Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chaos in South Africa: Prequel for US?
I'm not sure if we have covered this but situation in South Africa has gone from bad to worse. It started as a political riot and descended into insanity. Rioting, looting, burning. One pharmacy chain has lost over 140 shops in the last 48 hours. Their national Army has moved into troubled areas. 

There are only about 2 million legal gun owners out of 60+ million citizens. But it may not be enough. 

The police are not helpful. Between 2005 and 2017, the police "LOST" 26,000+ firearms. Between 2013 and 2019, the police "LOST" 9-10 million rounds of ammunition. Needless to say, those doing the looting and shooting are well armed thanks to the police.   

ETA: Or could it be part of a larger picture? Cuba, Ethiopia, Haiti, Columbia, Lebanon....

(07-14-2021, 12:44 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I'm not sure if we have covered this but situation in South Africa has gone from bad to worse. It started as a political riot and descended into insanity. Rioting, looting, burning. One pharmacy chain has lost over 140 shops in the last 48 hours. Their national Army has moved into troubled areas. 

There are only about 2 million legal gun owners out of 60+ million citizens. But it may not be enough. 

The police are not helpful. Between 2005 and 2017, the police "LOST" 26,000+ firearms. Between 2013 and 2019, the police "LOST" 9-10 million rounds of ammunition. Needless to say, those doing the looting and shooting are well armed thanks to the police.   

ETA: Or could it be part of a larger picture? Cuba, Ethiopia, Haiti, Columbia, Lebanon....

i'm afraid that in the U.S. if masses of civilians started shooting rioters and looters, they themselves would be the ones being shot or locked up.  not since the Koreans in L.A. has that happened.

the federal government or states for that matter can't be having normal everyday law abiding citizens doing the job they are not. like protecting life and property.
[Image: TWBB.png]

I don't think it's a "prequel" for the US so much as an extension of what was going on here, spread overseas. The difference is, in Sounth Africa, some motherfuckers just don't mind bustin' a cap in a looter's ass. They are somewhat less restrained than we are, especially given their recent history of throwing wars in their back yard and inviting all to attend.

Most of the unrest that involves folks shooting back seems to be in Kwazulu-Natal. There's a reason South Africa has never gotten them subdued, and they are a semi-autonomous region... 

The aftermath of wars often breeds what might be called "unrest", because there are a higher percentage of folk who are more willing to end a dumbass because they've already been there before. Just look at the US in the aftermath of the Civil War - the Civil War is what spawned the "gunslingers" of the wild, wild west.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-14-2021, 02:21 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:  i'm afraid that in the U.S. if masses of civilians started shooting rioters and looters, they themselves would be the ones being shot or locked up.  not since the Koreans in L.A. has that happened.

the federal government or states for that matter can't be having normal everyday law abiding citizens doing the job they are not.  like protecting life and property.

I don't plan on asking any permission, because I need no man's permission to defend myself. Might not keep me out of jail, but it'll never bring those dumbasses I have to shoot back to life, either, so I figure it evens out - less dumbasses for the next guy to have to worry about.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Thanks for posting both videos... Always good to catch up and learn something new.. minusculebeercheers
(07-14-2021, 02:21 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 12:44 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I'm not sure if we have covered this but situation in South Africa has gone from bad to worse. It started as a political riot and descended into insanity. Rioting, looting, burning. One pharmacy chain has lost over 140 shops in the last 48 hours. Their national Army has moved into troubled areas. 

i'm afraid that in the U.S. if masses of civilians started shooting rioters and looters, they themselves would be the ones being shot or locked up.  not since the Koreans in L.A. has that happened.

the federal government or states for that matter can't be having normal everyday law abiding citizens doing the job they are not.  like protecting life and property.

Correct. Those doing the shooting/rioting/looting/burning need to be carefully controlled. Almost like everyday citizens are being baited into it. See 06 JAN 2021.
The more I think about this, the commonalities we see in all these locations are probably what's lying underneath the surface anyplace humans create a society. 

Take away the thin veneer of structure and you get this. 

I would submit we are missing one thing in the US you might see in SA or other locations. Those commenting here have already hit on it. A normal, regular reaction from the masses who may want/need/rely upon said structure is not allowed to occur. 

What happens when that builds up? Almost like provocation.
Situation look`s pretty intense in South Africa. If it is all orchestrated by the globalist , it may be something that they then want try same elsewhere also. I do not know enough USA to foresee is the same coming to USA, different country and people ...

South African CHAOS will come to America… farms burn, power infrastructure destroyed, rule of law in total collapse… here’s how to survive it all

Living in big citys now days seems unsafe .
Real danger of food shortages since the looters have targeted infrastructure also there. Cyril Ramaphosa must know that few anti-vaccine leaders was killed in other countrys, i forget the names/countrys ...

So is this also about vaccines ? NWO wont accept countrys that dont get their citizens vaccinated , and go to plan B ( terrorism ) if vaccination wont succeed as planned ?

“This Is Deliberate Sabotage” – South African Insider Warns This “Terrorism Has Been Coming For A Long Time”

The same script is for all other countrys too i presume ? So leaders like Macron etc are ordering vaccination like crazy or else......
(07-16-2021, 08:07 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Situation look`s pretty intense in South Africa. If it is all orchestrated by the globalist , it may be something that they then want try same elsewhere also. I do not know enough USA to foresee is the same coming to USA, different country and people ...

South African CHAOS will come to America… farms burn, power infrastructure destroyed, rule of law in total collapse… here’s how to survive it all

Living in big citys now days seems unsafe .

I agree. No real way to sustain yourself when you are 100% dependent on outside sources for everything.
(07-16-2021, 10:48 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Real danger of food shortages since the looters have targeted infrastructure also there. Cyril Ramaphosa must know that few anti-vaccine leaders was killed in other countrys, i forget the names/countrys ...

So is this also about vaccines ? NWO wont accept countrys that dont get their citizens vaccinated , and go to plan B ( terrorism ) if vaccination wont succeed as planned ?

“This Is Deliberate Sabotage” – South African Insider Warns This “Terrorism Has Been Coming For A Long Time”

The same script is for all other countrys too i presume ? So leaders like Macron etc are ordering vaccination like crazy or else......

Interesting thought. Very plausible. Play along or be punished.
[Image: in60efbbb4.jpg]

minusculechairshot

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-16-2021, 12:05 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 10:48 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Real danger of food shortages since the looters have targeted infrastructure also there. Cyril Ramaphosa must know that few anti-vaccine leaders was killed in other countrys, i forget the names/countrys ...

It does seem odd coincidence all . Assassinations happened is my feeling . I guess they can target anyone now....

Three Presidents Reject Covid Vaccines; Three Presidents Die
(07-16-2021, 03:19 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 12:05 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:

It does seem odd coincidence all . Assassinations happened is my feeling . I guess they can target anyone now....

Three Presidents Reject Covid Vaccines; Three Presidents Die

Hmmm.... I did not know that. Purely coincidental I'm sure.