Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yup,,,, it happens.
All our more Mature Female Rogues will Identify with this I think.
 So True  giantfanning
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
smallrofl

Funny, but they have great harmony.    minusculethumbsup
Technically stunning video , with excellent timing - all four of those women are actually the same woman with different wigs, filmed separately and then merged into a single video flawlessly.

I managed to survive menopause twice, with two of the four wives. I don't know how, but I am certain that both of them are very happy THEY only had to endure it once! I got away from the first one before she reached "that age", and the third one either never went through menopause (had a hysterectomy early on), or else was in permanent menopause and I just never saw her without it to tell the difference... The other two, who went through it for months in one case and years in the other sure made life lively at times!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Perfectly done.
Love they parodied one of my favorite songs.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

That was really well done