Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A new Social Media Website
(08-11-2021, 08:12 AM)BIAD Wrote: All worked fine yesterday, but now when I went to log-in...

Quote:Oops, looks like your account is not activated yet.
Please choose a method below to activate your account.

Failed to send the confirmation code, please select one of the activation methods.

Email: ...................................................................
(Send Confirmation Button)

This e-mail is already in use
Via E-mail

There are no other 'activation methods' and my email address hasn't changed.
Oh well.
tinywondering

I sent a message to see if they can track down the glitch in the matrix.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-11-2021, 09:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I sent a message to see if they can track down the glitch in the matrix...

Cheers! (late reply due to being at the mother-in-law's!)

Edit: All okay again, just checked. Thanks Sir.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm up as BuckMarsh. Looks interesting. I like Gab, but it gets to me too, although for different reasons. Lots of antisemitism in my opinion. I'll follow some members that I later unfollow due to their antisemitic posts. I wish Parler would get it together, I liked that before it got clobbered.
(08-14-2021, 12:58 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I'm up as BuckMarsh. Looks interesting. I like Gab, but it gets to me too, although for different reasons. Lots of antisemitism in my opinion. I'll follow some members that I later unfollow due to their antisemitic posts. I wish Parler would get it together, I liked that before it got clobbered.

Yeah, Parler! THAT'S the name of the site that refused me a membership because I didn't have a cell phone! I've got one, of course, but for the life of me cannot find a decent reason to give a social media site a means of tracking me. That pumped up my mistrust of Parler considerably, that they would refuse me an account unless I gave them my tracking number ID...

Nope. I'll never have a Parler account. they've shit the nest with me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-14-2021, 08:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Yeah, Parler! THAT'S the name of the site that refused me a membership because I didn't have a cell phone!
I've got one, of course, but for the life of me cannot find a decent reason to give a social media site a means of tracking me.
That pumped up my mistrust of Parler considerably, that they would refuse me an account unless I gave them my tracking
number ID...

Nope. I'll never have a Parler account. they've shit the nest with me.

There goes another cell-phone tied to the buckshot-riddled gate post and pronounced a participant of today's surveillance-world!
tinybiggrin
I've heard of these sites, but I never venture onto them. The wee-voice in my head keeps telling me the original users of this
type of communication were the military and that always makes me hesitant!
(Even though I'm a nobody!)

Edit: Oh Gosh...! I've just realised I do go to these styles of discussion! I joined YubNub!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm liking Yub Nub, I hope it stays up and gains a big following. But I like you guys too, I won't be straying too far.

Thanks!
Went over and made my profile and had a walk around the joint. Looks good so far.  Still checking it out and learning my way around. 

minusculegoodjob