Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AMERICA Is Being Rewritten
Joshua Philipp from Crossroads You Tube channel (a reporter with Epoch Times), reports on how the CCP is using young people to change our history by changing meanings of words, tearing down statues, and more. 
Listen to the first 30 minutes. He explains how and why it's been so easy for the CCP to sneak in on us. 

(07-02-2021, 06:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Joshua Philipp from Crossroads You Tube channel (a reporter with Epoch Times), reports on how the CCP is using young people to change our history by changing meanings of words, tearing down statues, and more. 
Listen to the first 30 minutes. He explains how and why it's been so easy for the CCP to sneak in on us. 

Agreed. Straight out of the play book. Get rid of the old. Get rid of structure. 

And those who fall for this are the first to be eliminated.
Even when countries manage to escape the fatal embrace of communism, their societies are compromised for decades thereafter.  Bad, bad effects.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

[Image: E5YQKlnVkAA9MRq?format=jpg&name=large]
Well @"Mystic Wanderer"  the Democrats don't seem to elect very smart people.
Here is a good example.
Quote:Dem Senator Says ‘Extreme Heat’ in the Summer is a ‘Justice Issue’ Caused By ‘Segregation’

Yes that is correct, a Democrat Senator by the name of Ed Markey says and I'll but it in Quotes from the article.
Quote:Democrat Senator Ed Markey confused millions of users on social media this week when he claimed that “extreme heat is a justice issue” caused by patterns of “segregation and redlining.”

“Extreme heat is a justice issue. Within the same city, some neighborhoods can be up to 20°F hotter than others. Studies have shown that heat risk is disproportionately distributed to communities of color in patterns associated with segregation and redlining,” posted Markey.

“Systemic problems require systemic solutions. That’s why I introduced the Environmental Justice Mapping and Data Collection Act which will identify the communities most at risk from climate impacts like extreme heat so we can address problems before they become emergencies,” he adds.

Source

Of-Course he is catering to the Black Voter and is saying basically, Black Neighborhoods can't afford A/C or don't have working A/C.
Well get a Goddamn Job and pay your electric bill like we do here in Arizona.
But still, the Senator needs to keep his Stupid Ideas to himself.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-03-2021, 08:30 PM)guohua Wrote: Well @"Mystic Wanderer"  the Democrats don't seem to elect very smart people.
Here is a good example.
Quote:Dem Senator Says ‘Extreme Heat’ in the Summer is a ‘Justice Issue’ Caused By ‘Segregation’

smallrofl
(07-03-2021, 08:30 PM)guohua Wrote: Well @"Mystic Wanderer"  the Democrats don't seem to elect very smart people.
Here is a good example.

Yes that is correct, a Democrat Senator by the name of Ed Markey says and I'll but it in Quotes from the article.
Quote:Democrat Senator Ed Markey confused millions of users on social media this week when he claimed that “extreme heat is a justice issue” caused by patterns of “segregation and redlining.”

“Extreme heat is a justice issue. Within the same city, some neighborhoods can be up to 20°F hotter than others. Studies have shown that heat risk is disproportionately distributed to communities of color in patterns associated with segregation and redlining,” posted Markey.

“Systemic problems require systemic solutions. That’s why I introduced the Environmental Justice Mapping and Data Collection Act which will identify the communities most at risk from climate impacts like extreme heat so we can address problems before they become emergencies,” he adds.

Source

Of-Course he is catering to the Black Voter and is saying basically, Black Neighborhoods can't afford A/C or don't have working A/C.

I can agree with your points, but I could also believe that due to poor planning in neighborhood designs, lower income housing may actually contribute to environmental heating over all. Places where it can get really hot on the streets, rooftops, parking lots, etc. Of course, if they are referring to conditions inside buildings and homes, that is something home owners and landlords are responsible for.
(07-03-2021, 11:50 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
Here is a good example.

Source

I can agree with your points, but I could also believe that due to poor planning in neighborhood designs, lower income housing may actually contribute to environmental heating over all. Places where it can get really hot on the streets, rooftops, parking lots, etc. Of course, if they are referring to conditions inside buildings and homes, that is something home owners and landlords are responsible for.

Right, I agree, but this Asshole Politician doesn't need to Divide the races anymore than they are under this Administration right now with Wild and Stupid Claims that because they are Black the have to suffer.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-04-2021, 12:08 AM)guohua Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 11:50 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
Here is a good example.

Source

Right, I agree, but this Asshole Politician doesn't need to Divide the races anymore than they are under this Administration right now with Wild and Stupid Claims that because they are Black the have to suffer.

They must think that they are scoring brownie points and expanding their influence by finding new ways they can accuse the white establishment of victimizing black people. A band wagon effect it would seem, exploiting a political trend and extorting reparations and other payouts for their constituents.
Trump rally in FL last night.  This scares the hell out of the Democrats and causes the Liberals to have instant meltdowns.   tinylaughing Trump is still our leader in our hearts, and there's nothing they can do to stop that. 

Watch the rally speech here: https://rumble.com/vjcgm1-live-president...ta-fl.html

[Image: E5ePU5wWUAojhbK?format=jpg&name=medium]
Didn't see any other recent suitable thread to post this, so it's going here. 
Let's not have this happen again... to us. It won't if we get Trump back in office. 

[Image: 2f52b9ab36198c98.png]
(07-07-2021, 04:01 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Didn't see any other recent suitable thread to post this, so it's going here. 
Let's not have this happen again... to us. It won't if we get Trump back in office. 

[Image: 2f52b9ab36198c98.png]

I re-posted that to Facebook, because it seems I can't piss them off enough to ban me yet. NEVER give up your best means of defense - and always remember, it was the government that did this, not some loner lunatic...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’