Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multi-stage Biological Weapons
I have read some posts here and there that mention this idea that SARS-CoV-2 and the mRNA vaccines are a dual stage bio-weapon. I searched "two step biological weapons", mulit-stage biological weapons", etc. on DDG and Yandex and didn't find this particular theory in the first 3 or 4 pages of each search. In fact, I couldn't find anything about a tactic like this. Perhaps different search terms might find something, maybe "biological war tactics" or along those lines.

It may refer to studies about antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) and cytokine storms in relation to the jab. 

Quote:The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

2020news.de

If this is what is behind this multi-stage bio-weapon theory, it may go something like the following.

Create a nasty virus and release it, then offer a "vaccine" that primes your body for the next engineered virus to kill you but not those who weren't "vaccinated" with that particular "vaccine".

Now, it may also work like this. Create a nasty virus and release it, then offer a "vaccine" that actually works. However, create enough confusion and suspicion around it that the people who don't trust the government question their motives and refuse to be vaccinated. Then release a similar variant that the vaccine works against, but is far more deadly, infecting the anti-government, anti-vaccine population, leaving mostly compliant sheeple left to deal with.

These are just some ideas I had when I actually gave this some thought. I wanted to post about it here and see if anyone might be able to find something on this. Without finding the actual theory or any direct source links to offer, I haven't tried posting this anywhere else yet.
Both theories could be true, but based on what some doctors are coming out and showing with scientific evidence, I'd go with: Those who get the 'vaccine' will all die off... eventually. Everyone's system is different, so everyone won't have the same reaction in the same amount of time. 
For those who get the jab that pull through, they'll have to continue taking boosters, or die. In the end, they'll have so much nano crap in them they will be easily controlled when the 5G is cranked up. 

But, what about those who didn't comply?  Well, they will most likely be hunted down and killed, if captured. Can't have those pesky ants running around that think for themselves now, can we?  

It might be time for the like-minded to build a fort and form our community with guards at the door.   tinysurprised
s to cMystic WandererBoth theories could be true, but based on what some doctors are coming out and showing with scientific evidence, I'd go with: Those who get the 'vaccine' will all die off... eventually. Everyone's system is different, so everyone won't have the same reaction in the same amount of time. 
For those who get the jab that pull through, they'll have to continue taking boosters, or die. In the end, they'll have so much nano crap in them they will be easily controlled when the 5G is cranked up. 

But, what about those who didn't comply?  Well, they will most likely be hunted down and killed, if captured. Can't have those pesky ants running around that think for themselves now, can we?  

It might be time for the like-minded to build a fort and form our community with guards at the door.   tinysurprised

In the old days that might have worked but today with modern weapons all you do is make a target rich environment for a one shot/bomb that kills many type scenario.

Small independent cells with a common goal seem to be the most effective if history is any indicator. But then communication (especially in today's world) becomes a serious problem for joint operations. Nothing is easy ....

Quote:Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?
(07-11-2021, 07:34 AM)727Sky Wrote: In the old days that might have worked but today with modern weapons all you do is make a target rich environment for a one shot/bomb that kills many type scenario.

Small independent cells with a common goal seem to be the most effective if history is any indicator. But then communication (especially in today's world) becomes a serious problem for joint operations. Nothing is easy ....

Quote:Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

What he said.

The best defense at this point is mobility, but that isn't an option for me. Grace is not able at present to be mobile. So my fall back is surveillance and ambushes via pre-prepared firing positions. But that's just me. My goal is not to live forever, it is to weed out as many enemy as I can, take them with me when I go. The more I can take out when they come for me, the fewer the rest of the world will have to worry about. They will no doubt kill me in the end, but my aim is to make it as costly for them as is humanly possible, not necessarily survive the encounter.

Small, isolated "underground" cells are the way to go. Cut-outs, so that if anyone in a cell gets captured, they don't know who the other cells are, so the whole shebang for a given area doesn't get rolled up with a single capture.

Old school spycraft and underground organization. Communication via dead drops, leave your cell phone tracking device turned on but at home and not moving, that sort of thing.

Think it out beforehand.

