Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They are talking about it so... ?? NO NOT UAP !!
Bio labs are warning new pathogens can be created for specific races. If they are talking about it, then it will probably happen at some future date. Stop and think about that for a moment ! You want Japan, "Poof" they all get sick and die ! Pick anyplace or any race of people and "Poof" they be dead to.. The future can both be wonderful or dreadful.. Up to mankind which course they want to pursue
Didn't they say that black people were more prone to have worse reactions to Covid-19 than other people, or am I wrong?  
Seems they are always targeting the blacks for some reason. 
If they continue acting like feral animals, I have no problem in wiping the planet of them. Not all are bad, but what we're seeing in the news these days, it's mostly them causing all the trouble, them and Antifa in their black skinny jeans. 

Does this make me a racist? 
No, it makes me a hater of people who have evil in their souls, no matter what color they are.
(06-29-2021, 07:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Didn't they say that black people were more prone to have worse reactions to Covid-19 than other people, or am I wrong?  
Seems they are always targeting the blacks for some reason. 
If they continue acting like feral animals, I have no problem in wiping the planet of them. Not all are bad, but what we're seeing in the news these days, it's mostly them causing all the trouble, them and Antifa in their black skinny jeans. 

Does this make me a racist? 
No, it makes me a hater of people who have evil in their souls, no matter what color they are.

The problem there is that they can target racial genetics, rather than political ones. I don't know of any "communist genes", and racial genetics paint with too broad a brush. It'll take out the good with the bad, indiscriminately. That is pretty near the very definition of "eugenics" and "ethnic cleansing" and "holocaust" when applied with racial lines of inquiry. 

It's also a Pandora's Box. What happens when some racial division decides to pre-emptively strike another race that may target them at some point in the future, and takes out both the good and the bad in THAT race?

Personally, I think ANY facility, anywhere on Earth, tinkering in the realm of biological weapons should be nuked, cleansed in nuclear flames and a thermic fireball, eradicated from the face of the Earth - whether in China, or Russia, or the US. Biological weapons are far too dangerous to play with, and they are a gift that keeps on giving... forever... once released into the wild.

There aren't any do-overs or takebacks where bioweapons are concerned.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Pretty scary stuff and we knew it would eventually come. 

Can we get one to target the 'People of Walmart' crowd? Just wondering.
There is a huge problem with this type of weapon, and it has to do with the human race's inherent promiscuity. We've had at least 200,000 years of traveling and interbreeding, and have spread our genes across the world. Particularly  in the last 80 years or so.
A person may look like one human variant on the surface, but be carrying genetic markers from another. 
To make this type of weapon you'd have to be sure you weren't targeting some of your own people.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(06-30-2021, 08:54 AM)WonderCow Wrote: There is a huge problem with this type of weapon, and it has to do with the human race's inherent promiscuity. We've had at least 200,000 years of traveling and interbreeding, and have spread our genes across the world. Particularly  in the last 80 years or so.
A person may look like one human variant on the surface, but be carrying genetic markers from another. 
To make this type of weapon you'd have to be sure you weren't targeting some of your own people.

I agree unless you are into the whole purity of race thingy or the eugenics of cutting the earth's population down to some magic number of sustainability !

Good thing to know is worrying actually works as most of the things we worry about never happens !! hahahha

I can actually picture some state sponsored James Bond villain with a lab and more money than brains trying to pull something like this off. Let us hope it never happens.. Worry worry worry worry I think it is working !! ??
No government will ignore the potential of biological weapons now that they can code genetics like they can code computer programs and phone apps. But I can't go along with the idea that you need to have a bio-arms race in order to control this technology, just tinkering around with dangerous human pathogens is mutually assured destruction in it's most literal sense.

There is no stopping it though, but since there is so much activity in space now, why not restrict that research to outside of the Earth's biosphere? Have primarily robotic bio-labs with a few scientists in orbit around the moon. If something goes wrong, the scientists can't leave the station, so they will have to be extra careful with their protocols to be able to return to Earth. They can under go strict quarantine at a medical facility on the moon before coming back to Earth and afterwards once back home.

Then again . . . Any activity in space will be under space laws that will be created when we get there, so I'm thinking that maybe bio-labs in space could become pretty horrific from a moral and ethical stand point. Maybe this technology should be banned altogether, but even with the strictest enforcement, someone will be using it to try to create the perfect bio-weapon and then unleash it.

Perhaps there is, or could be, a global operation of good guys fighting the evil deep state global organizations, like a deep state resistance movement along the lines of 007 or some Marvel (or DC) Comics super heroes. The Yin to their Yang kind of universal fight between good and evil type of deal.

The Order of the White Rose
(06-30-2021, 02:24 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: No government will ignore the potential of biological weapons now that they can code genetics like they can code computer programs and phone apps. But I can't go along with the idea that you need to have a bio-arms race in order to control this technology, just tinkering around with dangerous human pathogens is mutually assured destruction in it's most literal sense.

There is no stopping it though, but since there is so much activity in space now, why not restrict that research to outside of the Earth's biosphere? Have primarily robotic bio-labs with a few scientists in orbit around the moon. If something goes wrong, the scientists can't leave the station, so they will have to be extra careful with their protocols to be able to return to Earth. They can under go strict quarantine at a medical facility on the moon before coming back to Earth and afterwards once back home.

Then again . . . Any activity in space will be under space laws that will be created when we get there, so I'm thinking that maybe bio-labs in space could become pretty horrific from a moral and ethical stand point. Maybe this technology should be banned altogether, but even with the strictest enforcement, someone will be using it to try to create the perfect bio-weapon and then unleash it.

Perhaps there is, or could be, a global operation of good guys fighting the evil deep state global organizations, like a deep state resistance movement along the lines of 007 or some Marvel (or DC) Comics super heroes. The Yin to their Yang kind of universal fight between good and evil type of deal.

The Order of the White Rose

@"Michigan Swamp Buck", maybe we already do have labs in space.  As a matter of fact, I heard one of the SSP whistle blowers talking about this on an interview I watched last week. He didn't say it was a bio-lab, just a medical lab. But if they have labs of any type, I'm sure they have all kinds of experiments going on in all areas. 
No way to prove this, but I thought I'd mention it. 

Quote:Perhaps there is, or could be, a global operation of good guys fighting the evil deep state global organizations, like a deep state resistance movement along the lines of 007 or some Marvel (or DC) Comics super heroes. The Yin to their Yang kind of universal fight between good and evil type of deal.

What do you think Q was about? Exactly what you just stated. 
Why do you think the MSM is trying to smear Q and the Anons?  It's because they were waking people up to the fact that there is an "evil deep state of global organizations". 
I don't know how many have noticed, but the Main Stream Media have unleashed all sorts of lies about Q and "the movement". Q is the Yin to their Yang. They are fighting like hell to label anyone associated with Q as a domestic terrorist.
Quote:Mystic Wanderer - What do you think Q was about? Exactly what you just stated. 
Why do you think the MSM is trying to smear Q and the Anons?  It's because they were waking people up to the fact that there is an "evil deep state of global organizations". 
I don't know how many have noticed, but the Main Stream Media have unleashed all sorts of lies about Q and "the movement". Q is the Yin to their Yang. They are fighting like hell to label anyone associated with Q as a domestic terrorist.

I had in mind a covert organization, a secret one that is hidden like the deep state is hidden, an equal but opposite force more or less. Q and Anon is fighting in the open with information, I was thinking about underground operations that posed a real physical threat to the bad guys like KGB agents and the tactics they use on their targets. I'd like to believe that the good guys have a organization with a plan that is as extreme as the one the bad guys have.