Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Science Fiction or NOT?
Back in 2001 the Secret Space Force with Earthlings and Aliens was discovered by a Hacker and it must be Real, because the POTUS failed to press charges and put this youngman in Prison, Why you ask, well in court all the details of what he found out would have been made Public!

Quote:Hacker says U.S. military has secret space program besides NASA
A computer hacker says he’s seen evidence that suggests the United States military has its own secret space program, separate from NASA’s space effort.

Gary McKinnon, a computer whiz from the United Kingdom, says he will talk about it at a Las Vegas symposium the weekend of July 21nd-23rd.

According to McKinnon, in 2001, while he was searching online for evidence about UFO’s, he accessed classified NASA computers a total of 13 times.  But instead of evidence of UFO’s, McKinnon found files about a secret space program operated by the U.S. Navy, he said.

McKinnon says he even found the names of the off-planet crew members.  The president of the Mutual UFO Network, which meets in Las Vegas this week, told the I-Team what McKinnon uncovered.

“Basically, Donna Hare, who had worked for NASA, told him about specific buildings where they were airbrushing UFOs out of photographs before releasing them to the public for NASA, said Jan Harzan, of the Mutual UFO Network.

“He wanted to go find that stuff, and in his search for that information, this is what he stumbled upon; literally a secret space fleet within the US Navy.”
Mckinnon was arrested for the computer break in, and the U.S. tried to extradite him for trial, but after an 8-year legal battle, the British government refused to turn him over.

Saturday at noon, McKinnon will speak via skype to the Mutual UFO Network Symposium, which meets in Las Vegas Friday through Sunday.

Several other speakers will address different aspects of the alleged secret space program.  For more information on the event go here.
[/url]

[url=https://www.8newsnow.com/news/i-team-hacker-says-u-s-military-has-secret-space-program-besides-nasa/]Just One Source
Now go back to 1993 and Mr. Ben Rich, yes the head of Lockheed Skunks Works.
Quote:As Ben Rich said, who developed the stealth aircraft back in 1993 in the presence of two friends of mine: "We now have the technology to go to the stars". And that was back in 1993.' When Mr Good was asked to elaborate on where this technology came from, he replied: 'Alien crafts [sic]. The study of alien crafts (craft) that have been recovered and by liaising with actual aliens who have helped us develop this technology.
Source
Or the video of a friend being interviewed.

Now keep in mind before I attach this next video about anti gravity more or less tech, that Fiber Optics and even Microwaves  were introduced to the general public long after the Government was using them.

Now with keeping that in the back of your head, our Navy Department is now releasing patents for Cold Fusion and  Gravity Waves that helps us travel through space and watr and even provides a forcefield.
NOW, remember what Mr. Rich said back in 1993, "We have the Techknowledge to take EWT Home." That was back in 1993 and they are just now telling us about it all,,,, Why?
Maybe because of all those UFO tapes being released.
 Your Thoughts?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm surprised in the circumstances and information as outlined that this person hasn't met with an untimely demise/accident. Or, am I wrong.

Information as such that is perceived as a threat to National interest and secrecy generally ends up in something misfortunate.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
(06-15-2021, 10:22 AM)Bally002 Wrote: I'm surprised in the circumstances and information as outlined that this person hasn't met with an untimely demise/accident. Or, am I wrong.

Information as such that is perceived as a threat to National interest and secrecy generally ends up in something misfortunate.

Kind regards,

The American federal authorities were demanding that McKinnon was to be handed over to them after the trial for his crimes,
but due to an appeal to the House of Lords in the UK and further rallies of support, I believe he was too-much in the limelight
for any nefarious acts from certain agencies.

An extradition was blocked by Britain -blaming concerns over McKinnon's Asperger's syndrome and other mental issues.
His human rights were stated to be relevant and to date, Gary McKinnon remains free.

I also believe he saw what he said he saw and knowing personally how little -in regards of computer savvy, powerful people
find things like passwords beneath them, the access he gained would be fairly easy.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Gary McKinnon appears to be telling the truth, in my opinion.  Why would someone come out telling lies like this that could possibly land him in jail for the rest of his life, or worse?  He felt the world had a right to know, and I agree with him. 
I've seen many interviews and others talking about McKinnon over the years, and I can't wait to see what all is said in this upcoming zoom call. This should be good.   minusculethumbsup
(06-15-2021, 05:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Gary McKinnon appears to be telling the truth, in my opinion.  Why would someone come out telling lies like this that could possibly land him in jail for the rest of his life, or worse?  He felt the world had a right to know, and I agree with him. 
I've seen many interviews and others talking about McKinnon over the years, and I can't wait to see what all is said in this upcoming zoom call. This should be good.   minusculethumbsup

With the vast amount of monies that have gone missing that Catherine Austin Fitts has proved and last year's announcement
by Donald Trump of a Space Force, Gary McKinnon's statement where he says he saw a list of “non-terrestrial officers” falls
right in-line with the narrative.

