Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project Veritas Videos
It has come to my attention that we need a thread specifically to house Project Veritas videos. PV videos are always controversial, and nearly always line up under politics - specifically corruption in government. Additionally, they are controversial, and always subjected to debate directed at discrediting them, so I thought it would be good to create a thread here to house them. Please feel free to post any and all Project Veritas videos here. Additionally, and especially if the videos are YouTube housed, those with the ability to download them to local storage should probably do so, as they have a bad habit of disappearing from the internet due to censorship. it's always good to have a local copy of things prone to censorship. Videos are censored for a reason, and that reason is rarely if ever in the interests of the public.

To kick the thread off, I'm going to post a video here that was dropped into the shoutbox this evening, concerning "news" agencies twisting truth to fit an agenda;

Yes, I have downloaded this one to local storage, off site (along with a great number of other videos, and a trove of other information) to keep any potential raids from getting it. If they think they can beat the location out of me, they can always give that a try, and see how it goes.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yup we knew Fox was controlled opposition to a point.

But the last few years has seen a surge in Democrat support especially when show hosts allow Democrat lies to go unchallenged.

Surge in high profile popular Democrat liars as regular guests too.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing [Image: Cheshire-Cat1-sm.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Thanks for making the thread.
I swear I saw one awhile back, but the search engine wouldn't bring up ANYTHING with "Project Veritas". Well, there was one, but when I clicked on it, it said No Such Thread Exists, or something to that effect.
(06-17-2021, 06:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks for making the thread.
I swear I saw one awhile back, but the search engine wouldn't bring up ANYTHING with "Project Veritas". Well, there was one, but when I clicked on it, it said No Such Thread Exists, or something to that effect.

That may have been one of Wallfire's threads. When he left us, he requested all of his threads to also be deleted.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-18-2021, 12:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 06:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks for making the thread.

That may have been one of Wallfire's threads. When he left us, he requested all of his threads to also be deleted.

Well, that sux!  I had all my previous PV videos on that thread.    tinyok
I get these vids all the time and enjoy them. 

I'm surprised facebook allows them.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
They're on gab, looks like all their videos are there too.

https://gab.com/Projectveritas
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(06-18-2021, 02:17 PM)WonderCow Wrote: They're on gab, looks like all their videos are there too.

https://gab.com/Projectveritas

Thanks @"WonderCow".  I hadn't followed them there; didn't know they had an account.  Probably why I never saw any of their posts there.  Duh!  

I need coffee.  Didn't sleep well last night. Slept in this morning. It's almost noon. Good grief!  

(Wanders off the stage... stage right ---------------------------->  )

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Frlv.zcache.com%2Ffunny_c...f=1&nofb=1]
New one about (hidden psyops) how MSM lets lies sink in and then miraculously makes "corrections" that only 5% of the original readers/viewers will see  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Old trick too is to never "correct" most Democrat lies  tinylaughing tinylaughing

""New York Times Issues SECOND CORRECTION About Babylon Bee""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BklMet5t...visuals%29

[Image: Zophy-Smoke1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
The latest video from PV.  It was released today and already has over 25K views.