Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twitter Bans Six Election Audit Accounts
Big Tech just gets more embolden under this tyrannical regime. Now they have banned the accounts that were posting results from the election audits. 
Why would they do that if there was nothing to hide? 
Anyone with common sense knows the true answer. 

Quote:Twitter is claiming that the real reason it banned six accounts dedicated to the audit of 2020 election ballots in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Nevada and Pennsylvania is because the accounts were “spamming” the platform.

The banned accounts included @ArizonaAudit, @Audit_PA, @AuditGeorgia, @AuditNevada, @AuditWisconsin, and @AuditWarRoom.

The bans came on on the same day that Congress began its partisan, Democrat-led Jan 6th proceedings, a day after PayPal announced it would work with law enforcement to monitor “extremists,” and a day after an online counter-terrorism organization of which Twitter is a member announced it would shift its focus from Islamic extremism to the “far right.”

A spokeswoman for the company claimed that the accounts were “permanently suspended for violating the Twitter rules on platform manipulation and spam.”

Twitter’s rules state that operating multiple accounts with overlapping use cases, such as identical or similar personas or substantially similar content, is prohibited.

As Breitbart News reported yesterday, the bans came as Republicans intensify efforts to audit ballots in 2020 swing states.

Spam?!  Really?   smalltappingfoot
The real reason is because they don't want the public to be able to find a place that's reporting on the corruption in these blue states. Most people are too lazy to go searching for it if it's not on Twitter/social media/MSM. 

ETA: You can still find audit results/reporting on Steve Bannon's War Room on Rumble, OAN, RSBN, and The Epoch Times. They are all probably on Rumble, or their own website. 

I'm so over the corrupt media, politicians, and government in general. I just want my country back to the one I loved when I was growing up; that's all. 
Read more here: Twitter Sucks!
Yup.

Pretty clear by now the regime/deep state/whatever has outsourced their anti-1A operation. Media and social media will do their part to keep America safe from people thinking. 

Tin Foil Hat Warning:
I have thought about why Section 230 of the CDA has never been enforced on these goobers. Well... What if it is being used as leverage? Uncle Sugar will continue to protect you from nasty legal troubles (which helps maintain an amazing bottom line) as long as you do us a favor. You can claim you are a private business and can do as you please. We stay clear of Constitutional problems. You make a fortune, we continue to consolidate power. What do you say?
(07-31-2021, 02:26 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Yup.

Pretty clear by now the regime/deep state/whatever has outsourced their anti-1A operation. Media and social media will do their part to keep America safe from people thinking. 

Tin Foil Hat Warning:
I have thought about why Section 230 of the CDA has never been enforced on these goobers. Well... What if it is being used as leverage? Uncle Sugar will continue to protect you from nasty legal troubles (which helps maintain an amazing bottom line) as long as you do us a favor. You can claim you are a private business and can do as you please. We stay clear of Constitutional problems. You make a fortune, we continue to consolidate power. What do you say?

Well, of course that's what they were doing. That's why nothing was ever done to them during the hearings. They knew they were safe because the Democrats and RINOS would protect them. 

Just wait until we get back in control again. I'm talking the House, Senate, and the POTUS. Heads are going to roll. We're going to put true freedom-loving Patriots in office and clean house of the corrupt politicians the next time. We know who needs to go now; they showed us who they truly are under Trump.

minusculebonker
(07-31-2021, 02:26 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Yup.

Tin Foil Hat Warning:

Sounds legit. That is actually the textbook definition of "fascist" - when the government and private corporations merge into "public-private" partnership. That's one of the reasons I laugh at Antifa - they are actually black-clad cogs in the fascist machine, and are blissfully unaware of that fact.

They're as dumb as all the men who attend the "Down With Men" rallies, or all the whites who attend BLM's "Down With Whites" rallies - none of them seem to realize that they ARE what they rail against, and they are actually calling for their OWN destruction!

It really don't get no funnier than that in my book!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

This feels very German, in that "social order" (read: passive public) is the highest priority.  Voices that agitate the herd are silenced by media or courts, and now, tech firms.

USA is getting into the European police state mode.  Apparent democracies with tightly bounded personal freedoms.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]