Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the so called human Dragon skull found in China
The Skull was hidden from the Japanese in a well for 90 years until grand father told his his grandson where the skull was hidden. The skull is big really big suggesting a height of 6 or 7 feet when most humans were around 5 feet.
This cranium was found in Harbin. it makes me wonder if Mrs. @"Guohua" may have heard rumors of it when she was growing up there, and whether that may have sparked her interest in giants.

I'm hopeful that the CCP will allow DNA testing of the skull to determine it's place in the gamily tree. That could be an eye opener, because, like the gent interviewed in the video, I have a sneaky suspicion that it may be closely related to the Denisovans, if not the actual first example of the entire skull of one of them. It could give us some insight into how they looked, insight that we do not have at present, considering that all of the bits tested and found to be Denisovan so far are either post cranial bones, or minor bits like teeth and jaws that are insufficient to build up a picture of them.

I also believe the evidence points to modern humans developing in the northern middle east or southern central Asia, and have believed that for some time, in the face on the onslaught of the ridiculously politically correct "out of Africa" theory that is being pushed so hard in service of wokeness. That would fit well with his notion that the ancestors of Denisovans came out of Africa and interbred with more modern humans in the Levant, giving rise to this hybrid race.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-10-2021, 03:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote: This cranium was found in Harbin. it makes me wonder if Mrs. @"Guohua" may have heard rumors of it when she was growing up there, and whether that may have sparked her interest in giants.

I'm hopeful that the CCP will allow DNA testing of the skull to determine it's place in the gamily tree. That could be an eye opener, because, like the gent interviewed in the video, I have a sneaky suspicion that it may be closely related to the Denisovans, if not the actual first example of the entire skull of one of them. It could give us some insight into how they looked, insight that we do not have at present, considering that all of the bits tested and found to be Denisovan so far are either post cranial bones, or minor bits like teeth and jaws that are insufficient to build up a picture of them.

I also believe the evidence points to modern humans developing in the northern middle east or southern central Asia, and have believed that for some time, in the face on the onslaught of the ridiculously politically correct "out of Africa" theory that is being pushed so hard in service of wokeness. That would fit well with his notion that the ancestors of Denisovans came out of Africa and interbred with more modern humans in the Levant, giving rise to this hybrid race.

I never heard rumors of this skull.
Actually my husband was the one who introduced me to Giants.
After coming to America and after he retired and felt he could talk, he showed me documents and photos he had gathered as an agent in Kiev Russia during the Cold War Years.
Documents and pictures of Giants the Soviets had uncovered.

No, the CCP in the Early Years would never allow the people to know of Giants or Our Connection to Ancient Man, they didn't even want to investigate or admit to the culture that used Cliff Walls to Hang The Caskets of their Dead.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-10-2021, 08:14 AM)guohua Wrote: I never heard rumors of this skull.
Actually my husband was the one who introduced me to Giants.
After coming to America and after he retired and felt he could talk, he showed me documents and photos he had gathered as an agent in Kiev Russia during the Cold War Years.
Documents and pictures of Giants the Soviets had uncovered.

No, the CCP in the Early Years would never allow the people to know of Giants or Our Connection to Ancient Man, they didn't even want to investigate or admit to the culture that used Cliff Walls to Hang The Caskets of their Dead.

Everyone has heard of the giants out west, but check into the giant skeletons found in Moundsville, WV, and southern Ohio... and western Pennsylvania.

The Shawnee also have legends of red haired giants in Kentucky, called "Azgens" (I'd guess really "Athgens" in Shawnee, with the TH a "voiced" sound, like in "the" rather than a fricative like in "thought"). The Shawnee claim they wiped out the Azgens in a tribal war, but that their spirits would never allow the Shawnee to settle there afterwards. The Shawnee retained KY as hunting grounds, because the Azgen spirits would only allow them to hunt there when their women and children were starving, usually meaning in winter. I guess the Azgens had a little bit of heart, despise their manner of demise.

There was one, and only one, Shawnee settlement in KY, named Eskipakithiki, in northeastern KY near Blue Licks ("skipa" means both blue and green in Shawnee). It lasted only 20 years before they had to leave, because, Azgens. The Cherokee were never allowed to settle anywhere in Kentucky. It was never their land - always belonged to the Azgens, and later as hunting grounds for the Shawnee. The Cherokee sold lands to Richard Henderson that were not theirs, and laughed all the way home about it. A Cherokee actually told Henderson's agent that "we sold it to you - now it's your to try to hang on to. Good luck".

For the Shawnee, "Kentucky" reached to the Clinch River in what is now Virginia. technically, I live on Azgen land, because the Clinch River is 2 or 3 miles southeast of me. I'm not very far from Paint Lick Mountain, where the Cherokees would travel to yearly to paint religious petroglyphs. Their last trip was in 1769. There are still petroglyphs on the mountain. It marked the boundary between Cherokee and Shawnee lands.

