Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reel or Real
Take a look and see if you agree with his decision on these ghost pictures.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, I agree with him on all of them. 

The images on the last one on the road in MO could have been a Bigfoot family. Many sightings there.
(07-27-2021, 03:02 AM)guohua Wrote: Take a look and see if you agree with his decision on these ghost pictures.

I enjoyed watching that.  The narration was good.  Quite laconic.  No over exaggerating.  I'm going to look up a couple of more vids in this series.

There are some significant pics out there and I'm wondering what might be said about them.

Cheers for that.

Bally:)
I've never trusted Ed and Lorraine Warren, anyhow. I've never caught them uttering anything spook related that was true. They seem to be in it for the money to me, but I know a lot of folks swear by them and hang on to their every word...  but to me that just tells me that they are capable of doing incalculable damage to the field of parapsychology.

The Ghost Monk in the church - the only way that could have been a double exposure would be if it were an intentional one. The monk would have had to have been photographed in his black robe against a solid screen of some other color, and the church interior superimposed or "second photoed" on top of that image, because there was no competing double background n the photo. Since the clergyman who took the photo has an unassailable reputation for honesty, I can see him intentionally having done that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Disclaimer: I have no idea what a real ghost would look like. 

Amityville - I'm guessing it's a picture of a flesh and blood boy. How it became famous as a ghost would be a good story. 

Church - Could be real. 

Hanging down person - The kid in the picture says it's fake. I guess he would know because he was there.

Faces - Evidence of fakery going on. 

Staircase - Could be real. 

Zombies - No way. It looks like the group stood on the rise for a photo and one thing lead to another.
(07-27-2021, 11:55 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I've never trusted Ed and Lorraine Warren, anyhow. I've never caught them uttering anything spook related that was true. They seem to be in it for the money to me, but I know a lot of folks swear by them and hang on to their every word...  but to me that just tells me that they are capable of doing incalculable damage to the field of parapsychology.

The Ghost Monk in the church - the only way that could have been a double exposure would be if it were an intentional one. The monk would have had to have been photographed in his black robe against a solid screen of some other color, and the church interior superimposed or "second photoed" on top of that image, because there was no competing double background n the photo. Since the clergyman who took the photo has an unassailable reputation for honesty, I can see him intentionally having done that.

Agreed, I would say they're in it for the money.  I laughed pretty hard when I was watching some "haunting" show.  These people enlisted the help of the Warrens, and when they showed them a picture they had taken with a bright blob in it, the good old Warrens said they were dealing with a "high-level demon."

Not some low-level piss ant, oh no, this was a level 99 boss demon, for sure.  "That'll be $2,500 to be rid of this high-level heathen, please."
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]