However, McKinnon told us this back in 2002!
(06-15-2021, 10:22 AM)Bally002 Wrote: I'm surprised in the circumstances and information as outlined that this person hasn't met with an untimely demise/accident. Or, am I wrong.

Kind regards,

He's too high profile, too much in the public eye. In such cases, "disappearances" and "unfortunate accidents" are problematic avenues of approach. They raise too many questions, create too many suspicions. Generally, in cases like that, instead of that sort of permanent solution, the subject is discredited and made to appear bonkers instead.

There are more than one way to silence a message that isn't for public consumption.

With that said, another possible explanation is that he didn't see anything at all, and is just making it all up, in which case there is no need to discredit or silence him - he'll do that to himself, eventually, and until then no actual national security secrets would have been released.

Occam's Razor.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-15-2021, 06:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote: There are more than one way to silence a message that isn't for public consumption.

With that said, another possible explanation is that he didn't see anything at all, and is just making it all up, in which case there is no need to discredit or silence him - he'll do that to himself, eventually, and until then no actual national security secrets would have been released.

Occam's Razor.

Yep, I've found that more earthly-needs can persuade a person who says he's seen things, to generally just fade back
into the grey of regular living. Lawyers have to be paid and groceries need to be bought, McKinnon's mother wrote a
book to do just that.

His revelations...? We move onto the next sparkling ball the media show us and any 32-bit images of silver cigar-shaped
spaceships and altered photographs of Mars get forgotten. If you notice, the MSM focused on the extradition wrestling
-match between then-UK Prime Minister Theresa May and the US judicial system.
To them, it was this that was more newsworthy than what he said he saw.
tinywondering
(06-15-2021, 04:43 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Kind regards,

The American federal authorities were demanding that McKinnon was to be handed over to them after the trial for his crimes,
but due to an appeal to the House of Lords in the UK and further rallies of support, I believe he was too-much in the limelight
for any nefarious acts from certain agencies.

An extradition was blocked by Britain -blaming concerns over McKinnon's Asperger's syndrome and other mental issues.
His human rights were stated to be relevant and to date, Gary McKinnon remains free.

I also believe he saw what he said he saw and knowing personally how little -in regards of computer savvy, powerful people
find things like passwords beneath them, the access he gained would be fairly easy.

Thanks for the insight.  While I've heard of McKinnon for sometime I've never really followed the story that deeply.  I guess I was just hoping he never meets with an accident of sorts or ends up under the cloud of suicide.

I wonder if his freedom has some form of protection from harm.

Kind regards,

(06-15-2021, 06:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Kind regards,

He's too high profile, too much in the public eye. In such cases, "disappearances" and "unfortunate accidents" are problematic avenues of approach. They raise too many questions, create too many suspicions. Generally, in cases like that, instead of that sort of permanent solution, the subject is discredited and made to appear bonkers instead.

There are more than one way to silence a message that isn't for public consumption.

Occam's Razor.

It's not in the news over here now.  I do remember something a little while back where the states were seeking his extradition for leaking secrets.

Your last paragraph is well written, intriguing and kind of answers a lot for me.

Cheers,

(06-15-2021, 05:28 AM)guohua Wrote: Now with keeping that in the back of your head, our Navy Department is now releasing patents for Cold Fusion and  Gravity Waves that helps us travel through space and watr and even provides a forcefield.
NOW, remember what Mr. Rich said back in 1993, "We have the Techknowledge to take EWT Home." That was back in 1993 and they are just now telling us about it all,,,, Why?
Maybe because of all those UFO tapes being released.
 Your Thoughts?

Harry Thind.  Never heard of him.  But what a great presenter/narrator. Simple, engaging and to the point. Dr Salvador Bais ?  (Think I spelt that right).  When Harry continued on about the patents and inventions by the Dr and the possible explanations for such, that really got me in.  

When Harry said, "If he really exists'  was something to ponder on and I admit I had a bit of a chuckle there and slightly shook my head as it came at a point in the narration following the build up of information.

Very edifying.  

Cheers,  I will seek more information.

Kind regards,

Bally :)
(06-15-2021, 09:42 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 06:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Kind regards,

Occam's Razor.

It's not in the news over here now.  I do remember something a little while back where the states were seeking his extradition for leaking secrets.

Your last paragraph is well written, intriguing and kind of answers a lot for me.

Cheers,

It's not at the top of the news cycle at the moment, but if he were to, let's say "explode" while walking down the street to the convenience store to get a pack of smokes, or suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head, it would be back at the top of the news cycle just like that, and with more questions and suppositions (even more, due to his sudden and unexpected demise) than the government would like to answer if he is really on to something... so they have a vested interest in keeping him from being spread all over the roadway. They feel more secure when it's all at the bottom of the news cycle, or even off the edge of it, and that fact will assist them in deciding not to make a big story out of it again by cancelling his birth certificate.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Bally002"  and  anyone else interested in this.
I'll attach a Link to a website about Solar Warden and what Gary McKinnon found that is VERY Informative. Link
[Image: solar_warden.jpeg] [Image: navy_solar_warden-e1608111945276-768x412.jpeg]
Quote:SOLAR WARDEN: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM BUILT WITH ALIEN TECHNOLOGY
And here is something to remember.

