Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Disaster is coming ?
Ben lays out the 'best guess' time line for when earth and all its species have a global reset. For those who are unaware of some of the papers and theories that brought this estimated time line together they can be found at his youtube site.

I do believe something seems to happen regularly around the 12,000 year mark but "I have no firm idea on what is the actual happenstance"...just that many believe something has happened like clock work in the past.
If nature doesn't bring on a disaster, the Bi-dumb administration will. 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I had the worst premonition the  last day or so.... that we might be losing one of the Rolling Stones band members. I don't know exactly who. Hope I'm full of chitt on this one..
I learned about all this in Sunday School when I was a little girl. Then I heard about it again from a different approach when I started listening to David Wilcock years ago. He says a solar flare is coming that will transcend all who are ready to another, better world.  It's probably what some who follow religion call 'the rapture'. 

I think this is what Q was talking about when he/they said, "Nothing can stop what is coming".  They also talked about the Great Reset, and Great Awakening. He/they were reminding us in many posts to 'put on the full armor of God' to withstand what is coming. 
Silly humans thought he/they were talking about something political, but I think this is exactly what he/they were warning us about. 

I'm too old to dig an underground home now. From what Ben showed, it wouldn't do any good; the "flash" goes through the entire earth and comes out the other side. 
One good thing about this for those left, it destroys AI. AI is currently the most dangerous enemy we have out there, according to interviews I've heard from certain people 'in the know'.  

In case you are one of the unlucky ones who survives what is to come, best to be learning all you can about the old ways. Learn how to spot certain 'weeds' that you can eat and use to heal yourself. Learn how to preserve your food, build a shelter from what you have available, how to clean your water, etc. 

I just ordered a book recently. I was talking about it on another thread awhile back. I'll post it below in case anyone is interested. I think it would really come in handy for the future. 

Quote:https://foragersguide.com/book/
(06-18-2021, 04:03 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I had the worst premonition the  last day or so.... that we might be losing one of the Rolling Stones band members. I don't know exactly who. Hope I'm full of chitt on this one..

At their age, I pretty sure that will be happening sooner rather than later. 

I am not wishing for it or anything, just an actuary inevitability I'm afraid.
(06-18-2021, 11:43 AM)727Sky Wrote: Ben lays out the 'best guess' time line for when earth and all its species have a global reset. For those who are unaware of some of the papers and theories that brought this estimated time line together they can be found at his youtube site.

I do believe something seems to happen regularly around the 12,000 year mark but "I have no firm idea on what is the actual happenstance"...just that many believe something has happened like clock work in the past.

Thanks for the picker-upper  tinybighuh

I am so unready for disasters it depresses me.
(06-18-2021, 09:11 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Thanks for the picker-upper  tinybighuh

I am so unready for disasters it depresses me.

I watched a Nick Cage movie recently called 'Next' where he played a guy who could tell the future for two minutes ahead.
In the film, he shows the unlimited versions of the events he's involved in.

It can give a person a headache when one thinks about the idea that every instance of time has incalculable alternatives
that exist for the past, the present and the future.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Mystic Wandererhttps://foragersguide.com/book/

I live in the woods in the middle of nowhere, so I don't have a perfect lawn, and I don't want one. I have more pusley/purslane, Forida snow, than I have grass, and it is fine with me. I have a bit of cat tails around my pond, and I have Seminole pumpkins that grow wild, along with cocoplum, and wild grapes, all through the hundred acre woods.

There is a bunch of edible stuff that I can easily recognize, there are some that I am not sure of. This is how you can tell if something is safely edible, with out dying in the process.

https://www.wikihow.com/Test-if-a-Plant-Is-Edible

You want to test the plant in advance, before you are so hungry, you won't care if it is safe, and hope that it "will" kill you.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Quote:[Image: 1081161308_0:0:1001:541_1000x541_80_0_0_...3.png.webp]Earth Tipped Over 84 Million Years Ago Then Corrected Itself, New Study Claims

In their research, scientists analysed paleomagnetic lava as well as ancient limestone they discovered in Italy. The analysis showed that the Earth's crust moved around 3 degrees every million years.
An international team of scientists claims our planet tipped over to one side 84 million years ago. According to the results of their study, published on 15 June in the scientific journal Nature, the Earth tilted by 12 degrees between 86 and 79 million years ago. This change moved New York City to Tampa, Florida said the study's co-author Sarah Slotznick.
If this detail alone is not extraordinary, researchers revealed that after tipping over, the Earth righted itself. "We never suspected we would see this full round-trip event", said Ross Mitchell, a geophysicist at the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Slotznick's co-author.
Researchers say mantle plumes located from the outer core towards the Earth's crust could have triggered the changes. Per another hypothesis, the tilt may have been prompted by the shifting of tectonic plates, which scientists say started around 84 million years ago. This change could have altered the balance of our planet, said Ross Mitchell.
https://sputniknews.com/science/20210619...dy-claims/
(06-19-2021, 12:28 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:[Image: 1081161308_0:0:1001:541_1000x541_80_0_0_...3.png.webp]Earth Tipped Over 84 Million Years Ago Then Corrected Itself, New Study Claims

In their research, scientists analysed paleomagnetic lava as well as ancient limestone they discovered in Italy. The analysis showed that the Earth's crust moved around 3 degrees every million years.
An international team of scientists claims our planet tipped over to one side 84 million years ago. According to the results of their study, published on 15 June in the scientific journal Nature, the Earth tilted by 12 degrees between 86 and 79 million years ago. This change moved New York City to Tampa, Florida said the study's co-author Sarah Slotznick.
If this detail alone is not extraordinary, researchers revealed that after tipping over, the Earth righted itself. "We never suspected we would see this full round-trip event", said Ross Mitchell, a geophysicist at the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Slotznick's co-author.
Researchers say mantle plumes located from the outer core towards the Earth's crust could have triggered the changes. Per another hypothesis, the tilt may have been prompted by the shifting of tectonic plates, which scientists say started around 84 million years ago. This change could have altered the balance of our planet, said Ross Mitchell.
https://sputniknews.com/science/20210619...dy-claims/

Since Nature is peer-reviewed, their peers are gonna have a field day with that assertion. If the Sputnik article is an accurate representation, the thesis goes utterly and entirely against a whole host of sciences - physics, geology, and plate tectonics just for starters.

While the tectonic plates do shift and migrate, the crust as a unit does not. It  moves in bits and pieces, called "plates", at various rates. While the earth's axis does "wobble" over time (from about 25 degrees tilt to around 15 degrees tilt), it never dos so suddenly - that would violate the laws of physics and conservation of angular momentum, not to mention rip the crust asunder and destroy the planet.

Plate movements at the rate of 3 degrees per million years is a bit optimistic, I think. They didn't just suddenly start moving 84 million years ago - they've been moving all along. For example, where I sit now is about 37 degrees north latitude, but 325 million years ago it was about 5 degrees south of the equator. Someone at Sputnik may have taken the 1 inch per hundred years spread of the Atlantic Ocean as a constant rate, and that may not have been in the original article at all - which is why I wonder at the accuracy with which Sputnik reported the original article.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Since I was not there way back when I just read and wonder... The earth below our feet is not a ball but has big protrusions of mass.