Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Continued TimeWarp..
As I opened the RN3 page and started looking for interesting OP's I might not have read, I saw the welcome for Hound Dog Howlie.... my mind thought....... curious, I think I already know him as both a member here, and a member of a lesser ,  troubled forum. AND THEN it hit me, that altered time visitation. And then........
For anyone new, I refer to the time warp effect I experienced and wrote of earlier in the Covid Vaccination OP I authored.
https://youtu.be/umj0gu5nEGs down three posts ....
"Aaaaaw, last night, miserable. Sweats, fever, painful joints and inability to urinate easily. Also a constipation that was painful. Seem'd like time was going half speed. Took forever to arrive at this morning. The 'sort'a' headache is still with me. Neuropathy increased by double.

All in all, I feel like hammered shit. One good thing, last night put on a spectacular thunder and lightning show along with brief downpours, so there's that ..lol

If this an indicator of the vaccine working by bringing so much chaos to my system.... then it must be VERY efficient....gosh dammm ugggggg A shower and coffee are in order, just maybe it will fade some"
looks like i messed with your mind a little bit,

but i really didn't want to lose my account,

nothing i posted would ever be the same if i did.

the timewarp dance is one of the better tunes in Rocky Horror

another one i like is hot patootie, but mostly because it's meat loaf and he says bless my soul. kinda like southerns saying bless his heart. as far as i'm concerned all his music is great. and he's a good all a round performer in acting and music.

[Image: TWBB.png]

Well just glad to call you 'friend', And having you here at RN3. Oh boy, tracking down, not remembering passwords and stuff is such a pain/drag.
Speaking of time warps...  
I keep a list of frequently called numbers on a post-it-note stuck to my desk. This morning a woman asked for my cell number. (I was making an appointment.) I don't call myself, so I always have to refer to the note. When I looked where the note should be, it wasn't there. IT WASN'T THERE! 
I thought it had fallen off. I looked around everywhere, but never found it. She told me the number showing on her ID and I told her that was it. 
Several minutes later, I glanced over and the note was right there where it should be. 

Kind of freaked me out!   tinywhat 

All I can figure is, I crossed time lines for several minutes, or I'm losing my mind.   tinysurprised
I have no other explanation.
(06-24-2021, 05:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Speaking of time warps...  
I keep a list of frequently called numbers on a post-it-note stuck to my desk. This morning a woman asked for my cell number. (I was making an appointment.) I don't call myself, so I always have to refer to the note. When I looked where the note should be, it wasn't there. IT WASN'T THERE! 
I thought it had fallen off. I looked around everywhere, but never found it. She told me the number showing on her ID and I told her that was it. 
Several minutes later, I glanced over and the note was right there where it should be. 

Kind of freaked me out!   tinywhat 

All I can figure is, I crossed time lines for several minutes, or I'm losing my mind.   tinysurprised
I have no other explanation.

Me too neither. Whenever someone asks for my cell number, I have to tell them I have no idea what it is because I never call myself, and then look it up on the phone settings.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-24-2021, 05:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Speaking of time warps...  

I've got one... sort of.

There's an indoor sports League I was 'Honourable Secretary' for and it's called 5's & 3's Dominoes.
Basically speaking, a player can score points by playing a domino on either end of a line that when added
together with the other end of that line, is divisible by 5 or 3.
(One end has a six and the other end is a three, the player receives three points -as three goes into nine
three times.)

Anyway, I was in a game of 'Pairs' with a partner in a competition. If the opponent before me would lay a
certain domino, the double-five domino in my hand would be played and knowing what had already been
played, my partner and I would win and go on into the final.

The opponent played the correct domino and I was relieved, we were guaranteed a victory.

So I looked at the set of dominoes in my hand and the double-five wasn't there! I checked each individual
tile in my hands and it wasn't there. So I played another five and this changed the way the game was played
out, alas our opponents won.

As we're all chatting about our concerns later, my partner gazed around the turned-up dominoes on the
board and then offered me a look of puzzlement. He knew which one I should've played.
I told everyone at the table that I knew which domino I should have played, but it just wasn't in my hand
when I wanted to play it!

I swear, I had the correct amount of dominoes for that stage of the game and yet the double-five domino
had changed into a different one and then changed back!
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.