "crisis" in Afghanistan, either an accusation that the Taliban is assisting the Uighurs, or a pretense on Afghan "internal instability that we need to stabilize", and China will roll tanks right across that shiny new "trade route".

This presents a problem for China. China wants India's territory, and have been sporadically fighting to try to take it a bite at a time. India and Pakistan want to annihilate one another, so that would make China and Pakistan natural allies, but a Chinese invasion of Afghanistan will put China at odds with Pakistan, too, since Pakistani ISI created and runs the Taliban, and naturally want to protect them from other influences - which is the reason Pakistan armed, fed, and equipped the Taliban while we were fighting them, and allowed Pak territory (the Swat Valley) to be used as staging and R+R areas for the Taliban while we were there.

Pakistan now views Afghanistan as just another Pakistani state, an extension of Pakistan "by any other means". For China to also claim it will set up a potential showdown between the two, with an India pissed off at both right in the middle.

"over the horizon righteous strike"  But no names.......

Pentagon Won't Name ISIS Terrorists Killed In Airstrike

Too bad for the killed kids , Joe biden had to make the revenge show and kill someone...