Quote:We now have the technology to take ET home.” – Ben Rich, CEO of Lockheed Skunk Works, 1993

And then there is this short video you might find informative.
Just to be "that guy"  tinybiggrin

I completely understand the desire of the American authorities to have wanted McKinnon imprisoned.

Look at it from their viewpoint:  If McKinnon's "justification" is accepted, then ANYONE caught hacking into a government computer system could simply plea "I was looking for the truth about UFOs!"

Misses the point entirely.  Those systems are not open to public access.  Hacking them is a crime, period.  If McKinnon had done that with sensitive Russian systems, let's just say he would have had a deadly encounter with the Russian secret service.

Not to mention I seriously doubt any truly informative commentary about UFOs would be found on government systems.  I am more convinced every day the government's "knowledge" of that phenomenon is nothing more than collections of data and speculation no more informed than what we do on this forum.  As to "terran space fleets" ... well, for all we know, what McKinnon found was a honey pot designed to trap people like him.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-16-2021, 08:33 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Just to be "that guy"  tinybiggrin

I completely understand the desire of the American authorities to have wanted McKinnon imprisoned.

Look at it from their viewpoint:  If McKinnon's "justification" is accepted, then ANYONE caught hacking into a government computer system could simply plea "I was looking for the truth about UFOs!"

Misses the point entirely.  Those systems are not open to public access.  Hacking them is a crime, period.  If McKinnon had done that with sensitive Russian systems, let's just say he would have had a deadly encounter with the Russian secret service.

Not to mention I seriously doubt any truly informative commentary about UFOs would be found on government systems.  I am more convinced every day the government's "knowledge" of that phenomenon is nothing more than collections of data and speculation no more informed than what we do on this forum.  As to "terran space fleets" ... well, for all we know, what McKinnon found was a honey pot designed to trap people like him.

Cheers

Yeah mate, I really love this stuff.  The thought that there may be an actual 'Space Force' already out there reminds me of my fav novel.  "The Mote In Gods Eye."   I think this writing surpasses Asimov and I am stunned there hasn't been a movie made of that Sci Fi Story.  I've read it many times and each read gives me a more informative insight and much reflection afterwards. In particular the thought of previous collapsing civilizations and the saving of the knowledge by the aliens later in the novel discovered by the humans who in some circumstances put the items to reasonable use.  

Follow-up novels were like poor remakes as the whole story throughout that book was enthralling to me. 

If anyone here reading this has never read that old book/story I can highly recommend it.  Once in, I fiound it difficult to put down.  But, I'm a Sci Fi geek.  Sadly all my book collections got fused/turned to ash in the bushfires some 18 months ago.   If I find the book again locally I'd buy it.

Maybe McKinnon read this book.  lol.   But the thought of a space force is something to ponder on.

My kind regards 5th,

Bally :)
The Secret Space Program and Recruitment.
(07-16-2021, 11:36 PM)guohua Wrote: The Secret Space Program and Recruitment.
Good vid.  Towards the end it became a bit " out there" for me.  

I understand 'Delta Waves' and the human response to sleeping in the 'Delta'  mode.  (As alluded to by the narrator)
With regards to controlling the 'Delta' state of mind I would seek to say that who ever has this control then can orchestrate the battlefield.  Meaning,  The enemy is put to sleep.  If this is possible then I guess it's 'Game Over' and essentially we, if it possessed by the allies, needn't worry in so far as an invasion.  
Once the enemy or opponent closes their eyes and goes 'nighty nights'  then they would be very lucky to survive. 
Upgrading my foil hat now.
Kind regards and thanks for that vid,
To me this look`s like psyop. The internet  itself is dangerous tool to manipulate minds, and they seems to use it more and more for feeding all sort of storys to the public .

It seem`s like agenda have been for years to create storys about alien technology etc...that US has them in use, now they claim being in Mars also...Google/Alphabet/Jigsaw: Google's Intelligence Agency is working 24/7/365 to program minds ....youtube is messing peoples heads imo...

Meet Jigsaw: Google's Intelligence Agency

How Google and Wikipedia Brainwash You
I think the stuff McKinnon uncovered might have been a disinfo honeypot left there for people like him. 
Having said that, when I was looking into non terrestrial officers a few years ago, I found a site that looked like it was from the early days of the internet that had dozens of pictures of supposed US space ships, including some of a purported crash of the USSS Akron in an icefield somewhere (Greenland?). Of course I can't find the site anymore, and I didn't bookmark it, but it was very odd.

Another vote here for The Mote in God's Eye, probably the best book about first contact ever written. Definitely should be a movie, along with Lucifers Hammer.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!