it's the lastest fashion
doing it with the greastest of ease
all your band are jabbin

it really doesn't matter
if you have Guillain-Barre disasee
just listen to the chatter

you gotta jab it up jab it up jab it up

man you might infect me

another example of virtue signaling, doesn't matter if you've been in the band 15 years, or may have existing medical conditions.
you gotta get vaccinated, or it's all over pal.

as most of you know i lie the offspring, now i'm begaining to wonder. will probaly still listen tothe old stuff, not sure about the new.
i think it's kinda pissy to do this to him.

Quote:On August 2, 2021, drummer Pete Parada announced that he had been fired from The Offspring for refusing to vaccine against COVID-19, but also claimed he did so for "medical recommendation." He explained this by saying, "Given my personal medical history and the side-effect profile of these jabs, my doctor has advised me not to get a shot at this time. I caught the virus over a year ago, it was mild for me — so I am confident I'd be able to handle it again, but I'm not so certain I'd survive another post-vaccination round of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which dates back to my childhood and has evolved to be progressively worse over my lifetime. Unfortunately for me, (and my family — who is hoping to keep me around a bit longer) the risks far outweigh the benefits."[108]
Link: Let the Bad Times Roll

[Image: TWBB.png]

Yes, it's a real shame when they want to force this on people, even the ones who it could kill because of health problems. 

Ever feel like we're not in Kansas anymore?   tinyshocked
I won't be listening to them any more. They're a bunch of piss-ant pussy bastards. Talked up a good game like they were tough in the good times, but when the bad times hit they folded like a cheap card table and wussed out.

Nope, I don't need that kinda negativity in my life, so they can hit the road, and not let the door bump 'em in the ass. I prefer to surround myself with adults who act like adults, or children who act like children - but NOT adults who act like children.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-04-2021, 10:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Ever feel like we're not in Kansas anymore?   tinyshocked

I think the tornado that plucked us from our 'down-to-Earth Kansas' has such a ridiculous slant to it that it's no wonder
people are looking at the world around them and wondering if it's real!

Just look at the players!
You have Klaus Schwab, the evil-looking German of Davos who growls about a fourth industrial revolution. Where
robots and humans are entwined like motorised slaves!

Greta Thunberg with her autistic "How Dare You!" rhetoric and a total ignorance of how she's been used by those
who actually cause the problems she whines about.

Jeffrey Epstein and his honey-trap island. Whilst awaiting another verdict on the sex-trafficking of minors in Florida and
New York, he somehow commits suicide under mysterious circumstances. Extremely powerful and wealthy friends, young
girls travelling on private jets and a madam who's father buggered-off with his company's pension money and was reported
to have drowned off his yacht named after his daughter. Also the pair of Maxwells are alleged to be tied to Mossad.

Bill Gates, once a rich computer-nerd and now an old man who's wife left him when she discovered he had connections to
Epstein. He was all for injecting the world with the anti-Coof and funded tests in that petri dish we call  Africa.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9747]
Just a small example of the residents of Mongsville.

There's many more anomalies not usually found in a day-to-day normal society -including the current power-grab by using a
a virus that can shame. Yes, we're not in Kansas anymore and it's going to take a good-few clicks of those crimson shoes to
get us home!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.