Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Under Bodies of Water
Yes, under Oceans, Seas and Lakes there are structures they can not explain completely without having to rewrite the History of Humans and how long we have been actively building structures on our World.
Of-course you get the people who want to tie something in with Atlantis and I Wish They Won't Do that.
But the buildings they have found are amazing and Old!

This video is one of the better ones I have watched.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I've always been interested in changing climates and landscapes over the years. Very interesting. It's a bit disappointing that many people don't look into it more as it may upset the accepted view on the world. Thanks for this.
Something for me to watch tomorrow. As for right now, I'm getting ready to watch Trump's rally in FL.

Thanks.   minusculethumbsup
This next video really starts at about the 02:19 mark.
The long explanation about Atlantis is here also, it seems everyone has to have the story of Atlantis in their video, I just don't care for it. It has some really good stories about other underwater sites discovered though.
I am good with skipping Atlantis for the moment. 

There may or may not be something to it but there is 100% something to submerged human made buildings and/or cities. 

And why not? People always have lived next to water. Still do. So if sea levels have risen hundreds of feet in the X thousands of years, there will be a lot of submerged evidence. 

The one off of Cuba is striking. Something like 50,000 years ago it could have been above sea level? Amazing.
An entertaining watch of both vids.  I see what you mean regarding references to Atlantis.

Not every structure discovered beneath the oceans or in lakes around the world needs to be related to Plato's story of Atlantis as related to him by, from memory, Greek Legend where Plato references the  sinking of the city in an area within the Atlantic Ocean around 9.000 BC.

I found the story of Krishna thought provoking regarding the discoveries of  underwater structures near India.  Some powerful weapons utilised by those legendary Indian Gods.

Cheers,

Bally :)
The human race has been on earth building cities for a lot longer than 9000 years.
I am one of those that believe the Sphinx is a Lot Older than 4000 yrs and I don't think the Egyptians build it or the Pyramids.
I'm undecided on the pyramids. The sphinx is definitely way older than what's told about it. At least in my opinion.
These sounds from the deep ocean in the video are just Strange.
Now, NOAA says they have Identified some but not all.

I think some of these sounds could be USOs communicating with their underwater bases.
(07-04-2021, 03:14 AM)guohua Wrote: The human race has been on earth building cities for a lot longer than 9000 years.
I am one of those that believe the Sphinx is a Lot Older than 4000 yrs and I don't think the Egyptians build it or the Pyramids.

I am of the belief of much older civilisations as well back to 250,000 years ago or further.  The need to explore a little deeper would probably uncover  some further anomalies.  Trouble with these discoveries they are promptly covered up much like any unusual space or solar system anomalies.

Interesting topics.

Kind regards,

Bally:)