ETA: I'm sure that, in this day and age of electronic mass communication, there are ways to send out coded mass alerts. That's not for me though. I'm a one-man show these days, and I'm ready to die whenever they are ready to kill me. I never intended to live forever anyhow, and am frankly amazed I survived this long. All I want to do is take more of them than they can take of me in the final tally. Even if I only manage two, that's one more of them than they can get of me, so it's a good score to take to Valhalla... but I have the positions prepared to take a lot more than just two.

It would, of course, be better for all concerned if they just gave up, and didn't come for us, but that isn't something they are capable of doing. It requires thought and cooperation, which they are not capable of. I won't go out and hunt them, because I am too old and feeble now for the rigors that involves, but they will not be able to resist hunting US, and that will be their downfall. I'm a live and let live kinda guy, and they are not. it's their weakness. It's what allows you to draw them to YOUR battlefield, as Sun Tzu advised in "The Art of War". Besides, if they did that, how would I ever get to Valhalla? Dying in bed don't cut it to get a ticket to Valhalla! 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

A brand new day and some new information on it's way. Yandex is better than DDG on this subject, but there is very little information available on bio-warfare tactics, for good reason I suppose. TOR and the dark web will likely produce the results I'm looking for, but I never went there for anything, yet.

The "Russian Doll Cocktail"

Quote:A much more discreet, diabolical and effective method of disabling a country, would be to employ a moderately infectious organism, or combination of organisms (Russian Doll Cocktail), which would pass slowly through the population unnoticed.

Some of the criteria for effective disabling agents are: (they list four of them)

. . . 3. If the disabling agent is a combination of several diseases or microbes, some of which could be genetically engineered, then it becomes very difficult, if not impossible to diagnose and treat.

arizonaskywatch.com

Here's some PDFs that may shed some light on this subject from 2011 I believe. I'm down loading after this post.

Quote:FREE PDF
BIOTERRORBIBLE.COM: The Bio-Terror Bible is a free ebook currently in PDF form that may be copied without consent of the author David Chase Taylor. The Bio-Terror Bible connects the dots of an upcoming false-flag bio-terror attack and subsequent pandemic that will likely transpire prior to December 21, 2012.

PDF Link

I'll dig a bit deeper and if I can produce any information that gives credence to this conspiracy theory, I'll post it here and develop it further.

Well, I've down loaded the PDFs and they are definitely worth the effort. Here is a quote from part 1, pg1.

Quote:Real Causes of Bio-Terror
If and when a full-scale bio-terror attack occurs, the live pathogens or agents responsible for the pandemic will likely be dispersed via chemtrails by government airplanes or drones, by the U.S. Postal Service via Tide detergent samples, by the government and medical establishment via tainted vaccines, or by clinics via the portable petri dish commonly known as a Trojan condom. Although the aforementioned causes are all a possibility,
it is most likely that tainted vaccines will be the root cause of millions of deaths.
Just like with a fire, there is always something that is left undestroyed. 

With a global deadly plague, those saved by a vaccine will be members of a special class, known for the ID they are labeled with.

Those saved by natural immunity, or survived passing through the fire, will be outcasts. Probably some will be hunted.

I think I saw the movie????? Or did I read it in a book?

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Did some more digging and this may possibly be linked to a video interview with Luc Montagnier who has made the following statements.

Quote:Everyone vaccinated for covid will DIE, warns French virologist
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 by: Ethan Huff    

(Natural News) There is no chance of long-term survival for anyone who received a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection, according to leading French virologist Luc Montagnier.

Everyone who is getting jabbed for the Chinese Virus will die, he reportedly stated during a recent interview, which you can watch below at Brighteon.com.

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated,” Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.”

After studying at length the ingredients contained in the injections and what they do, Montagnier came to the conclusion that every single person who gets the shot will eventually die from antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE.

I don't do video, it eats up my data, perhaps Mystic has this one or has watched it. I just c/p what quotes have been given unless I can find a transcript.

I have read some information that supposedly debunked some exaggerations of his claims. It seemed like good info and it didn't alter his message too much. I don't trust him though because of his HIV work, but he may have developed a conscience in his later years.

www.naturalnews.com
(07-11-2021, 06:03 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Did some more digging and this may possibly be linked to a video interview with Luc Montagnier who has made the following statements.