The CCP is funny about releasing information. It's some times hit or miss whether they will allow proper testing of a speciem, because of political considerations. I'd like to see them allow DNA testing on the ear bones of this skull, because that is where DNA is preserved the best in ancient specimens, but I'm not going to hold my breath until they do.

I'd probably die.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
I have looked into those giant monds and other giant legends even the ones here in Arizona in the Grand Canyons. Thank You for mentioning those other sites.
Those are interesting, again when the Smithsonian gets involved ALL evidence is missing and they even denounce the Credential's of the Geologists that worked for them or reported the find to the Smithsonian.

Yes, there were Giants and may very well still be some.
To add to prior post.

Then we have the pictures (not many) of our Giants or Masters and humans. 
[Image: 6d-Utu-twin-sister-Inanna-with-capture-earthlings.jpg]

But could this also mbe pictures of our Masters with their Pets!!?? Yes, their human creation are their Slaves and Pets.
[Image: 318c8f15a3b2f8d1cd148ea40c7cca1a.jpg][Image: religions-10-00136-g007.png]
(07-10-2021, 06:14 PM)guohua Wrote: To add to prior post.

Notice the 6 opium poppy seed pods sticking up out of Inanna's shoulders, 3 on each side, and the opium poppy she holds in her right hand. How better to enslave someone than to get them hooked on opium? The "Earthlings" shown there appear to be not just any old Earthlings, but Elamites - what would be classified today as "Iranians". They may instead be Habiru - desert dwelling nomadic raiders from the west of Sumer (from the deserts of Saudi Arabia and Syria). What they are not is Sumerians.

Quote:But could this also be pictures of our Masters with their Pets!!?? Yes, their human creation are their Slaves and Pets.

[Image: 318c8f15a3b2f8d1cd148ea40c7cca1a.jpg]

That appears to be Gilgamesh wrestling with Enkidu on the right, when their brotherhood was born, and, on the left, Gilgamesh and Enkidu fighting the forest spirit Huwawa in "the Cedar Mountains", which I presume were in Lebanon ("Cedars of Lebanon"), which marked the beginning of the end of their brotherhood, as Enkidu was made sick by the vapors Huwawa breathed out, and he sickened and died. The death of his brother Enkidu was what prompted Gilgamesh to go off on his disastrous search for immortality.

In the center appears to be Inanna, but it may be Gilgamesh's mother, the goddess Ninsun.

After Gilgamesh and Enkidu fought, Enkidu was transformed from a "wild man of the waste lands" into a full human. That process was started when Gilgamesh sent a temple hooker out to "spend time" with Enkidu in the wild lands, and after she had her wicked way with him, the rest of the animals shunned him. That narrative does seem to fit into your idea that humans were transformed into humans from animals that already existed here.

Quote:[Image: religions-10-00136-g007.png]

A bit of linguistic trivia that has a bearing on this discussion, especially relevant to these engravings: in the Sumerian language, the word for "king" was "lu-gal" Lu-gal, literally translated, means literally "the big man".

@"Ninurta" 
Interesting reply, Thank You.
Of course there were giants. Mere humans didn't lay those huge foundation slabs at places like Baalbek. 

I've always wondered about the ancient tales of giants, ogres, trolls, dwarves, elves, gnomes and other fae folk. I think they are dim racial memories of other hominids we once shared the planet with.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(07-11-2021, 11:24 AM)WonderCow Wrote: Of course there were giants. Mere humans didn't lay those huge foundation slabs at places like Baalbek. 

I've always wondered about the ancient tales of giants, ogres, trolls, dwarves, elves, gnomes and other fae folk. I think they are dim racial memories of other hominids we once shared the planet with.

I think you may be right. Ogres, trolls, and dwarves especially remind me of Neanderthals. I also think that the oldest "venus figurines" (the figurine from Hohle Fels, for example) have all the hallmarks of being representations of Neanderthals, rather than anatomically modern human women.

(07-09-2021, 01:59 PM)727Sky Wrote: The Skull was hidden from the Japanese in a well for 90 years until grand father told his his grandson where the skull was hidden. The skull is big really big suggesting a height of 6 or 7 feet when most humans were around 5 feet.

Love this stuff. Never heard of the Cosmic Cantina. Thanks.
You can spend 13 minutes watching a video about ancient, VERY Ancient Items discovered left/dropped by our ancestors or craters, but still found and dated not just hundreds of thousands of years but millions of years old.
Are you interested? 

