Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New writters contest at ATS " Cafe Delirium"
I had been having fun dancing with different girls at the club and was taking a break with a drink in my hand at the bar.

There was an empty seat to my right until a really nice looking girl arrived and sat down next to me. She was wearing a low cut dress that was one step away from being trashy but on her she managed to look like some runway model just off a fabulous gig.

We exchanged pleasantries and after our drinks were finished we decided to go for a dance. The first song was a hard beating fast song and golly gee she could dance but the second song switched to a slow belly rubbing type song. She did not hesitate but fell into my arms like she belonged there. I must admit I was sorry when the song ended as I quite enjoyed the close contact with her; she even smelled good.

As the night wore on we danced and talked and danced and talked until it was like we had known each other for a very long time and not just met this night.

As we were sat after our last dance she wanted to know how far away I lived and I told her it was a short 20 minute drive. She said it had been a long time since she had met someone who she felt comfortable and close to so would I like to take her back to my place for the night.

"I thought you would never ask,” was my reply.

I decided I would go to the bathroom and was gone for all of a few minutes. When I returned to my bar stool a fresh drink was waiting for me and a wonderful smile from her. We both finished our drinks and headed out the door.

I was kinda hungry and without asking her I pulled into a 24 hour eatery that I frequented usually after a hard days night at the bar. She said she was not really hungry but just wanted to go to my place. I told her I really needed something to eat as I had returned late from my trip and had showered and gone to the bar without eating anything.

Once we entered the restaurant one of the tables was occupied by some friends of mine from work so we joined them. Introductions were made and all was well as far as I could tell.

I ordered a big breakfast meal and as we all sat there within 20 minutes I started feeling weird, like I could barely think or hold my eyes open; as if I was suffering from some sort of a CAFE DELIRIUM !

My date of the night excused herself by saying she had to go to the toilet.

I woke up at the hospital with an I.V. in my arm and feeling like I had been put through the wringer; thank god for my friends at the table ! Come to find out, I had been drugged by some kind of strong knock out drug .

The cops were called and they took down my story and volunteered that this particular formidable female and her partner in crime had been robbing people in this and other cities in the state for the last two months. I gave them a description of the girl as did my friends as well as the bartender at the bar.

One of my female friends at the restaurant had taken a photo of me and my date unbeknown to me as she had not said anything about “smile for the camera.” That was a pivotal moment that I did not even know had happened which really helped to capture Linda the sex goddess.

It was a month later I was called to the police station to identify the girl. Yep that was her alright and she still looked great even in a sweatshirt and jeans. I must admit though she was not smiling and looked rather dejected and sad. I just felt pity for a creature with such a cold hard heart.

They had managed to capture her and her partner using a sting operation.

One of the cops had driven to an upper class dance hall and bar in a borrowed Corvette wearing a Rolex Watch and dressed like he was a "someone of money and importance." She was on him like snot on a door knob once he entered the bar. Same story and chit chat from her but the conversation never got to the “one more drink” as she was hand cuffed and hauled out of the bar not gently and not very quietly. This time the only room she and her partner (who always waited outside or in the bar) got was a cell at the police station.

What a wasted life IMO.

The end
Heh heh, I imagined a rather different ending in tune with the modern pan-sexual era.  tinylaughing

Thank fo' yarnin' me dat 'tori, Guv.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Actually the story is fiction but I do know a guy who went home with a beauty who had not confessed to being a girly boy. "SURPRISE" !
Here was my entry.

--------------------------

His eyes were tightly closed, but in his mind's eye he could see it clearly.

A white, ceramic cup filled with black coffee that was changing color as he doled out a generous serving of cream.

Hot: a tendril of steam rising from the cup.  The waitress, a no-kidding Gum-Chewing-Goddess-Made-In-The-USA, walked by to ensure his meal was in order and flashed him a toothy smile.

Outside, the sun was rising and bringing forth another glorious spring day ...

A loud WHUMMP interrupted his reverie, and was followed by several others.  Fire mission for the crew in the mortar pit.  To his left, a rhythmic and distant whopping sound signaled the flight of a UH-1 'Iriquois'.

Shit.  Still in Vietnam.

Standing up, he strode over to the idling duce-and-a-half and, using a towel, grasped the piping hot canteen cup that had warmed up while sitting on the manifold.

Sitting again in his own pit, he stared dully at the small brown packet.  Print on its exterior announced:

COFFEE INSTANT TYPE II
2.5 GRAMS NET
WITH ASCORBIC ACID
DIRECTIONS: DISSOLVE CON-
TENTS IN 1/2 CANTEEN CUP
(8 OUNCES) OF WATER.
MFD. BY: TENCO, A DIV. OF THE
COCA-COLA CO., LINDEN, N.J.

Ripping the packet open, he emptied its contents into the canteen up.  His spoon from the mess kit served to stir the mixture.  As always, he carefully cleaned the spoon and returned it to his upper left front cargo pocket.  Time to enjoy the coffee, such as it was.

---------------------------
Cheers

(07-12-2021, 07:23 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Here was my entry.

--------------------------

A white, ceramic cup filled with black coffee that was changing color as he doled out a generous serving of cream.

Hot: a tendril of steam rising from the cup.  The waitress, a no-kidding Gum-Chewing-Goddess-Made-In-The-USA, walked by to ensure his meal was in order and flashed him a toothy smile.

Outside, the sun was rising and bringing forth another glorious spring day ...

A loud WHUMMP interrupted his reverie, and was followed by several others.  Fire mission for the crew in the mortar pit.  To his left, a rhythmic and distant whopping sound signaled the flight of a UH-1 'Iriquois'.

Shit.  Still in Vietnam.

Standing up, he strode over to the idling duce-and-a-half and, using a towel, grasped the piping hot canteen cup that had warmed up while sitting on the manifold.

Sitting again in his own pit, he stared dully at the small brown packet.  Print on its exterior announced:

COFFEE INSTANT TYPE II
2.5 GRAMS NET
WITH ASCORBIC ACID
DIRECTIONS: DISSOLVE CON-
TENTS IN 1/2 CANTEEN CUP
(8 OUNCES) OF WATER.
MFD. BY: TENCO, A DIV. OF THE
COCA-COLA CO., LINDEN, N.J.

Ripping the packet open, he emptied its contents into the canteen up.  His spoon from the mess kit served to stir the mixture.  As always, he carefully cleaned the spoon and returned it to his upper left front cargo pocket.  Time to enjoy the coffee, such as it was.

---------------------------
Cheers

That was very well written and gave me a flash back of an L.Z. called David in Cambodia. C4 heated water for coffee and one of my crew members asked me what I was going to do when I got back to the "World". As I pour my military issued coffee into the container I say, " When I get back I am going to put cream in my coffee and try and always remember this day".

Except for the fire support base called David the whole area looked like a well manicured huge fairway on a golf course.

I found your entry and gave you a S&F... well done "Salute"
Thanks, @"727Sky" !

o7

Cheers