• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did China just buy airstrip in Texas?

Is this true, or not ?  It does sound unbelievable to me tinybigeyes

Why Did China Buy An Airstrip In Texas?

Former Chinese general owns 200 square miles in Texas next to Air Force Base

Morning Star Ranch airstrip :

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9699]

" Who is Sun Guangxin?

Sun Guangxin is a former General of the People’s Liberation Army in China. He owns two-thirds of real estate where the Uyghur concentration camps are located in the capital of Xinjiang." tinywhat

What is the laogai
Sun Guangxin is a Business Man in China, he has used his connections made while an Officer in the PLA to advance his Civilian Life.
Would he have bought this property, Yes.
Probably through a connection he has here in the USAF, a General or Politician.
Now he would have a private air strip to land on and not be bothered by Custom's, he could fly in Prostitutes or have private drug parties with other business men and women.
Things he would not be able to do easily in China.

As far as the Prisons/Concentration Camps, most high ranking CCP Families are connected one way or another to a camp or more.
Now, for Sun Guangxin to have been a high ranking General in the PLA his family were important members in the CCP maybe even a Politician, normal citizens are allowed to advance that high in Rank without Connection and owing an allegiance to the CCP.

He was and still is a Party member and he is Dangerous.
I don't know the Legality of a Chinese National Owning Property in America, but, I'm sure his Lawyers and his American Connections (whomever that is) Lawyers made the deal.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-26-2021, 04:35 PM)guohua Wrote: Sun Guangxin is a Business Man in China, he has used his connections made while an Officer in the PLA to advance his Civilian Life.
Now he would have a private air strip to land on and not be bothered by Custom's, he could fly in Prostitutes or have private drug parties with other business men and women.

As far as the Prisons/Concentration Camps, most high ranking CCP Families are connected one way or another to a camp or more.
Now, for Sun Guangxin to have been a high ranking General in the PLA his family were important members in the CCP maybe even a Politician, normal citizens are allowed to advance that high in Rank without Connection and owing an allegiance to the CCP.

I don't know the Legality of a Chinese National Owning Property in America, but, I'm sure his Lawyers and his American Connections (whomever that is) Lawyers made the deal.

I bet it`s not possible to buy land in China as American or foreign nationality in general ? Yeeh he must had connections ..

CCP Texas HQ hmm tinybighuh
(07-26-2021, 05:15 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 04:35 PM)guohua Wrote: Sun Guangxin is a Business Man in China, he has used his connections made while an Officer in the PLA to advance his Civilian Life.

I bet it`s not possible to buy land in China as American or foreign nationality in general ? Yeeh he must had connections ..

An American Citizen can not purchase land, now you can go through a realtor in China and buy a Condo or Apartment, but you will pay a premium price. 
The Requirements to Purchase Property in China as a Foreigner? 
A foreigner must have studied or worked in China for at least one year before purchasing property there. 
A foreigner can only own one property in China, and that property must be residential.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-26-2021, 05:40 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 05:15 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

An American Citizen can not purchase land, now you can go through a realtor in China and buy a Condo or Apartment, but you will pay a premium price. 
The Requirements to Purchase Property in China as a Foreigner? 
A foreigner must have studied or worked in China for at least one year before purchasing property there. 
A foreigner can only own one property in China, and that property must be residential.

Well look`s like it`s harder to go buy there.....Maybe if have CCP member book and cash things are easyer , or connections .
Between China and Bill Gates, all our land is going to be owned by corrupt 'elite' who wants nothing more than to destroy us. 
Getting an airstrip was a smart move to getting things inside under the radar, so it seems. 

ET!  Hey ET!  I'm still waiting to be picked up, please!  Can you hear me?  ET!!!!
When you destroy an enemies economy and you yourself remain cash flush you can go into you enemies land and if they are stupid buy stuff for a few cents on the dollar. I read someplace that indeed the airstrip and land was sold to a Chinese front company.
(07-26-2021, 09:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Between China and Bill Gates, all our land is going to be owned by corrupt 'elite' who wants nothing more than to destroy us. 
Getting an airstrip was a smart move to getting things inside under the radar, so it seems. 

ET!  Hey ET!  I'm still waiting to be picked up, please!  Can you hear me?  ET!!!!

I would also want to be picked up........but only if they have coffee.

(07-28-2021, 04:27 AM)727Sky Wrote: When you destroy an enemies economy and you yourself remain cash flush you can go into you enemies land and if they are stupid buy stuff for a few cents on the dollar. I read someplace that indeed the airstrip and land was sold to a Chinese front company.

Yeeh, China seems to expanding economical influence quite fast

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9709]
fixed edit fo pax
[Image: TWBB.png]

(07-26-2021, 07:39 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Is this true, or not ?  It does sound unbelievable to me tinybigeyes

" Who is Sun Guangxin?

Sun Guangxin is a former General of the People’s Liberation Army in China. He owns two-thirds of real estate where the Uyghur concentration camps are located in the capital of Xinjiang." tinywhat

What is the laogai

even though he owns it, you can bet there are eyeballs on it 24/7/365, and every aircraft that may land there in the future will be scrutinized. and if any construction ever takes you can bet that the surveillance will increase even more.

minor ptb may trade dollars back and forth with china, but the real PTB and military PTB aren't gonna let a general from the PLA move in and jeopardize their cash cow in the U.S. by risking a invasion in southwest bum fuck texas.

what the hell a double post, that's never happened to me here.
could be that i haven't had enough cofvee yet, and screwed up my edit.

(07-28-2021, 01:41 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 07:39 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Is this true, or not ?  It does sound unbelievable to me tinybigeyes

" Who is Sun Guangxin?

What is the laogai

even though he owns it, you can bet there are eyeballs on it 24/7/365, and every aircraft that may  land there in the future will be scrutinized. and if any construction ever takes you can bet that the surveillance will increase even more.

minor ptb may trade dollars back and forth with china, but the real PTB and military PTB aren't gonna let a general from the PLA move in and jeopardize their cash cow in the U.S. by risking a invasion in southwest bum fuck texas.

I would really hope that they keep eye on that place  tinywondering