But could this also mbe pictures of our Masters with their Pets!!?? Yes, their human creation are their Slaves and Pets.
[Image: 318c8f15a3b2f8d1cd148ea40c7cca1a.jpg][Image: religions-10-00136-g007.png]
(07-14-2021, 11:38 AM)pointessa

I looked at these pictures and yesterday found myself considering the bottom picture, particularly the illustration on the bottom right hand side. I have this sort of visceral response to it. Each of the human type heads are progressively becoming more bird like. Each of them appear to be missing parts of their body as though they are being experimented on and/ or are being manipulated by DNA modifications. The top picture certainly gives credence to humans being used as slaves or your interesting observation as pets. Most interesting, thanks for them. I have been looking into the history of giants recently so the topic is sort of new to me. Wow! have we been lied to. Wrote:

@"pointessa" 
You're right, that was a good catch.

Yes, I think giants were among us and as mentioned in the book of Enoch "the Sons of Gods and Earthly Mothers".
I also think that there must have been Women Giants, did the Gods only have Sons, they must of have Daughters to don't you think?
Some of you are aware that I've been claiming for several years now that the "Out of Africa" hypothesis for modern human origins makes no sense. I have been saying that humans originated not in Africa but in Central Asia around 200,000 years ago. It seems I am not alone in thinking that.

This paper makes the unpopular claim that humans originated very suddenly around 150,000 years ago in The Levant, just south of Central Asia.

I think the suddenness of the appearance of modern humans would fit well with @"Guohua"'s hypothesis of genetic manipulation (not likely that all the random mutations necessary would happen all at one without help), and the Levant origin works well into the hypothesis of manipulation by "gods", as that is the area where post-animistic religions first appeared.

Food for thought.

(07-16-2021, 02:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Some of you are aware that I've been claiming for several years now that the "Out of Africa" hypothesis for modern human origins makes no sense. I have been saying that humans originated not in Africa but in Central Asia around 200,000 years ago. It seems I am not alone in thinking that.

This paper makes the unpopular claim that humans originated very suddenly around 150,000 years ago in The Levant, just south of Central Asia.

I think the suddenness of the appearance of modern humans would fit well with @"Guohua"'s hypothesis of genetic manipulation (not likely that all the random mutations necessary would happen all at one without help), and the Levant origin works well into the hypothesis of manipulation by "gods", as that is the area where post-animistic religions first appeared.

Food for thought.

I think you are right, we did not come out of Africa as Apes and learn to walk upright and build fires to cook and stay warm, NO we were engineered and taught these things.

I also think/believe that some of the genetic engineered slaves escaped or just walked off when not being watched closely and that is how you get this variety of different humans in other areas.
They had enough sense and knowledge a pair (male and female) ran for the hills and escaped their masters.
But the genetic engineering went on with the remaining humans to make them a better work force or slave labor. JMHO
Who else likes to watch videos about giants?

The proof of giants before the Smithsonian gets to them and hides or destroys the proof.

(07-15-2021, 05:09 PM)guohua Wrote: @"pointessa" 

Yes, I think giants were among us and as mentioned in the book of Enoch "the Sons of Gods and Earthly Mothers".
I also think that there must have been Women Giants, did the Gods only have Sons, they must of have Daughters to don't you think?

I like the way you think! You are definitely an inquisitive one. I had never given that any consideration, which is so strange. I have never heard a single account of giant females. How odd. My mind is spinning on this one. Would that be a genetic thing that hybrid giants are unable to produce females with earthling women? In loose terms I am thinking of donkeys. I know this is not the same but this is the closest analogy I could come up with on short order.

Ever wonder why mules can’t reproduce? Here’s the explanation
https://www.bnd.com/living/liv-columns-b...96594.html

I apologize if there was a better way to embed this. Still figuring out how the forum works. Thanks for this wonderful forum. I love the energy here.
(07-16-2021, 01:43 PM)pointessa Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 05:09 PM)guohua Wrote: @"pointessa" 

I like the way you think! You are definitely an inquisitive one. I had never given that any consideration, which is so strange. I have never heard a single account of giant females. How odd. My mind is spinning on this one. Would that be a genetic thing that hybrid giants are unable to produce females with earthling women? In loose terms I am thinking of donkeys. I know this is not the same but this is the closest analogy I could come up with on short order.

Ever wonder why mules can’t reproduce? Here’s the explanation
https://www.bnd.com/living/liv-columns-b...96594.html

I apologize if there was a better way to embed this. Still figuring out how the forum works. Thanks for this wonderful forum. I love the energy here.

There is NO Need To Apologize.  minusculebeercheers

The Biblical Giants or the Giants of Noah produced by the Sons of Gods (fallen angels) or Alien Creators took the human females and had Giant Offspring, I don't know if any where Females, that is not mentioned as far as I know.
But I'm a Non-Christian Chinese Agnostic and my husband was raised in a Christian church and said he thinks that female giants were not mentioned because everything was about Males and their importance, real Male Dominance.

But later giant bones found, after the flood, they found entire colony's of tribes of giants and someone had to move and lift those large and heavy stone structures.