Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Wilcox needs attention
I guess D. Wilcox and C. Goode may have been out of the Limelight to long again.
Yes, Yes the Blue Avians are here to help and in the next 6 months you'll see the CABAL going down because their Draco alien Masters are going to testify against them.
I've heard all this before.
Not going to happen, if the Blue Avians gave a Flying-Shit about Earth or Humans, Biden/Harris and Obama and Hillary won't be here.
BUT, if you're interested.

Everybody wants something or someone to save them, but they don't want to stand up and take on the responsibility.
Waiting for a hero and not BEING a hero is a slow boat to servitude.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hey Dave Wilcox, question for you.

If a barrier was put up around the solar system which denies any communication in or out, how come we still communicate the Voyagers? Aren't they supposed to be outside the solar system? 

Now the Draco alien masters and the Blue Avians? I never heard about that before. I must do some reading.
(07-07-2021, 12:24 AM)guohua Wrote: I guess D. Wilcox and C. Goode may have been out of the Limelight to long again.
Yes, Yes the Blue Avians are here to help and in the next 6 months you'll see the CABAL going down because their Draco alien Masters are going to testify against them.
I've heard all this before.
Not going to happen, if the Blue Avians gave a Flying-Shit about Earth or Humans, Biden/Harris and Obama and Hillary won't be here.
BUT, if you're interested.

Everybody wants something or someone to save them, but they don't want to stand up and take on the responsibility.

i kinda like the idea of no more lady gag gag, katy perry, be ouncy music.

that said, people like wilcox, goode, the ancient alien crew, and a whole sh@@ load of others are nothing but charlatans. making money off people that trully desire to find the truth. so they keep on making up bullshit and the more gullible ones eat it up.
never any consistency to any thing they say, take ancient aliens they'll take one thing on one show say it's this that or the other, then use the same thing in 5 other shows claiming that it's something totally different. and never prove a damn thing.

another one is that guy josh gates, something like 3 or 4 shows doing the same horseshit and in the end always comes up empty handed.
[Image: TWBB.png]

His name is David Wilcock, not Wilcox.  (Sorry, that's just a pet peeve of mine.)

I saw all this stuff when I was subscribed to GAIA t.v.  So, he's still saying the same thing?
Sigh...

Yes, I think he has lost a lot of fans and needs some attention. I don't pay much attention to him anymore. It's always the same story. 

I will say though, there was a member on ATS that posted in my thread about coming upon an alien that was apparently dying in a garage. He reached out to help it and it bit him.  He said it had the head of a bird. Didn't mention the color, so I don't know if it was a blue avian. This was long before Corey Goode came out with the Blue Avian story. We both did some digging and found a picture that he said looked very close to what he saw. 
Could the bird people be real, or was he just jerking everyone's chain?  He seemed completely sincere to me, so I don't know if the Blue Avians are real, or not.  

It was something close to this, but this isn't the one I posted there. Can't find it now. 

[Image: bird_people_by_mrdream.jpg?token=eyJ0eXA...lvdci_hfqw]
Continued

Tried to edit to add this to my post, but I couldn't get it to indent to add more. 

I just wanted to remind people about the blue birds depicted on the ancient walls. I'm having a brain fart; can't remember where this is.  
The one figure has the head of a bird, and it's blue.   tinyhuh Why would anyone put that up there unless they were copying one of the Beings?

[Image: 16TB-IBIS1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg]
They may have been copying one of those being, but I don't see a very good likeness to the picture Wilcox put up.
[Image: artworks-000224689699-kj5pxl-t500x500.jpg] The beck is a lot shorter and the neck is more like our neck and they seem to be covered in Bluish Feathers.
Not much like the Egyptians.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCNACELwBSFryq4...BtUvxJVyKw]

It is just a Shame they have to have others in that video acting like they are Channeling these beings, they sounded completely Ridiculous.
(07-07-2021, 12:24 AM)guohua Wrote: Not going to happen, if the Blue Avians gave a Flying-Shit about Earth or Humans, Biden/Harris and Obama and Hillary won't be here.

I see what you did there - "Blue Avians" and "flying shit"! ROFLMFAO! One of 'em took a flying shit right in my back yard this very morning! 

Quote:Everybody wants something or someone to save them, but they don't want to stand up and take on the responsibility.

