Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vaccine Mandates are Destroying our Country
People need to stop bending the knee to their employer when it comes to vaccine and mask mandates. In this article there things you can do, things to present to your supervisor, etc. If we unite and stand together, they have no choice but to lift the mandates, or else watch their business dwindle until they have to close. 

Quote:Mandates for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) injections promise to become a heyday for employee-led, class-action, unlawful-termination lawsuits. It also promises to have real potential to land a hard damaging blow against “woke” corporations and employers engaging in these egregious practices. At the same time their work forces will be gutted in a tight labor market.

Whether you can get justice in the Crime Syndicate-ridden Star Chamber legal system is undetermined, but there are considerations to be taken before you refuse to comply with illegal actions mandating the experimental and side effect-riddled jab.

Pay close attention to the words used by the employer, such as “encourage versus “require.” There is a legal difference. By wary of other weasel terms they might employ.

Unless this all a big bluff, which is unlikely, many in the labor force will be terminated or quit. If you quit and wish to continue to work, you have the advantage right now as the labor market is tight.

Jobs are the most abundant in two decades. It is only wise to find a less tyrannical employer. Of course, timing is of the essence as this could rapidly change due to widespread economic fallout from the mandatory jab campaign and many other flaws and fissures in the kakistocracy-run economy.

Even if you have to take a cut in pay, it is worth it to stand up for what you believe in. 

Quote:Winter Watch anticipates that the economy will be badly disrupted by woke self-inflicted policies. If the mandatory jabs are universally extended to the food and transportation industries, you can anticipate empty shelves and dire hunger. We note that Tyson Foods is pushing mandatory jabs for its low-paid workforce. Many of these workers may head back to Mexico where there are no mandatory measures.

Stop buying Tyson food or any other food that requires vaccines/masks for their employees. We can help by hitting their pocket book until they lift the mandate. 

Quote:Airlines are cancelling flights because of staffing shortages. American’s pilot’s union told USA Today the airline “can’t keep blaming flight cancellations on the weather” as staffing shortages disrupt hundreds of flights and leave thousands of travelers stranded at airports Tuesday.

I've already heard many people say they refuse to get back on a plane. People are being fined because their mask fell off their nose while they slept. Screw that, and screw those airlines too!

Quote: If you also have some clout or a status position in your field, try calling their bluff. A “my way or the highway” approach might be a reasonable gamble. Righteous people with courage need to take some calculated risk and not sleep through this tyranny.

Absolutely!

There are graphs and more to read in this article. The things you can hand to your employer before you leave are also there. 
CLICK HERE
I am on board with pretty much everything here. 

Now I am wondering where to get Ivermectin? Plenty of it available for horses but is it the same for humans? What is the dose? What is the paste? Will I win the Kentucky Derby if I take too much?
(08-07-2021, 10:56 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I am on board with pretty much everything here. 

Now I am wondering where to get Ivermectin? Plenty of it available for horses but is it the same for humans? What is the dose? What is the paste? Will I win the Kentucky Derby if I take too much?

@"ABNARTY",     tinylaughing  You might not win the Kentucky Derby, but you might feel like getting up and running.  tinybiggrin

If your personal doctor won't give you the prescription for Ivermectin, go to the Front Line Doctors web site and make an appointment. They will also give you HCQ. I think it costs $90, but sounds like a good deal to avoid the vaccine to me. 

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/tre...edication/
(08-07-2021, 11:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 10:56 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I am on board with pretty much everything here. 

@"ABNARTY",     tinylaughing  You might not win the Kentucky Derby, but you might feel like getting up and running.  tinybiggrin

If your personal doctor won't give you the prescription for Ivermectin, go to the Front Line Doctors web site and make an appointment. They will also give you HCQ. I think it costs $90, but sounds like a good deal to avoid the vaccine to me. 

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/tre...edication/

Awesome information. Thank you.

I will hold off on slathering my nasal passages with the Equine paste for now.
Indeed, and the fact is that those so called vaccines are not vaccines but therapeutics...

This changes all, as employer cant demand employees to take any therapeutics.....but as we have seen, facts dont matter anymore and they will claim that therapeutics are vaccines...

The definition of vaccine is not fullfilment with these " vaccines" because they not vaccines.....so if not, what law the employees  use to force taking them ?

Deagel.com had the " forecast 2025" but they removed it .....

Latest number it had US population 2025 was 100 million....

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2020/...arch-and-b

This is so crazy as they ignore all science and even laws.....mask dont work, social distancing nope...vaccines...nope...lockdowns nope.....all what is left if tyranny which just dictates people to harm or kill themselves or loose jobs .....

This was never about virus or protecting anyone.....it was the opposite , to harm and kill .....
If you have a job, make them fire you if push comes to shove. If you are fired, you have grounds for a wrongful termination law suit. If you quit, you have no grounds as that is a 'voluntary termination". If they fire you, tell them to expect a summons and what for on your way out the door.

I have not worked in two years. I have collected no unemployment at all in over a year. They still owe me, but refuse to pay what they owe, so I don't fool with them at all any more. No point in wrapping up the red tape and filling out the paperwork for nothing. I got NONE, exactly zero dollars, of any of the "stimulus" payments. IRS says they don't know who I am, so won't pay, which amuses me - they sure as hell knew who I was when they were TAKING my money! Funny how they forgot who I am when it comes time to pay out!

I will not be returning to work, at all, until and unless this madness ends.Plenty of folks beg me to come to work for them, but they all have face diaper or jab requirements, so no, not gonna do it. They can suck their workforce out of my ass until they wise up and sanity prevails.

This article, I believe, is far closer to reality than the silly Republican mantra of "they gettin' too much unemployment money to go back to work!" That's bullshit at least in my case, and I suspect in many, many more cases. I'm not going back until the dust settles. I'm not gonna take a jab, I'm not gonna impede my breathing for 8 or 10 hours a day just to maintain a job. They can bite me. Furthermore, as long as that Damocles Sword of mandatory jabs hangs over the head of the workforce, as long as that possibility is still being bandied about, I got better things to do with my time than push a masked nose up against their grind stone.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-08-2021, 06:31 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Deagel.com had the " forecast 2025" but they removed it .....

I actually have that Deagel forecast around here somewhere. I downloaded it as an HTML document 6 or 7 years ago when I did a thread about it at TOS. I had a funny feeling it might disappear...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-08-2021, 07:36 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 06:31 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Deagel.com had the " forecast 2025" but they removed it .....

I actually have that Deagel forecast around here somewhere. I downloaded it as an HTML document 6 or 7 years ago when I did a thread about it at TOS. I had a funny feeling it might disappear...

Yeeh, well i looked the wayback machine and it shows United States forecast in some days 2020 . Link to it dont seem to work,even if just past it to browser...

If they had the forecast 6-7 years ago, it look like they know back then allready the covidian masterplan -