Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Take a look and be disgusted with this crop of idiots
Quote:Furious Democrats have behaved “childishly” by yelling and pounding their desks while Ohio Republican Jena Powell attempted to speak on an amendment to a state bill banning biological males from female sports.

Sounds like the primates are getting restless.
That's how the radical lefties operate. They MUST drown out any ideas that differ from their own. It's just like when you try to talk to them, they refuse to listen and just keep running their mouth while you're talking, raising their voice above yours. 
I was surprised to see that older man being one who was banging his hands on the table. Surely he must have been paid well for that type of behavior. Most people that old don't act like barbarians. It's usually the youth who have no respect for others.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07...ity-video/

Some more slime balls in action
Here is another Idiot For Everyone, she is from New York City area,,,,,, so I guess that explains it.
Quote:AOC BLAMES SHA’CARRI RICHARDSON'S OLYMPIC POT BUST ON RACISM ... AND COLONIALISM?
Yes, that's right, it is those Old White Guys Fault.

Quote:Richardson smoked a joint and will no longer be allowed to compete for the gold later this month. Richardson accepts the penalty. Rules are rules. Even stupid ass rules that disqualify someone from the 100-meter dash because they got high a month before competing.

Here's social media influencer Rep. AOC being silly and blaming it on raaaaaaaaaacism.
The criminalization and banning of cannabis is an instrument of racist and colonial policy.
Quote:A noun, a verb, and raaaaaaaaacism. It's all Rep. AOC knows.

Rep. AOC is also confused. She's talking about drug LAWS. There's actually bipartisan support in reforming those drug laws if Rep. AOC ever wanted to do work. Richardson violated Olympic GUIDELINES designed to make sure everyone is competing at the same level on a global scale. Rep. AOC appears to have found an example of globalism she's not a stan of. Comparing drug laws to drugs testing in sports is a non-sequitur.

You can read AOC tweet here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This next article is from Washington State and I agree with the Author, Washington State Voters will probably Elect her, they don't appear to be to Smart.
Quote:Stunning new video the Post Millennial said it exclusively obtained video of a Muslim Washington state political candidate boarded a school bus with children headed to Chinook Middle School and told the bus driver she might have a bomb or a gun. Some of the kids got scared and left the bus through the back door.

Ubax Gardheere called them cowards and said that they would be responsible if anything happened to the kids who were still on the bus.

Gardheere is currently the director of the Equitable Development Division in Seattle’s Office of Planning and Community Development.

She is running for the King County Council, a place where radicals are accepted as the norm.

Gardheere was hit with felony charges of kidnapping, but she was allowed to plead it down to a misdemeanor.

She claimed she was suffering from postpartum depression from the son she gave birth to three years before.

The pictures that will be added to this article come from The Blaze with my thanks. Make sure you visit them when you can.

Gardheere told the bus driver that he couldn’t leave.
[Image: img.jpg?quality=80&width=590]
Quote:With that, he hollers at Gardheere to turn around and back up. After she exclaims that she’s “prepared to die,” the cop wasn’t having any of it.

“I don’t care whether you’re prepared to die or not,” he answers. “I’m about prepared to kill ya, how’s that?”
Quote:In a recent interview with the South Seattle Emerald, Gardheere revised her own history and claimed that when she threatened school children with a bomb on a bus she was being criminalized for mental health issues.

“It means being a brand new mother and going through postpartum depression and then actually having a mental breakdown and being criminalized for that, instead of getting the mental health [support] that I needed.”

The pity of it all is she will probably get elected. Washington state voters are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Watch the video here Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]