Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are YOU Woke? Do you want to be?
I don't EVER want to be classified as Woke and Be That Stupid!   bs

[Image: Cartoon-8.15.21A.jpg?ve=1&tl=1][Image: 59d1bd97-Cartoon-8.1.21A.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
You don't admit to being from Minnesota Do You!?  tinybighuh
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I watch a live stream called "Woke Societies".  I think he named his show before "woke" became a label for the Left. 
By the time he realized his mistake, he had so many shows under that title, he said he decided to leave it that way. 
He said his hope is, some of the "woke" will click on his show and get red-pilled with truth. 
Maybe they will; we can hope. 

That is the only "woke" interactions I have at the moment.    tinybiggrin
My oldest isn't speaking to me because I refuse to accept her rather obviously male companion as a transexual woman. Fake boobs and a mini skirt aren't convincing me with those hairy legs and full beard, and honey... no respectable transexual woman would dare be seen with their hair and nails looking like that! BTW, last year he was non-binary, before Covid was definitely a man  and this year he decided he is autistic!

Point here is I'm cool with people doing their own thing as long as they aren't bothering me. He is definitely bothering me. I refuse to pretend that he is a she. To be fair I already had beaucoup issues with this fucker before he decided to play dress up but that doesn't really matter. I have drawn my line in the sand. I'm sick of the "Woke" bullshit and I'm not doing it any more! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(08-15-2021, 08:13 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: My oldest isn't speaking to me because I refuse to accept her rather obviously male companion as a transexual woman. Fake boobs and a mini skirt aren't convincing me with those hairy legs and full beard, and honey... no respectable transexual woman would dare be seen with their hair and nails looking like that! BTW, last year he was non-binary, before Covid was definitely a man  and this year he decided he is autistic!

Point here is I'm cool with people doing their own thing as long as they aren't bothering me. He is definitely bothering me. I refuse to pretend that he is a she. To be fair I already had beaucoup issues with this fucker before he decided to play dress up but that doesn't really matter. I have drawn my line in the sand. I'm sick of the "Woke" bullshit and I'm not doing it any more! 

I agree, they appear to Grave Attention in the weirdest ways, I think in the early 19th and 18th centuries they would have been put on Mood Modifier Meds.
In China up until about 1980, they would have been in an Institution or Killed.

I would prefer they kept their life style to themselves.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-15-2021, 08:13 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: My oldest isn't speaking to me because I refuse to accept her rather obviously male companion as a transexual woman. Fake boobs and a mini skirt aren't convincing me with those hairy legs and full beard, and honey... no respectable transexual woman would dare be seen with their hair and nails looking like that! BTW, last year he was non-binary, before Covid was definitely a man  and this year he decided he is autistic!

This kind of behavior seems to say " look at me, I'm a victim too". When one novelty victim hood wears off, you can change to another. The benefit for their friends is that they get to claim they are good, tolerant people. Sounds like the guy has a victim addiction. Addicts are always looking for a new, better high.
All so woked-up.

Heh, "woke" could become a great minced oath:  "WOKE YOU, man!"  minusculebiggrin

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-15-2021, 08:13 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: My oldest isn't speaking to me because I refuse to accept her rather obviously male companion as a transexual woman. Fake boobs and a mini skirt aren't convincing me with those hairy legs and full beard, and honey... no respectable transexual woman would dare be seen with their hair and nails looking like that! BTW, last year he was non-binary, before Covid was definitely a man  and this year he decided he is autistic!...

There was a time when people used to just collect stamps.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
"woke" is a term I want nothing to do with, nor will I be intimidated or coerced into accepting it into my venacular. It suggests "KAREN" mindsets and Vacant Internal dialog for the representative person. Nor will I be coerced into any titles on gender terms that are pure fantasy or delusional. 

Thanks for asking, God forgive us and remove this Plague.... we Pray.
(08-20-2021, 03:58 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 08:13 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: My oldest isn't speaking to me because I refuse to accept her rather obviously male companion as a transexual woman. Fake boobs and a mini skirt aren't convincing me with those hairy legs and full beard, and honey... no respectable transexual woman would dare be seen with their hair and nails looking like that! BTW, last year he was non-binary, before Covid was definitely a man  and this year he decided he is autistic!...

There was a time when people used to just collect stamps.
tinyhuh

[Image: geheime-kommandosache.jpg]

I know, right?

tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]