Quote:Everyone vaccinated for covid will DIE, warns French virologist
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 by: Ethan Huff    

(Natural News) There is no chance of long-term survival for anyone who received a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection, according to leading French virologist Luc Montagnier.

Everyone who is getting jabbed for the Chinese Virus will die, he reportedly stated during a recent interview, which you can watch below at Brighteon.com.

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated,” Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.”

After studying at length the ingredients contained in the injections and what they do, Montagnier came to the conclusion that every single person who gets the shot will eventually die from antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE.

I don't do video, it eats up my data, perhaps Mystic has this one or has watched it. I just c/p what quotes have been given unless I can find a transcript.

I have read some information that supposedly debunked some exaggerations of his claims. It seemed like good info and it didn't alter his message too much. I don't trust him though because of his HIV work, but he may have developed a conscience in his later years.

www.naturalnews.com

I've posted most every video I've seen myself. However, there are many that are covered from the content creators I watch on Fox Hole, or DLive.  
My suggestion for you, and others interested, is to watch their shows. They always cover any new news that has to do with Covid and opposing views. 

RedPill78 does interviews on weekends. He has some doctors/scientists on from time to time. 

The Table of Titans covers topics in great detail; it's not always about the virus, but when it is, they offer scientific proof and show videos, etc. 

Woke Societies, which should have been called "Awakened Societies", always does a great job too. He said he named his channel "woke" to trick the left into watching and getting red-pilled on topics. 

If anyone is interested in making an account on Fox Hole, go to Pilled.net and sign up. At the top of the screen is a place to click on "Fox Hole". Click that and you're in. Your ID and PW is the same for both places. 

DLive is a good place to go when upgrades are being made on Fox Hole. 
FH is still growing, so they are still putting things in place to make it the best, most secure platform on the internet. Sometimes it buffers. This is when they are working on it, so having DLive, Twitch, or another platform to watch these content creators is a good idea. Forget You Tube. Most all on Fox Hole have been banned there.
May I suggest you also go to my thread, "Under The Chembow" and go to page 2 where I post about chemtrails. The first page is about Orgonite and how it protects us. The rest of the thread is about chemtrails and it's uses, plus more. 

Here is a video I found on chemtrails. This is something mentioned in your post as a way to disperse the chemicals onto the public. 

I also had the link to the government documents proving this is real on page 2, or 3, but when I click on it now, it shows a 404. Well, isn't that just dandy?!   smalltappingfoot

Were they doing trial runs as far back as 2014?  Read this!

Here is an article that actually mentions a two phase bioweapon and pretty much covers all of the mRNA vaccine conspiracies.

Quote:Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans

June 27, 2021

. . . Dr. Peter McCullough said these deaths have been facilitated by a false narrative bent on pushing an all-new, unproven vaccine for a disease that was highly treatable.

He said COVID was a bioweapon and the vaccines represent “phase two” of that bioweapon.
“As this, in a sense, bioterrorism phase one was rolled out, it was really all about keeping the population in fear and in isolation and preparing them to accept the vaccine, which appears to be phase two of a bioterrorism operation,” McCullough said in a June 11 webinar with German attorney Reiner Fuellmich and several other doctors.

. . . “Now I can’t come out and say all this on national TV today or at any time,” he continued. “But, what we had learned over time is that we could no longer communicate with government agencies. We actually couldn’t even communicate with our propagandized colleagues in major medical centers, all of which appear to be under a spell, almost as if they are hypnotized right now.”

He did not hold back in his criticism of his colleagues in the medical community.
“And doctors, good doctors, are doing unthinkable things, like injecting biologically active messenger RNA that produces this pathological spike protein into pregnant women. I think when the doctors wake up from their trance they’re going to be shocked to think what they’ve done to people.”

www.algora.com
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

Quote:I also had the link to the government documents proving this is real on page 2, or 3, but when I click on it now, it shows a 404. Well, isn't that just dandy?!

