[Image: Blaae0L.jpg]

[Image: n2ia2Hi.jpg]

[Image: cEB5KZW.jpg]

[Image: NCd6JQJ.jpg]

[Image: fmkSoHw.jpg]

[Image: LF4z04U.jpg]

[Image: Axo1vv6.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Saturday meme madness...Let's go crazy...

[Image: tPwwAfn.jpg]

Rock on in heaven, as you walk down the Boulevard Of Clotted Cream.

[Image: j4Ta063.jpg]

Jokes on ya'll guys, QE II isn’t dead, she has simply molted.

[Image: QgaN56M.jpg]

Macron is heartbroken...the oldest woman in the world...single...powerful...his Holy Grail...gone forever...

[Image: BLL9ZfK.jpg]

Checking in...nothing has changed.

[Image: 3hmIbCq.jpg]

[Image: BxVUQzs.jpg]

[Image: g8H5391.jpg]

[Image: fjRBwX0.jpg]

[Image: jjrhK4f.jpg]

[Image: 9n9Wthm.jpg]

[Image: FCebKSO.jpg]

"We are hurtling into an abyss of depravity, profligacy, plunder, theft, complete immorality. The only place I see where there may be the beginning of some sort of regeneration is in Russia."
HRH Prince Charles, quoted in the Russian journal 'Den' in September 1992.

[Image: ZNsmPzd.jpg]

Let's dance the night away...

Broken Bells - Saturdays

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

[Image: nnx4U0K.jpg]

[Image: q5sHdEQ.jpg]

[Image: 9hyjEEO.jpg]

[Image: 7ozejid.jpg]

[Image: deeW7iu.jpg]

[Image: WLwzDag.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11878]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-14-2022, 12:19 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: WLwzDag.jpg]

This is something I am unaware of. It must have flown under my radar, and needs research, but I saw a Facebook post claiming the same thing.

Who the hell puts a gun on their card anyhow?

That's why God gave us ATM's.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-14-2022, 08:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Who the hell puts a gun on their card anyhow?

Raises hand. It's a must when buying on-line.

Wondering if I am going to be able to continue acquiring reloading components over the long haul.  I'm pretty flush less (45-70), but this is a grave concern considering they're trying to flush non-digital currencies.
(09-14-2022, 02:29 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 08:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Who the hell puts a gun on their card anyhow?

Raises hand. It's a must when buying on-line.

Wondering if I am going to be able to continue acquiring reloading components over the long haul.  I'm pretty flush less (45-70), but this is a grave concern considering they're trying to flush non-digital currencies.

Yeah, the ammo shortage thingy is what prompted me to set up some BP DIY for rainy day emergencies. It's only six shots, but I figure that if I can't get a high-speed pew-pew with six shots, I probably ought not to be playing the game in the first place.

I never buy guns online (other than black powder, which the feds don't care about), so that is the difference there. I just treat every online sale as if it were an ATF sting, and act accordingly.

I mean, there IS an uproar currently about Gun Broker that points in that direction, no?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-14-2022, 08:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 02:29 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Raises hand.

I mean, there IS an uproar currently about Gun Broker that points in that direction, no?

I honestly don't know. But, here's a meme for the thread. ;-)

[Image: Meme.jpg]
Find me if interested in joining.

[Image: N59u6Dk.jpg]

[Image: 8YHe0eu.jpg]

[Image: DYS2GQQ.jpg]

[Image: 6ImCMc5.jpg]

[Image: pRWdVLm.jpg]

Just think of all the diversity Martha's Vineyard is getting and how much stronger it will make it. Not only will this diversity bring up the property values in Martha's Vineyards, they will have better and cheaper lawn care as a result. Sorry/not sorry.

The people who are here legally must be pissed because they're losing jobs to those who'd possibly be working for free (as indentured slaves). Law of unintended consequences. It is really hurting blacks, just like Biden/Hillary beast did in the 90s. According to the UN human rights org, the number of slaves worldwide has increased substantially post-covid.

[Image: nN2Mpz6.jpg]

[Image: xWubqe0.jpg]

CNN is crying that DeSantis used Florida's money to pay for the illegal immigrants tickets to Martha’s Vineyard... but has been completely silent on Biden using taxpayer money to fly them all over the country since he took office... got it.

[Image: D2efGHu.jpg]

Typical clown hypocrisy

[Image: 4zEKkp9.jpg]

Good Caturday morning, afternoon, night.

[Image: eHfSGO4.jpg]

[Image: 3cy1KxB.jpg]

[Image: 2gGYfHH.jpg]

Just because you are struggling doesn't mean you're failing. When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.

My training days were rough...

[Image: WVd0y7b.gif]

Caturday is Knighted
[Image: iy3RBKj.jpg]

[Image: 1tsHKRY.jpg]

[Image: yMDx8zd.png]

[Image: UJ8s8Zw.jpg]

Cheetahs once prowled India, but for 75 yrs, India has been void of the world's fastest land animal. That changed today, when 8 cats arrived in India from Africa, to become the 1st wild cheetahs to call India home since hunted into extinction. Caturday ? NY Times story

"He was only a cat"
[Image: lOlb8gl.jpg]
A poignant gravestone to Dewey. In Pine Ridge Pet Cemetery, Dedham, Norfolk County Massachusetts.

The next time a cop wants to arrest me, I'm whipping out a picture of Trump & demanding a special master. It'll work.

[Image: hmMDh9V.jpg]

It’s Caturday ??? Dan Leo in Waterford, Ireland.
[Image: lFj1bVJ.jpg]

[Image: F9ELxdx.jpg]

[Image: QF5AMRL.jpg]

On accessible terrain,
He who occupies the high ground
And ensures his line of supplies
Will fight to advantage.
― Sun Tzu

When it's HIMARS (M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System) time...

[Image: VxKWwlT.gif]

[Image: zpN0Lg4.jpg]

Sweet dreams...

[Image: gvNqrwj.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11915]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Trump-Did-It.webp]
(09-18-2022, 03:44 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Take the jobs first. Make them homeless and starve them. Then take their guns.

They won't care about due process then, just as we don't care about it now.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(09-18-2022, 04:52 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:44 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Take the jobs first. Make them homeless and starve them. Then take their guns.

They won't care about due process then, just as we don't care about it now.

[Image: Gaetz-Mugshot.webp]

Neither side of Team Politicians can be counted on.
[Image: 0FtUrfq.jpg]

[Image: KV05867.jpg]

[Image: ycIKeQb.jpg]

[Image: y3Q9o1w.jpg]

Any Hunter fans...

[Image: 1Evc0BE.jpg]

[Image: 9K5Nu84.jpg]

[Image: rOc0iXV.jpg]

Breaking Rocketman news...

[Image: tGg0ixT.jpg]

Some people did something...

[Image: 7tREYJP.jpg]
U.S. Attorney Announces Federal Charges Against 47 Defendants in $250 Million Feeding Our Future Fraud Scheme

[Image: PF8mJJq.jpg]

Random TIME covers from 1994...

[Image: 14sevyn.jpg]

Oh ye of  such great faith.

tinylaughing

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers