Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Virginia elementary school
Quote:A Virginia elementary school tells kids the police are dangerous

That is Just Wrong and the School Board that allowed this video to be recommending to kids needs to be Eliminated!
Quote:It’s great that parents are pushing back against the relentless leftist indoctrination in public schools but they might be wiser to pull their kids out entirely, starving schools of the students they need to justify funding. That seems like the most sensible move for parents with children at a Virginia elementary school.

They discovered that “Safe,” a “video book” that the school recommended for seven-year-olds over the summer, comes from Woke Kindergarten, a site run by a woman who claims to be “transgender,” teaches kids that the police are dangerous, and believes the 5-7-year-old set needs to learn about transgenderism and pronouns.

The Fairfax Community Public School (“FCPS”) district posted a link to a video called “Safe” on its website as a summer resource for second graders:

Quote:The video had been included in a summer learning guide at Bailey’s Elementary School for the Arts and Sciences in Falls Church along with content related to critical race theory, Black Lives Matter and news articles critical of White parents, according to a report in the Fairfax Times.
The “Woke Kindergarten” Instagram link was also shared in a list of “equity resources for teachers” on the school’s website.

What outraged parents was the screenshot saying, “I feel safe when there are no police.”
Considering that the “defund the police” movement has led to cities turning into shooting galleries and increased by thousands the number of dead and wounded in these cities, it’s a stupid message.
To the extent that those who are dying are mostly minorities, it’s also a racist message:

What made the whole thing worse was that, if the children were watching the video on the FCPS site, once it ended, the FCPS site’s autoplay feature meant that more videos from Woke Kindergarten began to play. Those videos include the “We Keep Us Safe,” an anti-police video; “They, She, He Easy as ABC” and “My Pronoun Book,” pushing transgenderism; and “Black Lives Matter,” and “Rainbow Baby,” both of which promote BLM.
Source

Very Shameful for NOT including All Races in the video, this Bitch/Butch think only Black Kids are Transgender?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yeah, Fairfax County is in Northern VA, right next to DC and Loudoun County. They're all crazy as bedbugs up there. My son was living next door in Loudoun County, but moved a couple years ago to WV to get away from the loons infesting the neighborhood.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

My kids went to public schools in Fairfax County for a time. I still regret doing that to them. 

An absolute mess. Disorganized. Chaotic. Crowded. No learning going on. And this was all before the BLM/DTP/Marxist nonsense.

I concede lots of public schools systems are like that but Fairfax County is the subject of the thread.