Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Georgia "Guide Stones" the why and who built them
I have not finished listening to the whole video (they talk slower than a snail crawls) but I thought I would post it anyway. There was a group of individuals who were afraid mankind (Cuban Missile Crises etc etc) were going to kill off most of mankind. The Georgia guide stones were built with the intent of helping survivors afterwards. There are slots and holes to find the longest and shortest days of the year along with a hole that lines with the north star. It would seem the mystery of the why it was built has finally been explained.

Hello @"727Sky"  My husband watched that video too.
I couldn't, to slow like you mentioned.

If the Cuban Missile Crisis had started a Nuclear War, I don't think those Guide Stones would have survived to have been much help.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Well! THAT ending was a twist! I reckon the Left is feeling a little left out of all the consiracy theory chatter, and had to come up with one they can live with...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’