Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the so called human Dragon skull found in China
(07-16-2021, 05:35 PM)guohua Wrote: The Biblical Giants or the Giants of Noah produced by the Sons of Gods (fallen angels) or Alien Creators took the human females and had Giant Offspring, I don't know if any where Females, that is not mentioned as far as I know.
But I'm a Non-Christian Chinese Agnostic and my husband was raised in a Christian church and said he thinks that female giants were not mentioned because everything was about Males and their importance, real Male Dominance.

But later giant bones found, after the flood, they found entire colony's of tribes of giants and someone had to move and lift those large and heavy stone structures.

There is another possible, and only slightly related explanation.

Human males gotta protect their females from roving giant male who might, at any moment, catch them and bend 'em over the nearest rock or log or whatnot and have their wicked way with them. That would be "news" in those far off days, and something to note, so as to warn other human males to protect their wimmin-folk.

Giant FEMALES running around and having their wicked way with human males, though, not so much news. Men are horn-dogs, They're not gonna "protect" themselves from getting laid, even getting laid by a giant gal. Not so much newsworthy, as there is nothing there to warn against...

... so giant gals never made it into the Biblcal news feed!

But to be fair to the giants, the Bible says that "The Sons of God saw the Daughters of Men", had their wicked way with them, and the offspring of those liaisons were the giants, "great men, men of renown" not the Sons of God themselves... so the giants themselves were as much vicitims of hormonal circumstance as the poor hapless women hiding from The Sons of God.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Ignore this posting, Guohua had already posted the video I'd deposited!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-18-2021, 04:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: Ignore this posting, Guohua had already posted the video I'd deposited!

I'm Sorry  tinybigeyes My Best little Buddy,,,,  apologies
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-18-2021, 05:58 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 04:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: Ignore this posting, Guohua had already posted the video I'd deposited!

I'm Sorry  tinybigeyes My Best little Buddy,,,,  apologies

I'm just trying to keep-up!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-17-2021, 01:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 05:35 PM)guohua Wrote: The Biblical Giants or the Giants of Noah produced by the Sons of Gods (fallen angels) or Alien Creators took the human females and had Giant Offspring, I don't know if any where Females, that is not mentioned as far as I know.
But I'm a Non-Christian Chinese Agnostic and my husband was raised in a Christian church and said he thinks that female giants were not mentioned because everything was about Males and their importance, real Male Dominance.

But later giant bones found, after the flood, they found entire colony's of tribes of giants and someone had to move and lift those large and heavy stone structures.

Human males gotta protect their females from roving giant male who might, at any moment, catch them and bend 'em over the nearest rock or log or whatnot and have their wicked way with them. That would be "news" in those far off days, and something to note, so as to warn other human males to protect their wimmin-folk.

Giant FEMALES running around and having their wicked way with human males, though, not so much news. Men are horn-dogs, They're not gonna "protect" themselves from getting laid, even getting laid by a giant gal. Not so much newsworthy, as there is nothing there to warn against...

I've seen this exact scenario in a movie, but I can't for the life of me remember the title of it.
Was a comedy I think.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(07-19-2021, 06:00 PM)WonderCow Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 01:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I've seen this exact scenario in a movie, but I can't for the life of me remember the title of it.
Was a comedy I think.

I wish you could recall it - I'd like to see if I could locate it to watch it!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Remembered it! Not a movie, it's a futurama episode called 'Amazon women in the mood'.
Matt Groening strikes again! Sorry to get your hopes up.
(07-20-2021, 10:10 AM)WonderCow Wrote: Remembered it! Not a movie, it's a futurama episode called 'Amazon women in the mood'.

GiantThumbsUp
I found out what happened to the female giants - according to this, they all went north and threw down with the Norse gods, popping babies out left and right. "Jotunn" is "giant", and "Jotunheim" is "Giant's Home" or "the Land of the Giants".

(07-20-2021, 10:10 AM)WonderCow Wrote: Remembered it! Not a movie, it's a futurama episode called 'Amazon women in the mood'.

Doubtless a play on "Amazon Women on the Moon", which is one of my all time favorite "B" movies.

(07-21-2021, 01:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I found out what happened to the female giants - according to this, they all went north and threw down with the Norse gods, popping babies out left and right. "Jotunn" is "giant", and "Jotunheim" is "Giant's Home" or "the Land of the Giants".

Interesting. Could Niflheim be a Norse rendering of Nephelim? I never realised how similar those two words are before, and both connected to giants. You could be on to something here.
(07-21-2021, 12:18 PM)WonderCow Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 01:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I found out what happened to the female giants - according to this, they all went north and threw down with the Norse gods, popping babies out left and right. "Jotunn" is "giant", and "Jotunheim" is "Giant's Home" or "the Land of the Giants".

Interesting. Could Niflheim be a Norse rendering of Nephelim? I never realised how similar those two words are before, and both connected to giants. You could be on to something here.

That is Interesting!! minusculethinking
That could very well be true.  tinysurprised
Tha giants of Patagonia seemed to be well documented by early explorers and they mention the women.