Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
America's DAD is FREE............
I'm in tears happy. America's Daddy is Free. 
https://youtu.be/2iWgNOpuqkM

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: Bill-Cosby-going-to-court.jpg]

[Image: skynews-bill-cobsy-cosby-5021153.jpg]

[Image: 97327f6fe054603cfd2ccfcde5f3a.jpg]
(06-30-2021, 08:01 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I'm in tears happy. America's Daddy is Free. 

The pig is out of the pen.
internet Agent Provocateur
(06-30-2021, 08:16 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 08:01 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I'm in tears happy. America's Daddy is Free. 

The pig is out of the pen.

Seems there are many who still believe Cosby is innocent. I guess it's because I was there reading all the information the Anons found that leads me to think he's guilty as sin.  
As long as the Cabal is in charge, we will never know because they protect their pervert friends. 

Seems I'm not alone. 
Quote:Amber Tamblyn, a co-founder of Time's Up, was angered by it: "I am furious to hear this news. I personally know women who this man drugged and raped while unconscious. Shame on the court and this decision."

Source
[Image: E5Ka-k3WUAMc013?format=jpg&name=medium]

Posted by Juanita Broaddrick (Rape victim of Bill Clinton)

Quote:There were 60 Cosby victims. Where is the justice for them?
Look at him, it's right on the edge of his lips.  "What's the first thing you're doing upon your release Mr. Cosby?"

[Image: AP473213249339-e1625074520243.jpg?crop=6...=681%2C383]

"Puddin pop!"
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Sure, I'd love a glass of water. Why is it purple?
It doesn't matter whether he is guilty or not at this point. An over-zealous prosecutor broke the law to have him convicted, so he's off the hook. That procedural law is in place to keep innocent folks from getting railroaded by corrupt prosecutors, of which this prosecutor was one.

I'm not in favor of breaking the law by either prosecutors OR defense attorneys. There is a price to be paid for that, and sometimes that price is to watch your target walk away as a free man regardless of guilt or innocence, in the interests of protecting innocent folks from corrupt legal beagles.

So this one paid that price, and may or may not have let down the "victims". It's on him at this point, not Cosby or the law. It does make me wonder why he felt a need to break law to obtain a conviction - was his evidence not strong enough? Was it valid evidence at all?

We'll never know now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

They're suing his ass off in civil court and he will have the guilt stigma as long as he is alive.

tinybigeyes
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(07-02-2021, 01:17 AM)xuenchen Wrote: They're suing his ass off in civil court and he will have the guilt stigma as long as he is alive.

tinybigeyes

Well of course you are right, He will live out His life with a certain ammount of remorse. In a time of cashing in with 'me too' it would behove us to not cast opinions not backed with truth.