Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFIZERLEAK
Not sure if people have read these allready, but i thought it would be good to put the links here to RN for further reading...i have not much read these yet either, but it look`s quite hot stuff to me.

Robert Malone MD twitter

Quote:This is key to understanding "what the heck is going on". Apparently in Israel, I am told by Israeli scientist, the agreement between Pfizer and the government is that no adverse events from the vax are to be disclosed for a minimum of 10 years.

Information security expert on revealed Pfizer agreements: ‘There’s good reason Pfizer fought to hide the details of these contracts’

[/url]Ehden's Channel

[url=https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontlinenews/information-security-expert-on-revealed-pfizer-agreements-theres-good-reason-pfizer-fought-to-hide-the-details-of-these-contracts/]Sense of Awareness

Dr. Michael Yeadon have also looked the leaked documents, and say it look`s genuine . Now we understand better why goverments dont want ivermectin & HCQ used....the contract with pfizer and goverments is still compulsory also in case if there would be other effective drugs than vaccine....other reason being depopulation desire. The contract with pfizer is much more important to goverments than peoples health ?
Too much money to be lost if any prophylactics were made known to work. 

Don't you just love our overlords?   tinyok
(08-09-2021, 08:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Too much money to be lost if any prophylactics were made known to work. 

Don't you just love our overlords?   tinyok

Yeeh, what a ride with overlords keeping us all safe and happy.....and quite poor.   tinyshocked
Just read through the second link on AFLDS's website.

Astonishing. The people of the world got bent over and sold down the river on the CHEAP! 

I learned a new term (for me) this week: Kakistocracy. If this is not prime evidence of kakistocracy, then I don't know what is. 

I need to stew for a while now  tinyok tinyok tinyok
(08-11-2021, 02:30 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Just read through the second link on AFLDS's website.

Astonishing. The people of the world got bent over and sold down the river on the CHEAP! 

I learned a new term (for me) this week: Kakistocracy. If this is not prime evidence of kakistocracy, then I don't know what is. 

I need to stew for a while now  tinyok tinyok tinyok

Kakistocracy...i had to look it up , and indeed it`s the right word to use in this context

kakistocracy is so 100% true here too..., our PM is just smiling with big ego same time when she make sure that 12-15 year old kids started taking the vaccines here on Monday..