Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There are holes appearing
.....in the Joe Biden Presidency. It's that the Whitehouse is seemingly his forever home. 

and no one knows exactly who is the 'Man behind the curtain'. There are a host of guesses as to who, or what group. Names are named, pictures are seen, praise is quick and they are once again hidden.  Soros..? ...he has nothing to lose, at his age, his will be a short path. No I think even George knows the days are few.   Ahh ha ha ha, and then ? 
 So... all the dirty deeds worked and conquered half a nation. The next time we vote, it will be much different hopefully. 
But it seems like mans standards and honesty have departed a great many people.
There are polls out now.... when isn't there...?  That say Trump is clearly ahead of Biden.
Well, Biden's President and Donald is not.
Trump was able, but Biden is in need of Prayer, and lots of it. Or could this be the Lords reward that we see fumbling. I know I pray that he stays this well until the next election, that his mind does'nt fail.
[Image: 118239002-2-index-biden-getty.jpg]
[Image: biden-sunnies-mask-main1.jpg]

[Image: s-l500-1.jpg]

[Image: download.jpg]
[Image: 5f3ff33389aff80028ab72dc.jpg]

But then you have the Red party.... Will he  ever be bested ? It will tell in history... if the books don't get banned and burned. 
[Image: 000-1-F23-GQ-e1553592336646.jpg]
[Image: 12ca4f70cc484b2b96250fe0b9ba3a9c.png]
[Image: OCTOBER-5th-2020-President-Trump-was-rel...Center.jpg]
[Image: 077677-01-02-1595715324.jpg]
[Image: new-File-2.jpg]
[Image: U-S-President-Donald-Trump-and-North-Kor...litari.jpg]
[Image: 2839.jpg]
And it has brought us to a point where no trust can be given, only verification, with steep fines and jail time for voter fraud added and mandatory..

I kind'a like the sound of that. Who wouldn't ?

But Yea there are some who wouldn't, and most likely the ones contemplating committing the Voter Fraud  I fear half of us have seen their champion deflate and collapse. And the remaining half watch utter illness take over our Nation. I imagine the Whitehouse win was sweet at first,  then I wonder can that still be said. Biden's giving away Afghanistan and our Southern border with Mexico wholesale. An invasion of our sovereign borders. 

This path will be the reason that the United States is splintered so furiously. Only we will be left effected and failing because that's how it's programed. Well for a short while.
Quote:Well, Biden's President and Donald is not.

If Biden had won fair and square, I would call him the POTUS, but he didn't. Therefore, Biden is NOT my President. 

I think Barry Obummer is the one whispering in Joe's earpiece, but I have no proof, just lots of rumors. I hope he stays mentally well enough to stay in office until the audit proves Trump won. If Biden was forced to step down, Kamala would be even worse, if you can even imagine that.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

James Kunstler, in his blog "Clusterfuck Nation", also thinks Obama is the string puller.

In the WH, there may be factions vying for influence from day to day, but Obama's gang is definitely in there.  Obama's behavior from the first day he left office was different than any other president before him.  He went straight to organizing a shadow presidency.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-26-2021, 07:00 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

James Kunstler, in his blog "Clusterfuck Nation", also thinks Obama is the string puller.

In the WH, there may be factions vying for influence from day to day, but Obama's gang is definitely in there.  Obama's behavior from the first day he left office was different than any other president before him.  He went straight to organizing a shadow presidency.

Cheers

[Image: 2cartoon-6.30.21-6.30.21-6.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-26-2021, 07:00 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Cheers

AND, unlike all other presidents, he stayed in DC, bought a house there, and never went home. He's in this insurgency for the long haul, and had to have known the rigged vote was coming.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’