Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The "Black Eye" Group
Have you all paid any attention over the years to all the politicians and celebrities who get black eyes?  There have been so many that it is beyond question that something is going on.

Quote:Although not officially an organization, the “Black Eye” club refers to a growing number of politicians, celebrities, business elites, and heads of State who have suddenly and mysteriously wound up with black eyes. Although a few of them have sustained injuries to their right eye, the majority occur on the left. Among those who have succumbed to this affliction are George Bush, Kanye West, and the Pope.

But why this current and periodic rash of Black Eyes? And why has this phenomenon disproportionately afflicted people of considerable power and influence?  Even allowing for our modern 24-hour news cycle and tabloid cellphone camera culture, up until the year 2000 I can’t recall any publically recognizable figures having black eyes.

It would appear that there are two main categories within the “Black Eye” Club.  Those seated firmly into positions of government/politics and those in the entertainment/Hollywood. Are there others in the fields of science, and military? I’m sure there are.

Let's have a look at some who have "joined" this club.

Jimmy Carter October 6, 2019

Quote:Jimmy Carter joined the Black Eye Club at 95 years of age when he appeared on stage at Ryman Auditorium in Nashville TN for a Habitat for Humanity project. President Carter claims a fall at his house earlier in the day (Oct 6th) is the cause for the injury which required 14 stitches.

[Image: bandicam-2019-10-23-08-59-31-417-768x532.jpg]

Bernie Sanders

March 2019

Quote:Claims to have sustained a black eye and stitches from cutting his head on the edge of a glass shower door.
[Image: 190315170757-bernie-sanders-wound-exlarge-169-2.jpg]
George Bush 

January 2002

Quote:Official Explanation – Choked on a pretzel, fainted and fell off the couch and hit the floor.  According to Dr. Abdul Giwa, an emergency room doctor at St. Lutes=Roosevelt Hospital, the President likely fell victim to “vasovagal syndrome, “a rare occurrence in which the vagus nerve, which regulates heart rate, is stimulated and the signal slows the heart. Victims can pass out, and they often look pale afterward.
“It can be brought on by a number of causes, usually stress, but also swallowing something,” Giwa said. “As food goes down through the esophagus, it passes by the vagus nerve.”
The event happened at 5:35 p.m. Note. that 5:35 reduces to the number 13.
[Image: George-Bush.jpg]

Harry Reid

Quote:Official Explanation- Slipped and fell while running in the rain. Also suffered a dislocated shoulder.
[Image: Harry-Reid.jpg]

John Kerry

January 2012

Quote:Official Explanation – Black eyes received from sustaining a broken nose while playing Ice hockey.
[Image: John-Kerry-768x624.jpg]

Prince Andrew

June 2017

Quote:Official Explanation – Palace refused to comment.
[Image: Prince-Andrew.jpg]

John McCain

July 2017

Quote:Official Explanation – Mayo Clinic surgeons took out the 5-centimeter blood clot during “a minimally invasive craniotomy with an eyebrow incision,” according to a Mayo Clinic Hospital statement released by McCain’s office.

[Image: John-McCain.jpg]

This is just the beginning of the list from the article. Many, many more you can see in the article.

The latest one I have to question is Kelly Clarkston, as bad as I hate to; I really liked her. She was shown on The Voice during one episode with a patch covering her right eye. This, too, is a "sign" that you belong to "the club".  She said she had an eye infection, but I don't believe it.

We even have the last two Popes photographed with black eyes. Pope Francis claims he hit his eye on the "pope mobile".

September 2017
[Image: Pope-Francis-768x505.jpg]

So, what are these people taking part in?

Quote:The idea that these people are all taking part in a ritual is not at all far-fetched. Cults and societies exist and have existed since the dawn of time and are still very much alive. If you not aware that this is happening, simply go to Catholic mass and watch it unfold. In our modern culture, we’ve been desensitized to them in since childhood when we were first put in front of a Television. We’ve seen them portrayed in cartoons and movies, and every once in a while it makes the news. Recently the leaked video footage or the “Cremation of Care” ceremony at the Bohemian Grove. Before this, there was the Skull and Bones ritual which took place in the courtyard filmed from the vantage point of the wall surrounding the compound.

You can watch those videos and read much more here:  Source
OK. I admit it. It was me. I gave 'em all their black eyes. 

I'd tell them: don't start none and there won't be none. But do they listen? 

Jimmy Carter and the Pope were the worst. Straight up smack talkin', pushing and shoving. Told them to cool it but they weren't having any of it.

I come off the top rope every time. Don't care who they are.
That and much of the same crew that wears the "boots" used to heal broken foot bones and such.  That bunch is weird.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-29-2020, 11:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Harry Reid

Quote:Official Explanation- Slipped and fell while running in the rain. Also suffered a dislocated shoulder.
[Image: Harry-Reid.jpg]
you know something ain't right here. i remember his black eye well. i always thought that he got his black eye from the failed bundy blm deal. the chinese whopped his ass because  they didn't get the land to put their solar farm on.
also thought it could have been him and his brother were hookin and jabbin.
one thing for sure he didn't loose a fight with a exercise machine's rubber band.
oh wait a minute this one was in 2011, the rubber band whopped his ass in 2015.
but i guess he could be so uncoordinated that he can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time nor exercise.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(12-30-2020, 02:27 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: OK. I admit it. It was me. I gave 'em all their black eyes. 

I'd tell them: don't start none and there won't be none. But do they listen? 

Jimmy Carter and the Pope were the worst. Straight up smack talkin', pushing and shoving. Told them to cool it but they weren't having any of it.

I come off the top rope every time. Don't care who they are.

tinylaughing
There is something to it, but I have no idea what.
minusculethinking

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8884]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Nah... probably just a coincidence.
minusculethinking

Quote:Haiti: 'Key suspect' arrested after President Jovenel Moïse's assassination.

'...Mr Moïse was found lying on his back, his shirt soaked in blood, with his left eye gouged out,
a magistrate said. He had bullet wounds to his forehead, and several to his torso.
He died at the scene...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9623]
Don't let the weapons fool you, this is Haiti, not London.                                                               Jovenel Moïse
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-12-2021, 10:25 AM)BIAD Wrote: Nah... probably just a coincidence.
minusculethinking

Quote:Haiti: 'Key suspect' arrested after President Jovenel Moïse's assassination.

'...Mr Moïse was found lying on his back, his shirt soaked in blood, with his left eye gouged out,
a magistrate said. He had bullet wounds to his forehead, and several to his torso.
He died at the scene...'

Don't let the weapons fool you, this is Haiti, not London.                                                               Jovenel Moïse
BBC:

That eyeball is probably playing a starring role in voodoo rituals now.  Yuck.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-12-2021, 01:45 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 10:25 AM)BIAD Wrote: Nah... probably just a coincidence.
minusculethinking

He died at the scene...'

BBC:

That eyeball is probably playing a starring role in voodoo rituals now.  Yuck.

Cheers

It could also be needed to open one of those important doors that require his eyeball for the scanner.