Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Government Seal
Quote:New Government  Seal:

[Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...ue&pid=2.2]         [Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...ue&pid=2.3]Official  Announcement:  
The government  today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a red white and blue CONDOM  because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A  condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,  protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

Damn,  it just doesn't get more accurate than that!  
Explanation:  ...

[Image: official-announcement-the-government-tod...844747.png]

Personal Disclosure: LOL! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(07-24-2021, 11:49 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:New Government  Seal:

[Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...ue&pid=2.2]         [Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...ue&pid=2.3]Official  Announcement:  
The government  today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a red white and blue CONDOM  because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A  condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,  protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

Damn,  it just doesn't get more accurate than that!  

I agree, we are Being SCREWED and not even a Kiss on the Cheek after, just a Slap on our ass.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Best description I've seen of what Biden/Democrats are doing to our government.  minusculethumbsup2