Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Thanks to the Un-Vaccinated
I'd like to thank the un-vaccinated for their important role as control group for the trials of the worldwide emergence use experimental medical treatments known as "vaccines".

It's a big risk the un-vaccinated take to provide a baseline of data for later comparison and I salute their bravery in the face of this dangerous pandemic.
(07-30-2021, 03:38 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I'd like to thank the un-vaccinated for their important role as control group for the trials of the worldwide emergence use experimental medical treatments known as "vaccines".

It's a big risk the un-vaccinated take to provide a baseline of data for later comparison and I salute their bravery in the face of this dangerous pandemic.

thanks tinybiggrin  It`s just unfair that they give $100 to people get the jab, but nothing to us , Un-Vaccinated. No freebies for control group., not even coffee cup. I guess Bill Gates did not like the idea....
(07-30-2021, 03:38 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I'd like to thank the un-vaccinated for their important role as control group for the trials of the worldwide emergence use experimental medical treatments known as "vaccines".

@"Michigan Swamp Buck" 
We Thank You.

Rogue-Nation and our Members (Family) has played a Big Role in getting the Truth out there, I don't visit other sites so I can not say if we are alone or not.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

minusculehello tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Any time it comes to injecting a poison into my body that is experimental, you can count on me to be in the "no thank you" group.  

The pleasure was all mine.   minusculebeercheers

You're welcome. I consider it my Civic Duty!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Do I get a T-shirt? Maybe a button with some slick/funny saying on it? 

I know the compliance evangelists want to give me a yellow star but I am holding off on that.
Happy to help.  In three months it'll be the charlie variant, then the echo variant, then the foxtrot variant.  The covid vaccine will be as effective as the flu shot usually is, at best.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Thanks Buck, I'll be sure to send you a postcard from the FEMA camp  minusculebiggrin

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-31-2021, 02:29 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Do I get a T-shirt? Maybe a button with some slick/funny saying on it? 

I know the compliance evangelists want to give me a yellow star but I am holding off on that.

Perhaps the market branding could be "Vaccine Control Group" or VCG with a cool logo.

It can have a double meaning. It can mean that you are an integral part of the process (that's how you sell it) or it may mean you are part of a group who want control over the vaccine itself, an anti-vaccination group if you will.
[Image: E5o6E9AWQAUziUk.jpg] 
An average day for my husband [Image: waitingformandatoryvaccination.jpg?w=364&h=485] [Image: 60758722.jpg][Image: fauci-covid-nazi-768x768-1.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Tucker and others ask a few important questions.
People want us arrested tinybighuh

It`s amaziing how easely they get people provoked to this level.
(08-03-2021, 10:24 AM)Kenzo Wrote: People want us arrested tinybighuh

It's kinda chilling how many folk are willing to round up their fellow citizens and toss them into concentration camps. That sort of attitude prevailed in pre-WWII Germany as well, as I recall. To be fair, this WAS filmed in Commifornia, so there is that, and what surprised me the most was the number of Commiefornians who said "No. Are you nuts?"

I think circumstances are working towards that eventuality, but are not there yet. I think they will roll out "vaccine passports" first, to try to prevent people from eating or engaging in normal commerce (if I were a religious man, I'd be sorely tempted to think of it as 'the mark of the Beast') as a coercive measure before moving on the the arrest phase for people whom even that did not work on.

So, when the "internal passports" ("Your papers, please, Herr Gruber") for covid are implemented on a wide scale, the arrest phase will not be far behind.

The simplest solution to avoid arrest for exercising your freedom of decision over your own life and body is to just not let the bastards take you alive.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-03-2021, 06:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 10:24 AM)Kenzo Wrote: People want us arrested tinybighuh

It's kinda chilling how many folk are willing to round up their fellow citizens and toss them into concentration camps. That sort of attitude prevailed in pre-WWII Germany as well, as I recall. To be fair, this WAS filmed in Commifornia, so there is that, and what surprised me the most was the number of Commiefornians who said "No. Are you nuts?"

I think circumstances are working towards that eventuality, but are not there yet. I think they will roll out "vaccine passports" first, to try to prevent people from eating or engaging in normal commerce (if I were a religious man, I'd be sorely tempted to think of it as 'the mark of the Beast') as a coercive measure before moving on the the arrest phase for people whom even that did not work on.

So, when the "internal passports" ("Your papers, please, Herr Gruber") for covid are implemented on a wide scale, the arrest phase will not be far behind.

The simplest solution to avoid arrest for exercising your freedom of decision over your own life and body is to just not let the bastards take you alive.

Yeeh indeed, it was in commiefornia, that do explain a lot.

I copyed this list from somewhere, not sure how accurate it is but to me it`s  not so far from truth, it goes something like that i guess..

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9739]

Look`s like fun times ahead ehh tinywondering
I have recently been studying the Rwandan massacre of  the Tutsi (ethnic minority group in Rwanda) genocide of 1994. In 100 days 800,000 Tutsi's were massacred in the most brutal way by their fellow citizens, a rival tribal known as the Hutu's. It is said that 250,000-500,000 women were raped at this time as well.

This occurred for a number of reasons but propaganda played a huge role in giving others the permission to slaughter their fellow citizens with machetes. The Tutsi were repeatedly called "cockroaches" and the citizens were told that they presented a danger by wanting to take over the Hutu led government.  They built up the divide and most likely staged a false flag operation of killing the Hutu moderate president . 

So you have the divide and conquer technique and then the rationale for the killings and rapes as a patriotic duty. Us vs them and if you don't kill these people your safety will be threatened. Interestingly, there was very little help offered during the genocide by any other country.

The same divide and conquer techniques are being used as we speak and apparently there are a lot of people that haven't learned much from history.
(08-05-2021, 01:50 PM)pointessa Wrote: I have recently been studying the Rwandan massacre of  the Tutsi (ethnic minority group in Rwanda) genocide of 1994. In 100 days 800,000 Tutsi's were massacred in the most brutal way by their fellow citizens, a rival tribal known as the Hutu's. It is said that 250,000-500,000 women were raped at this time as well.

This occurred for a number of reasons but propaganda played a huge role in giving others the permission to slaughter their fellow citizens with machetes. The Tutsi were repeatedly called "cockroaches" and the citizens were told that they presented a danger by wanting to take over the Hutu led government.  They built up the divide and most likely staged a false flag operation of killing the Hutu moderate president . 

So you have the divide and conquer technique and then the rationale for the killings and rapes as a patriotic duty. Us vs them and if you don't kill these people your safety will be threatened. Interestingly, there was very little help offered during the genocide by any other country.

The same divide and conquer techniques are being used as we speak and apparently there are a lot of people that haven't learned much from history.

Yeeh the Rwandan thing was strange , and they do play again with the divide and conquer technique .

Things are going in that direction with this fullly vaccinated vs un-vaccinated....

Something that i have thought with the Rwanda case is, was there something influence from some EMF radiation, or other that could make people go that far so fast ....i dont know...but we know Africa has been the test site for vaccines etc.....God knows what all has happen there ....they had it as petri dish for their experiments...