Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Awesome Bigfoot Video
This video snuck up on me. I'm glad it did because it's one of the best Bigfoot videos I've ever seen.

The old guy who is relating his experiences is special. One of those dudes you could listen to all day. The interviewer does the best job by simply listening. Yeah it's long. I had to watch it in parts. 

On my list to watch when time allows, hopefully tonight.    minusculethumbsup
On my watch list for tonight . Thanks for sharing.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
This guy they interviewed is very believable. He has nothing to lose. They need a research group down there, but he has made peace with the creatures and does not want them there. Can't blame him for that.
About 40 minutes into it and I can confidently say this guy isn't lying.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(06-17-2021, 04:15 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: About 40 minutes into it and I can confidently say this guy isn't lying.

I was thinking the same thing.
One of the better videos I've seen.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-17-2021, 04:15 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: About 40 minutes into it and I can confidently say this guy isn't lying.

I'm with you. What does this guy have to gain?
(06-17-2021, 03:28 AM)kdog Wrote: This guy they interviewed is very believable. He has nothing to lose. They need a research group down there, but he has made peace with the creatures and does not want them there. Can't blame him for that.

I can't either. He and his wife have to live there everyday. Better to have the calm and quiet.
(06-17-2021, 05:46 PM)guohua Wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.
One of the better videos I've seen.

It is. So many of them are ridiculous. The good ones are few and far between. 

The interviewer does an awesome job by just letting the guy talk and show him around.
Part 2 !!!

I wanna see the pics from the trail cams!

Those armadillos running through the camp were scary.  tinywhat
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(06-18-2021, 01:32 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Part 2 !!!

Watching this now.
Finally got around to watching these last night, both parts.  That's a pretty awesome story! 
I look forward to seeing if anything was caught on the cameras.