Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aliens are Better Than Brit Men
This woman who was abducted by aliens says they are better than Brits and she has fallen for one of her ET captors. 

(Sorry @"BIAD", I couldn't resist this thread.     tinylaughing )

Woman says she’s fallen for alien after UFO abduction – and they’re better than Brit men

Quote:Abbie Bela claims she has fallen for an alien after being abducted by a UFO from her bedroom window this month. The actress, who is in her 30s, says her ET paramour is her “soul mate” – and better than any earthling.

Okay, so this statement implies ALL Earth men don't measure up. Sorry guys!    tinysurprised

Quote:Abbie Bela has landed herself an out-of-this-world lover.

She claims she has fallen for an alien after being abducted by a UFO.
Abbie reckons she was taken from her bedroom window this month.

Paula Smith claimed her first close encounter was when she was a little girl and they had continued ever since.
The 50-year-old even shared images of bruises she claims were left on her body by aliens.

But actress Abbie, who is in her 30s, says her ET paramour is her “soul mate” – and better than any earthling.

Though she’s still waiting for a second date with her sweetheart from the Andromeda galaxy.

Abbie said: “I am sick of men from Earth. I joked online about wanting an alien to abduct me.

“I then started dreaming every night of a white light. One night, a voice in my dream said, ‘Wait in the usual spot’.
“The next evening, I sat next to my open window. As I drifted to sleep, a flying saucer appeared outside. There was a bright green beam which transported me to the UFO.”

Abbie claims there were five aliens which had a human build but were “very tall and slender”.

She said: “There was one who connected with me.

“I felt the same. He said I had to consent to go with them, but I didn’t want to say yes in case they took me forever.”

Abbie said she was safely returned home to Canary Wharf in east London after 20 minutes.

She now has an overnight bag ready and said: “I hope he comes back. I am willing to visit the Andromeda galaxy.”

Only thing I have left to say is, "Tell them to stop by and pick me up! I want off this planet too!"

Source
I’m packing a bag right now!!! I want to be ready just in case. I hope they like animals because if they abduct me they are stuck with me and I can’t leave the fur babies behind!  tinylaughing
Ya seen the fellas here? she probably ain't that wrong lmao tinylaughing

Errr ...excluding myself tinysurprised
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Pretty sure I'm going to keep my American Earthman,
but you go girl!!!

mediumalien
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Better in What Way!?  Saywhat

She said she had Bruises.
Did she like the little Probing??   tinywhat
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
me thinks she liked the anal probing just a little bit to much. mediumalien assemoji
[Image: TWBB.png]

(06-20-2021, 07:36 PM)guohua Wrote: Better in What Way!?  Saywhat

She said she had Bruises.
Did she like the little Probing??   tinywhat

seems great minds think alike mediumbiggrin
[Image: TWBB.png]

It's about time those aliens did something to take the pressure off of us human sex gods! Maybe they've finally advanced far enough to develop a sense of social responsibility!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-20-2021, 08:35 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: me thinks she liked the anal probing just a little bit to much. mediumalien assemoji

I guess it's like,,,,,,
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPPcOEPmbfLjNJ-jeZEhz...E&usqp=CAU]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I showed Boy In A Dress the well-researched article and when he remained silent for a few moments,
I knew it was true. Whether those from the Andromeda galaxy are averse to queuing for a licence or
wearing a knotted handkerchief on their heads during Wimbledon fortnight, is unclear.

But certainly it's a British dislike from these slim aliens and I'd guess it has something to do with calling
one of their vehicles 'The Warminster Thing' back in the sixties. Maybe these celestial beings should've
had a word with Arthur Shuttlewood before they convinced British women of their men of being lesser.

Well at least we can take a decent photograph, unlike the Solway Firth Spaceman image.
tinyhuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9514]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
OK. Sounds like the beginning of one of those adult-type books on Amazon.
Earth girls are easy. Could be why we get so many UFO sightings.  mediumalien

I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
That Absinthe will get you every time..... green lights, green men,  I think there's only one thing they could give her, what a Slut..
[Image: Absinthe-Ritual-Getty-Images-1220308594-...a919dd.jpg]

[Image: ab1.jpg]

[Image: crop.jpg]

[Image: ab4.jpg]

[Image: images.jpg]

[Image: open-uri20150422-12561-xos352-0119cf34.jpg]just saying.....