Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Unfiltered" Show Isn't Unfiltered on Fox News
The censorship on the main stream media, even Fox News, is alarming. They are silencing conversations that every citizen needs to hear. This outrages me!

Quote:There is something Fox News generally fears more than anything else. It’s not failing CNN or MSNBC. It’s not advertisers who leave or an aging viewership. It isn’t what Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, or any other leftists are doing to our country. The thing they fear more than anything else is for their viewers to actually be informed on the facts they need to hear the most, whether it’s about the stolen 2020 election or the massive propaganda campaign for Covid-19 “vaccines.”

There’s a reason for this fear and I’ll discuss that below. But first, let’s look at the latest example of self-censoring they did, this time against President Trump. While being interviewed by Dan Bongino on his show, “Unfiltered,” they cut out an entire portion during which the President called out voter fraud and the rigged 2020 election. You can see in this clipped starting at the 8:56 mark when they did the edit:

The reason Fox News doesn’t talk about the stolen 2020 election or vaccine propaganda isn’t because they fear YouTube and Facebook censorship, though that would happen if they talked about either subject. They don’t fear Dominion Voting Systems and their weak lawsuits, though Fox News and others use that as their excuse for not allowing certain topics to be discussed on their shows. The real reason is clear: Fox News was, is, and will continue to be part of the disinformation campaigns on these and other subjects.

Conservatives often turn to Fox News for their “right-leaning” perspectives, but here’s the thing. Fox News is 100% controlled opposition. Sure, they get all bent out of shape over most actions the Democrats take and they often engage in “owning the libs” for their hypocrisy on most issues, but this is all being done for the sake of keeping patriots tuned into them and not any alternatives that are discussing taboo topics.

That’s not to say everyone at Fox News is bad. Tucker Carlson and a handful of others seem to be more independent and are willing to branch out into these topics from time to time, but even they are coerced by the network to keep them from busting open the truly important news.

As for Bongino, he claims he was unaware of the edits and I believe him. It’s important to understand that Fox News will blindside their own employees with stuff like this in hopes that nobody notices. But we noticed. Others did, too. And Bongino isn’t happy that he wasn’t informed.

Source

I watched the video, and it does jump at the 8:56 mark. You can see it in the time line of the video.
Yup, Fox is the same as all the rest. I stopped watching Neil Cavuto when he cut Kaley McInerney off in mid sentence when she was expositing on the stolen election. No more Neil after that. You get one shot at censorship with me, then you're done when you fail the test.

About a month ago, I noticed theem pushing the vaccine under a disguise of giving real information about it - their "real" information was pretty short on substance, and the main drive was "get jabbed, get jabbed, get jabbed..." ad infinitum. Now all I watch on Fox is The Five and Tucker Carlson. When I catch either of them with their thumb on the scales, even just once, I'm done with them, too.

Fox CLAIMS to be opposed to the Left, but more often than not, I see them being in jack-booted lockstep WITH the Left.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta", I don't watch ANY main stream news unless someone posts an important clip on GAB or Twitter. They can all kiss my  minusculemooning
Fox's obvious downfall started when they began to allow Democrat "guests" and "contributors" to lie without challenge.

The cutoffs and interruptions and "out of time" tricks are obvious too.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

[Image: Tiffany-Valentine1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Masses are not enough thirsted for truth . So it`s easy job for media to do daily news , modus operandi is to give illusions ...

The dark side of the force will seduce them again and again.......

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9773]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Fox is the controlled opposition. I agree. 

They are a large commercial entity. Their object is profit. Clicks. They find themselves a target/object of attention of the Deep State/Regime/13 Bloodlines/whatever. They have to navigate those waters like any other similar business. They folded a long time ago.

I am thankful for what's left of the internet and doing my own digging. Salute to RN  tinybigeyes