Check the wayback machine at archive.org -- a copy may have been saved.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-14-2021, 08:59 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Quote:I also had the link to the government documents proving this is real on page 2, or 3, but when I click on it now, it shows a 404. Well, isn't that just dandy?!

Check the wayback machine at archive.org -- a copy may have been saved.

Cheers

Sure, always a good idea, but there were other links available, so not a problem (until they too disappear).
These corona vaccines seems to include something that make people magnetic . It cant be accident, so the vaccines have it on purpose...

Maybe mind control with 5G or something....the report suggest the "magneto effect" increases over time.

What will happen to body iron reserves ? If the magnetic components logde in to the brain, will iron also stay there. Iron is very important to health, so if this will cause iron deficiencys too or
inability for body ti use iron , if it is pulled by magnetic components ?

SURVEY: People vaccinated for covid become more “magnetic” over time… the vaccine appears to be assembling magnetic nanoparticles in the blood

STUDY ON THE ELECTROMAGNETISM OF VACCINATED PERSONS IN LUXEMBOURG

Those jabs may also have graphene oxide 

Graphene oxide

Those vaccines are weapons , but so many seems to want it .
@"Kenzo" 

I was thinking just today that I had not seen you in a long time on this board or the other site!

minusculebeercheers

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-14-2021, 06:41 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Kenzo" 

I was thinking just today that I had not seen you in a long time on this board or the other site!

minusculebeercheers

Cheers

Cheers F2d5thCav

I had break from forums, but also had so much other things to do as i moved to another location, and had first really very bad internet connection in new place, now have good connection again.
Well then, the proper keywords can do wonders when searching a topic. The keywords to use when researching this topic are, "binary weapon system" or "binary biological weapon". These bring up the connection to the "vaccine" conspiracies.

Quote:Synthetic Biology Enables the Design and Development of Biological Weapons

In 1997, a team of accomplished scientists within a group known as the JASONf group met to discuss the future of biological warfare.10 They identified six emerging biological threats that needed to be monitored by military planners and strategists:
(1) the development of binary weapons,g
(2) the construction of designer genes,
(3) the use of gene therapy as a weapon,
(4) the development of viruses that evade the immune response of the host,
(5) the use of viruses that can move between insects, animals, and humans, and
(6) the development of designer diseases.

ctc.usma.edu

Quote:Techniques to Enhance Efficacy of Bioweapons
Scientists and genetic engineers are considering several techniques to increase the efficacy of pathogens in warfare.
1. Binary Biological Weapons
This technique involves inserting plasmids, small bacterial DNA fragments, into the DNA of other bacteria in order to increase virulence or other pathogenic properties within the host bacteria (2).
2. Designer Genes
According to the European Bioinformatics Institute, as of December 2012, scientists had sequenced the genomes of 3139 viruses, 1016 plasmids, and 2167 bacteria, some of which are published on the internet and are therefore accessible to the public (6). With complete genomes available and the aforementioned advances in gene synthesis, scientists will soon be able to design pathogens by creating synthetic genes, synthetic viruses, and possibly entirely new organisms (2).
3. Gene Therapy
Gene therapy involves repairing or replacing a gene of an organism, permanently changing its genetic composition. By replacing existing genes with harmful genes, this technique can be used to manufacture bioweapons (2).
4. Stealth Viruses
Stealth viruses are viral infections that enter cells and remain dormant for an extended amount of time until triggered externally to cause disease. In the context of warfare, these viruses could be spread to a large population, and activation could either be delayed or used as a threat for blackmail (2).
5. Host-Swapping Diseases
Much like the naturally occurring West Nile and Ebola viruses, animal viruses could potentially be genetically modified and developed to infect humans as a potent biowarfare tactic (2).
6. Designer Diseases
Biotechnology may be used to manipulate cellular mechanisms to cause disease. For example, an agent could be designed to induce cells to multiply uncontrollably, as in cancer, or to initiate apoptosis, programmed cell death (2).
7. Personalized Bioweapons
In coming years it may be conceivable to design a pathogen that targets a specific person’s genome. This agent may spread through populations showing minimal or no symptoms, yet it would be fatal to the intended target (4).

sites.dartmouth.edu