Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twelve States Are Putting the Entire Country at Risk
Go inside and lock your doors! We won't be safe from Covid until these 12 states have been fully 'vaccinated'!
FEAR! FEAR! FEAR! YOU MUST BE AFRAID!   smallupset

Quote:Five clusters of unvaccinated Americans making up 15 million people across 12 states are putting the entire country at risk of another surge in COVID-19 cases, analysis finds

• A new analysis from Georgetown identified clusters of counties with both low vaccination rates and the potential to seed outbreaks

• Five clusters in the southeast are particularly risky, represent 15 million people with a vaccination rate under 30%

• Though 48% of Americans overall are fully vaccinated, the number varies wildly from county to county - and under-vaccinated counties are at risk for surges 

• Surges in these counties may be amplified by the Indian 'Delta' variant - which makes up more than half of U.S. cases

• Public health experts are urging vaccination to prevent dangerous outbreaks

Which states are putting the entire country at risk, you ask?
I'm proud to say that one of them is mine. It shows that the people here are more aware than other states to what's really going on.

Quote:Five clusters of unvaccinated Americans could be putting the entire country at risk of future COVID-19 surges, a new analysis finds. 

COVID-19 vaccination is extremely uneven across the US, with some counties at rates above 70 percent while others are below 30 percent.

The clusters of counties all have vaccination rates under 30 percent and stretch across 12 states including Alabama, Georgia, MissouriTennessee and Texas.

Such surges may be amplified by the Indian 'Delta' variant, a super-contagious variant that now is linked to the majority of new cases in the U.S.

U.S. officials and public health experts are urging vaccination to prevent future surges - and the rise of even more dangerous variants - in counties like the ones identified by this study.

This is where they claim they will be sending out door-to-door government agents, they call doctors, to make sure you take their poison. 

Quote:'These clusters of unvaccinated people are what is standing in the way of us putting this virus down permanently,' said CNN medical analyst Dr Jonathan Reiner.

Well, there you have it... straight out of CNN's mouth piece, so it must be true.   Right?  tinysurprised

[Image: 45209551-9770273-image-a-68_1625773324668.jpg]

By the way, I wonder if this map (above) has had the flu numbers removed, or the people who died from natural causes?

There's much more to read in the article, with graphs and maps, etc.  Find it here: Source
I went to the CDC County by County vaccine database and found that my county is among the "under 30% counties", as is the one I was raised in, and the one I just moved away from last year. Yay for us - y'all best be very, very scared, and stay away from our counties so's you don't catch the coof from us...

Here Is the "analysis" from the report in @"Mystic Wanderer"'s post above. Piss poor low level analysis if you ask me. it's not nearly fine grained enough to be meaningful, but it makes a pretty and terror-inducing graphic for Texans!

And my guess is that is all it is supposed to do.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Tongue 
Oh boy.  Those 12 states better buy nukes and F-15s.  tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Maybe it is not as bad as they think. Let's look at a different set of numbers and possibilities. 

1000 people have not received the vaccine and they are not sick. 

1000 people got the vaccine.

1000 people got the virus and died.

1000 people got the virus and lived, and now have natural immunity.

1000 people got the virus, didn't know it, but still have natural immunity. 

Worse case scenario.

Out of 5000 people 
1000 are dead, so you don't have to worry about them. They have been removed from the equation. 

That leaves 4000 people. 

1000 with synthetic immunity, 2000 with natural immunity.

That leaves 1000 that should be just fine because no one has the virus so they can't spread what they don't have.

Now, even if one or all of the people in the unvaccinated and not sick group, do get the virus, they will become members of one of the other groups, and all will be well.

The End.  tinycool

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-09-2021, 02:35 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Maybe it is not as bad as they think. Let's look at a different set of numbers and possibilities. 

1000 people have not received the vaccine and they are not sick. 

1000 people got the vaccine.

1000 people got the virus and died.

1000 people got the virus and lived, and now have natural immunity.

1000 people got the virus, didn't know it, but still have natural immunity. 

Worse case scenario.

Out of 5000 people 
1000 are dead, so you don't have to worry about them. They have been removed from the equation. 

That leaves 4000 people. 

1000 with synthetic immunity, 2000 with natural immunity.

That leaves 1000 that should be just fine because no one has the virus so they can't spread what they don't have.

Now, even if one or all of the people in the unvaccinated and not sick group, do get the virus, they will become members of one of the other groups, and all will be well.

The End.  tinycool

@"NightskyeB4Dawn", I really like that analogy.     minusculeclap     minusculethumbsup
Putting the virus down permanently? A coronavirus? Have we even done that with one type yet? SARS. MERS. Common Flu. I really don't know.

It looks like they got the sketchy counting back in swing. Corpses piled high as the Golden Gate Bridge! It's the only cause of death these days. 

At this point, I wonder who has NOT been exposed to C19 yet? It's been floating around for almost a year and a half. Shouldn't just about everybody have natural anti-bodies by now?

You would think if you were going to die from it, you would have already. If you are to survive, well, here you are. 

I guess some folks simply can't get enough hysteria from the news. Keep bringing it on and they will swallow it. Junkies.
Reduce the test cycles for those who are vaccinated and have symptoms while leaving the unvaccinated population with higher test cycles, then leave out those with natural immunity from previous infection. Now check those figures.

Or like Trump said, just stop testing for it and it will go away all together.
I don't think this attracts any,  and it becomes continuous. And how different do you Maderna people feel.? ... A certain amount of difference for me. Especially Time. yes time passage... the length I feel verses the  apparent actual time you experienced. Yes,, whats the movie ? no movie but sometimes gasping for breath, a no smoker. tingling fingertips accompanied with loss of grip or feel. Maybe a large pen would arrest the problem some. Just about to give it all to the kids, remember without income you will lose capitol. and risk collapse. So the Past meets the now. Who knows, it may transition. My Kids will do well even with a large inheritance plopped on them. But their both smart enough to rise to the top of their field now and are capable in working as an LLC. Pretty soon just doing  creative pursuits and run the Company('s) And for us to Leave as little harm as possible. 
Meanwhile .....
(07-10-2021, 08:08 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I don't think this attracts any,  and it becomes continuous. And how different do you Maderna people feel.? ... A certain amount of difference for me. Especially Time. yes time passage... the length I feel verses the  apparent actual time you experienced. Yes,, whats the movie ? no movie but sometimes gasping for breath, a no smoker. tingling fingertips accompanied with loss of grip or feel. Maybe a large pen would arrest the problem some. Just about to give it all to the kids, remember without income you will lose capitol. and risk collapse. So the Past meets the now. Who knows, it may transition. My Kids will do well even with a large inheritance plopped on them. But their both smart enough to rise to the top of their field now and are capable in working as an LLC. Pretty soon just doing  creative pursuits and run the Company('s) And for us to Leave as little harm as possible. 
Meanwhile .....

Numbness or tingling could be caused by blood clots. Might want to have that looked at, especially since these jabs are known to cause them. 

From all I've read, the Pfizer shot appears to have the worse side effects. Maybe you'll get lucky. TIME will tell.  Good luck, @"PLOTUS".