Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi, pointessa
@pointessa

Hello and welcome to our little home.
I do hope you are finding everything to your satisfaction.
If you need help you can ask or go here Link and that should explain how to use our site.

If you're interested in a Custom AVATAR just send a PM to BIAD hel does a great job.

Enjoy yourself.
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hello @Pointessa,

This can be a fun place to visit and chat.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
Welcome to RN @"pointessa".  Hope you like it here as much as we do.  

Cheers!   minusculebeercheers
Welcome aboard and welcome to the family
Welcome Pointessa, if you'd like an avatar of a certain preference, please let me know and
I'll set it up in the standard format.

minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-06-2021, 11:05 PM)guohua Wrote: @pointessa

Hello and welcome to our little home.
I do hope you are finding everything to your satisfaction.
If you need help you can ask or go here Link and that should explain how to use our site.

If you're interested in a Custom AVATAR just send a PM to BIAD hel does a great job.

Enjoy yourself.
guohua

Thank you so kindly for your warm welcome. I found this lovely group of thinking, reasoning people very refreshing. I will have to get an avatar. If I have questions which I might I will know who to come to, guohua. Your kindness is appreciated.
(07-07-2021, 08:28 AM)BIAD Wrote: Welcome Pointessa, if you'd like an avatar of a certain preference, please let me know and
I'll set it up in the standard format.

minusculethumbsup

Thank you BIAD, I have been a lurker for a while and appreciated your posts and insights.
(07-07-2021, 12:51 PM)pointessa Wrote: Thank you BIAD, I have been a lurker for a while and appreciated your posts and insights.

You may be aware that BIAD's love of sugar tends to make it difficult for him to stay still, so he
raced ahead created some possible avatars for thee!!

No pressure, they're just there on Page 27 (click here)
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.