I'm with you on this - as long as they can keep folks WAITING for a savior instead of taking action to save THEMSELVES, they are gonna win. Never expect someone else to do YOUR shooting for you. You'll end up in coffles on the march to a camp like that, under guard of folks who weren't afraid to do THEIR own shooting... 

I'm gonna walk right out on the limb here and make the bold claim that Wilcox and Goode are propaganda agents for the "Cabal" - they sure as hell appear to be doing the "Cabal's" soldiering FOR them!

ANYONE who tries to tell you that "Light Beings" are coming to save you from the Cabal is just blowing smoke up your ass long enough for "the Cabal" to do their work unopposed. They are just trying to keep you occupied and distracted so that YOU don't get with the program before they are ready for you to.

It never fails to amaze me. I continually wonder how long they an keep the world asleep while telling them they are really awake, and continuing to promise "mass arrests" and "mass tribunals" that never, EVER come to pass.

Look after yer own ass - ain't NO "Blue Avians", Light Beings", "Q", or anyone else gonna do it for you, They are just psyops meant to distract and keep you complacent.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-07-2021, 06:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 12:24 AM)guohua Wrote: Not going to happen, if the Blue Avians gave a Flying-Shit about Earth or Humans, Biden/Harris and Obama and Hillary won't be here.

I see what you did there - "Blue Avians" and "flying shit"! ROFLMFAO! One of 'em took a flying shit right in my back yard this very morning! 

Quote:Everybody wants something or someone to save them, but they don't want to stand up and take on the responsibility.

I'm with you on this - as long as they can keep folks WAITING for a savior instead of taking action to save THEMSELVES, they are gonna win. Never expect someone else to do YOUR shooting for you. You'll end up in coffles on the march to a camp like that, under guard of folks who weren't afraid to do THEIR own shooting... 

I'm gonna walk right out on the limb here and make the bold claim that Wilcox and Goode are propaganda agents for the "Cabal" - they sure as hell appear to be doing the "Cabal's" soldiering FOR them!

ANYONE who tries to tell you that "Light Beings" are coming to save you from the Cabal is just blowing smoke up your ass long enough for "the Cabal" to do their work unopposed. They are just trying to keep you occupied and distracted so that YOU don't get with the program before they are ready for you to.

GiantThumbsUp
(07-07-2021, 02:21 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I just wanted to remind people about the blue birds depicted on the ancient walls. I'm having a brain fart; can't remember where this is.  
The one figure has the head of a bird, and it's blue.   tinyhuh Why would anyone put that up there unless they were copying one of the Beings?

[Image: 16TB-IBIS1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg]

That is Thoth, the ibis-headed ancient Egyptian god of wisdom, writing, hieroglyphs, science, magic, art, judgment, and the dead. He is not blue, he is green. The god-shroud or royal hood surrounding his head is blue, but he is not. Other avatars of Thoth had the head of a baboon.

Thoth will not save you, either. He does not even know how to use a gun. They had only spears, swords, and bows and arrows in his day.

The other "bird headed" god there, the one with the hawk's head, is Horus. he can't save us, either, for the same reasons Thoth can't.

Unless I miss my guess, that is not a tomb painting, it is a page from the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

What a bunch of BS peddled by old fashion witch doctors ! Just add psychic mushrooms/acid and you to can become an idiot !

At least there is a time table of six months....maybe Santa Claus or the tooth fairy will bring something to place in your Christmas sock if you still hang one up.. ?
(07-07-2021, 06:53 AM)Ninurta Wrote: That is Thoth, the ibis-headed ancient Egyptian god of wisdom, writing, hieroglyphs, science, magic, art, judgment, and the dead.
He is not blue, he is green. The god-shroud or royal hood surrounding his head is blue, but he is not. Other avatars of Thoth had
the head of a baboon.

Thoth will not save you, either. He does not even know how to use a gun. They had only spears, swords, and bows and arrows
in his day. The other "bird headed" god there, the one with the hawk's head, is Horus. he can't save us, either, for the same reasons
Thoth can't.

Unless I miss my guess, that is not a tomb painting, it is a page from the Egyptian Book of the Dead...

Next you'll be say the movie 'Stargate' wasn't a documentary.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.