Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Righteous Ride of the Bludgeon Wielders
"The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly, and call your behavior 'righteous indignation' - this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats." 
- Aldous Huxley

There must be a buffet of these treats available to the vaccination evangelicals lately because I sure feel the short end of this stick for simply exercising my free will to choose. 
Those with the vaccines just want to help you, @"ABNARTY" .

Hee hee.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-04-2021, 07:42 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Those with the vaccines just want to help you, @"ABNARTY" .

Hee hee.

Cheers

All the helpers  tinybiggrin
Yes, this is in the works now with the media labeling all people who love this country to be terrorists. They attach the name Trump to the label in hopes that it will make people afraid to vote for him in the future, in the event he should lose, (or have the vote stolen from them again). 

This could become a big problem, but I think there are more who see through their evil plot, than not. We are the silent majority. We are millions and millions strong. We will be victorious.
(08-04-2021, 10:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, this is in the works now with the media labeling all people who love this country to be terrorists. They attach the name Trump to the label in hopes that it will make people afraid to vote for him in the future, in the event he should lose, (or have the vote stolen from them again). 

This could become a big problem, but I think there are more who see through their evil plot, than not. We are the silent majority. We are millions and millions strong. We will be victorious.

I admire your positivity  tinybigeyes

I just want to make sure the few people in my life who have a different opinion than me on the C19 matter, understand my position and respect it. As I do theirs. 

If Don Lemon and Joy Behar want to call me names, I can live with that.
Pentagon is on the verge of requiring vaccines for service members.  Reportedly, 70% of the force has at least one vaccination.  I wonder if this will push a surge of general discharges of people who don't want to play the vax game.

I feel tired.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9749]
                   [Image: attachment.php?aid=9750]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-05-2021, 07:20 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Pentagon is on the verge of requiring vaccines for service members.  Reportedly, 70% of the force has at least one vaccination.  I wonder if this will push a surge of general discharges of people who don't want to play the vax game.

I feel tired.

Cheers

I remember when the Anthrax shot thing was going on. Same deal. 

Again, it's simply made a condition of employment. I didn't like it them, I don't like it now.