Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New UFO Footage from Wisconsin
Bob Gymlan has a really good video channel. I like his narrations. This one he posted today but the incident and footage were taken on 13 JUNE 2021. 

(06-20-2021, 10:27 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Bob Gymlan has a really good video channel. I like his narrations. This one he posted today but the incident and footage were taken on 13 JUNE 2021. 

I seen that too.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The angle on the beam of a spot light changes as the spot moves across the sky, because the beam is anchored to a single spot on the ground. The "beam" on that object never changes angle. It's not a spotlight.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-19-2021, 09:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The angle on the beam of a spot light changes as the spot moves across the sky, because the beam is anchored to a single spot on the ground. The "beam" on that object never changes angle. It's not a spotlight.

Agreed. No idea what it is, but we can rule out spotlight.