Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here We Go Again...
I guess the first round ended too soon for them to keep control of the masses, so here we go with round two!

China Returns to Its Strict Covid Restrictions to Fight a New Outbreak

Quote:BEIJING — Neighborhoods under strict lockdown. Thousands quarantined. Millions tested in mere days. Overseas arrivals locked up for weeks and sometimes months.

I'm sure Biden's China cohorts told him about this. Is this one reason the U.S. border is open?

You know China will spread this across the world just like they did the first time. Thing is, this one could end up being the real thing, and millions could die thinking it's another lie. 

I don't know what to think about this yet. 

Quote:Beijing has demanded that travelers from dozens of countries spend two weeks in employer-supervised quarantine even before flying to China. Once there, travelers must spend at least two weeks and sometimes three or longer in government-supervised quarantine, even if they are fully vaccinated. Rounds of tests can turn up a possibly false positive, leading to more tests and additional days or weeks in isolation.

Or, it could be another ploy to get people "vaccinated". I think that's the main thing they're after. People need to get this DNA alteration so the future they have planned out can go into effect. 

Quote:At home, China’s leaders are pushing its people to get vaccinated. It has administered about 800 million doses by the government’s count, compared with 300 million administered in the United States. Yin Weidong, the chairman and chief executive of Sinovac Biotech, one of China’s main vaccine manufacturers, told state television last Friday that Chinese regulators had approved the emergency use of vaccines in children as young as 3.

Still, administering 800 million doses — almost all of the vaccines require two shots — means most of China’s 1.4 billion people have not been fully vaccinated. Some people remain hesitant to get the shots, and Chinese media outlets have used the Guangzhou outbreak to encourage skeptics to get inoculated.

Click on the title above to read the full article. 

You see flash news reports of some new variant of the virus like every few weeks or months. They are chasing their tails it would seem.

Open the borders as some are saying now while America is already doing so on its southern border...stupid IMO..

We had one person in the 14 day quarantine after returning from overseas with no symptoms and no positive with the test get out and go up country and infect an entire family who then went on to infect others  (around 300)....
(06-10-2021, 11:50 PM)727Sky Wrote: You see flash news reports of some new variant of the virus like every few weeks or months. They are chasing their tails it would seem.

Open the borders as some are saying now while America is already doing so on its southern border...stupid IMO..

We had one person in the 14 day quarantine after returning from overseas with no symptoms and no positive with the test get out and go up country and infect an entire family who then went on to infect others  (around 300)....

Wow, that's a lot of people. Do you know if he had been vaccinated already @"727Sky"? 
I'm afraid to go around anyone who has been vaccinated because of their shedding, but I have had it myself, so even if I got it again, it shouldn't be as bad if I catch it again.
It sounds like they are milking this for all it's worth. 

I am on the record believing there really is a virus out there putting some hurt on some people but the reaction? 

And all the other stuff going on while the Branch Covidians are busy running interference?
(06-11-2021, 12:11 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: It sounds like they are milking this for all it's worth. 

I am on the record believing there really is a virus out there putting some hurt on some people but the reaction? 

And all the other stuff going on while the Branch Covidians are busy running interference?

Yes, I believe there is a real virus. They took a flu virus and made it a tad worse in a lab, and then proceeded to use the media to cause panic in the masses.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bKDfoEnr0OAp/
(06-10-2021, 11:50 PM)727Sky Wrote: You see flash news reports of some new variant of the virus like every few weeks or months. They are chasing their tails it would seem.

If he had no symptoms, and all his tests were not positive, why do they think he was the host?

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Not to be a total alarmist, but my understanding on "the shedding phenomenon" is that it really isn't "shedding" in the classic sense, but actual "transmission" of the nasty side of the 'vaccine'/jab.
"They" will not let go of this (global pandemics hysteria) unless/until they can no longer control the masses...or until they have sufficiently infected enough humans with the vaccine's Trojan surprise to ensure their objective/s have been (or can be) achieved thereby.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

Quote:Trump Proven Right Again! Report Shows Hydroxychloroquine With Zinc Increases COVID-19 Survival Rate By Almost 3 Times

Yes it is True, it works, Unless you are the MSM.
Quote:More than a year ago, back in April 2020, President Donald Trump was suggesting zinc used with Hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment for the COVID-19 pandemic virus. Remember, back then we didn’t really know all that we know now about the virus.

Leftists attacked Trump almost immediately because he pushed zinc and the drug Hydroxychloroquine together as a treatment for the virus. Leftists in the Fake News media went all apoplectic on Trump’s comments claiming he was not following the “science.” Because of the media’s negative preconceived notions about Trump, they always erred on the side that he was doing something wrong or even evil.

They were stupid enough to believe Trump simply made up the combination of zinc and Hydroxychloroquine as a potential treatment for the COVID virus.

It never occurred to them that as President of the United States he would have access to medical people in the know, to reports of what doctors around the world were doing to combat the virus for their patients.

So the Democrats attacked Trump and their boot-licking sycophants in the Fake News industry colluded together to exploit the deaths caused by the virus as a weapon to attack Donald Trump.

The colluders pushed the idea that Trump wasn’t following the science even though he was getting his information from real doctors in the field treating real COVID patients who were using Hydroxychloroquine and zinc to treat them with tremendous effects.

For example, a doctor in Los Angeles revealed that his patients went from being “very ill” to “symptom free” within 8 to 12 hours after administering the combo treatment.

Yes, I know of people who became better almost before bedtime and had an Appitite.
BUT!!!!!!!!
Quote:But Trump was the one who pushed it so the media, who had to continue to spell doom and gloom to the people, trashed the idea immediately. Actually, they went further than trashing Trump’s idea.
They called him a menace for even talking about the combo treatment. The media did fact checks that said it was an unproven method of treatment.

Governors like New York’s Andrew Cuomo declared the use of Hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 patients was banned, and all because Donald Trump mentioned it.

Source

That is more news you won't see the MSM report on.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-11-2021, 06:34 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Not to be a total alarmist, but my understanding on "the shedding phenomenon" is that it really isn't "shedding" in the classic sense, but actual "transmission" of the nasty side of the 'vaccine'/jab.
"They" will not let go of this (global pandemics hysteria) unless/until they can no longer control the masses...or until they have sufficiently infected enough humans with the vaccine's Trojan surprise to ensure their objective/s have been (or can be) achieved thereby.

I'm not familiar with this shedding phenomena - can someone explain it to me like they were educating a third grader on the concept?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-11-2021, 11:01 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm not familiar with this shedding phenomena - can someone explain it to me like they were educating a third grader on the concept?

Those that have been 'vaccinated' go home, or back to work...or, wherever, and people around them get sick (up to and including death).
The transmitted culprit is not COVID-19, but rather, the little programmed-buggers in the vaccine that train other cells to attack all cells sporting a spike protein...
Some researchers in Oregon have found the primary vehicle for this 'transmission' to be fecal matter; with that preponderance comprising 60%-70% of cases.
Hope that helps with a start... It's been more than a month since I was following this closely, so...
The Dr.s, nurses and scientists I've heard (& read) discussing this were in full-alarm mode.

Edit to add: Found this video (~ 15 minutes) of one of the discussions regarding this subject.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SmsHOUZU5ZbL/

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~