Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frontline Doctors Lawsuit Continues
Did you hear about the Frontline Doctors suing for a halt to the vaccines? If not, This Article tells all about it, and it's full of links to other important information. 
That was part one, I suppose. 
I hope they win, but it's going to be a hard fight.

Now, they are coming out with part two:

Quote:As previously reported, the lawsuit aims to expose the big lie of the pandemic that never was. In this article, we’ll take a look at the evidence and expert testimony in the suit showing the vaccines to be untested, unnecessary and dangerous.

The lawsuit alleges that the vaccines put recipients at an increased risk of death, vascular disease, autoimmune disease, neurological damage, chronic disease and dangers to reproductive health. It warns of more virulent strains of the virus due to the vaccines and tainting of blood supply as those who have received the mRNA shots (Pfizer and Moderna) are allowed to give blood.

Additionally, the vaccinated have enhanced antibody dependency, according to the suit: “The vaccine amplifies the infection rather than preventing damage. It may only be seen after months or years of use in populations around the world.”

To maintain the EUA, it must be proven that the vaccines are “effective.” The jabs have not gone through the rigorous testing making all those submitting to it now part of a massive experiment. And so far, the results aren’t good.

The lawsuit notes that vaccine testing typically takes between 10 to 15 years including research and discovery, pre-clinical animal studies and four phases of clinical human trials.

“This 10-15 year testing process has been abandoned for purposes of the Vaccines,” the lawsuit states. “The first human-to-human transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was not confirmed until January 20, 2020, and less than a year later both mRNA Vaccines had EUAs and for the first time in history this novel mRNA technology was being injected into millions of human beings.”

It goes on with lots of information that everyone should read, but I'm skipping ahead for sake of space to show you there ARE other alternatives than getting the jab.

Quote:And all of this vaccine push comes despite multiple treatments for COVID-19 which should make the EUA void. The lawsuit says “Ivermectin, Budesonide, Dexamethasone, convalescent plasma and monoclonal antibodies, vitamin D, Zinc, Azithromycin, Hydroxychloroquine, Colchicine and remdesivir are being used to great effect, and they are far safer than the COVID-19 vaccines.”

Why in the world would anyone put their life at risk when we have safer alternatives?  
Yes, Big Pharma has made it almost impossible to get these medications, but you can contact FrontlineDoctors.org and they will take your health information and send you the medicine for $90. Isn't it worth that much to avoid a shot that could kill you?

You can continue reading the article here: Source
(07-26-2021, 05:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Did you hear about the Frontline Doctors suing for a halt to the vaccines? If not, This Article tells all about it, and it's full of links to other important information. 
That was part one, I suppose. 
I hope they win, but it's going to be a hard fight.

Now, they are coming out with part two:

Quote:As previously reported, the lawsuit aims to expose the big lie of the pandemic that never was. In this article, we’ll take a look at the evidence and expert testimony in the suit showing the vaccines to be untested, unnecessary and dangerous.

The lawsuit alleges that the vaccines put recipients at an increased risk of death, vascular disease, autoimmune disease, neurological damage, chronic disease and dangers to reproductive health. It warns of more virulent strains of the virus due to the vaccines and tainting of blood supply as those who have received the mRNA shots (Pfizer and Moderna) are allowed to give blood.

Additionally, the vaccinated have enhanced antibody dependency, according to the suit: “The vaccine amplifies the infection rather than preventing damage. It may only be seen after months or years of use in populations around the world.”

To maintain the EUA, it must be proven that the vaccines are “effective.” The jabs have not gone through the rigorous testing making all those submitting to it now part of a massive experiment. And so far, the results aren’t good.

The lawsuit notes that vaccine testing typically takes between 10 to 15 years including research and discovery, pre-clinical animal studies and four phases of clinical human trials.

“This 10-15 year testing process has been abandoned for purposes of the Vaccines,” the lawsuit states. “The first human-to-human transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was not confirmed until January 20, 2020, and less than a year later both mRNA Vaccines had EUAs and for the first time in history this novel mRNA technology was being injected into millions of human beings.”

It goes on with lots of information that everyone should read, but I'm skipping ahead for sake of space to show you there ARE other alternatives than getting the jab.

Quote:And all of this vaccine push comes despite multiple treatments for COVID-19 which should make the EUA void. The lawsuit says “Ivermectin, Budesonide, Dexamethasone, convalescent plasma and monoclonal antibodies, vitamin D, Zinc, Azithromycin, Hydroxychloroquine, Colchicine and remdesivir are being used to great effect, and they are far safer than the COVID-19 vaccines.”

Why in the world would anyone put their life at risk when we have safer alternatives?  
Yes, Big Pharma has made it almost impossible to get these medications, but you can contact FrontlineDoctors.org and they will take your health information and send you the medicine for $90. Isn't it worth that much to avoid a shot that could kill you?

You can continue reading the article here: Source

People who want to take part of that scientific experiment have lost their minds . There are many good remedys, even all natural.

Another great remedy is NAC , and now the FDA want to ban it , so it`s the same script like what was with HCQ and ivermectin....anything that helps, must be near impossible to get.

FDA Wants to Ban Another Natural Supplement with Success in Treating Symptoms of COVID-19

I hope  Frontline Doctors win , they been great force in this all .
I did read that article,,, He'll disappear soon, Car accident, suicide jump out of the 16th floor window of his hotel room  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
A few years ago I would have been happy this was going to court. Guess I still had some belief justice still had a place there, where the truth could get hashed out. 

Now I am not so sure. Hopefully the case goes well. No one "disappears". No judges or jurists get threatened. 

But with all the money and control this BS has bestowed on some, I highly doubt it. Their brains only work in one direction: get more. 

It will probably come down to plain old people doing what they have always done. So be it. I am glad to see some professionals out there are willing to risk it all in order to help people.